Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? (57563 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by charlievan(m): 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2012
attention ...Sport betting GURU Dan...kayodeomolola?yahoo.com , i need to know more about sport bettin.Enjoy
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by gogomotet: 12:07am On Apr 06, 2012
Pls daniel i need sports betting info my e-mail is Gogoreigns@gmail.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by erniewhez(m): 1:28pm On Apr 08, 2012
daniel pls send me details of d sport betting to erniewhez@yahoo.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by lukecent: 2:26pm On Apr 08, 2012
Dan plz, send me d details, luchinoo4@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by ogunnubio(m): 7:00pm On Apr 08, 2012
Hi,
There is an australian company called AVENEUES TO WEALTH that offers its customers lifestyle enhancement products and opportunities. It also offers them a growing list of everyday items and packages in a product bundle called a PRIVILEGE PACK.

This privilege pack is a must have, considering how with so small money, you can get so much value. Once you are a member, you will have access to own your personal business (e.g being a distributor of any product you are interested in 'cos the company has over 800 brands of products you can trade in ranging from electronics, food & beverages, real estate, laptops & phones, just name it), have extra income,leave a legacy,experience financial freedom and so much more.
For instance, After paying the membership fee, you can start a cement business with a minimum of#100k where you will have access to the cement factory directly for free instead of going through the rigours of paying #2m to be a distributor. There are free stuff too for your kind of capital and you will still get huge reward. There are over 200 ebooks, search portals where u can make hotel accommodations and flight tickets at very high discounts, etc.

So, join the league of extraodinary men today!Great, resourceful and entrepreneurship minds. (Nigeria team include:Prof. Pat Utomi as the chairman, Deolu Akinyemi as the Director,Emmanuel chukwu, Bishop katung,etc and international team include Dr.Dolf de Rosss, Damien Martyn, Christopher Thompson, Les Richardson,Stefan Gayton, etc.) contact me on 07039359066 or 08053690844, darexkey2010@gmail.com for more info.

This is for REAL! It's the best business you can ever get in this 21stcentury. Have been enjoying this great opportunity since last year.Hope to hear from you soon.
Don't be left out 'cos it's a must have!
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by erniewhez(m): 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2012
ive discovered a site that makes it easy for me to make cool money on a daily basis,ive been able to save some money to start other small scale businesses. if you need further advice send email to erniewhez@yahoo.com or text ur email via sms to 08098777672 i will send you the website. BEST OF LUCK
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by chuksbogus: 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2012
@DANIELING ,pls i would want to know about the betting business. chuksbogus2001@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by barikay: 7:40am On Apr 12, 2012
This topic has lasted for 2yrs. I will lik to hear from those that demanded for this sport info how they are faring now. Well! I was one of them and from my experience it is a volatile biz. The package is virtual football. The bookmaker will let you win as a biginner but in a day will wipe out everytin including ur capital if u are not careful thus what is d need though i did nt lose bt is a volatile biz and i've decided to stop before i die of heart attack. However my experience has lead me to discover another type of betting called 'arbitrage' u can even use it to convert usd to GBP and withdraw using beting site as your exchange platform. I want to discuss this idea with 1 serious person who see possibilities where others fail. Just one person because i don't want my idea to be taken over. Drop comment and i wil reply

1 Like

Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by deleo16(m): 9:16am On Apr 12, 2012
plseas i also need the sport beting info this is my email onifadel1@gmail.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by enehizena(m): 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2012
Get out of poverty by visiting www.obanor.com/owede.htm
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by olaide08: 3:22am On Apr 13, 2012
emergency2: @ DANIELNG
pls i will like the betting info also in my box, i have tried it many times but each time coming out without anything. i hraelly hope this will help. moyen40@yahoo.co.uk
thanks
.pls daniel am interested too,dis is my email kcijojo2003@yahoo.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by gsmgold: 8:21am On Apr 13, 2012
You can help create Job Alerts daily for those looking for good jobs. The start capital is zero, no risk involved and u get paid instantly.

Www.google.com.ng/africa/trader/m?gl=NG&page=1&q=Daily+job+alert&cat=jobs&geoscope&cid=-4372666468742534989&id=_c108709a1616d3d3_
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by charlievan(m): 4:07pm On Apr 14, 2012
barikay: This topic has lasted for 2yrs. I will lik to hear from those that demanded for this sport info how they are faring now. Well! I was one of them and from my experience it is a volatile biz. The package is virtual football. The bookmaker will let you win as a biginner but in a day will wipe out everytin including ur capital if u are not careful thus what is d need though i did nt lose bt is a volatile biz and i've decided to stop before i die of heart attack. However my experience has lead me to discover another type of betting called 'arbitrage' u can even use it to convert usd to GBP and withdraw using beting site as your exchange platform. I want to discuss this idea with 1 serious person who see possibilities where others fail. Just one person because i don't want my idea to be taken over. Drop comment and i wil reply

You are quite correct ,it really is a volatile biz. ill like to know about ur discovery (arbitrage) . enjoy
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 14, 2012
pls danielng can you send the sportbetting info to ezeaniokechukwu@yahoo.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by smsmoney(m): 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2012
Own your very own bulksms website in 24hrs for just N12,500 and get free sms credits,free domain name,hosting,marketing materials and lots of other freebies.Visit www.raycebizconsult.biz now
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by mike0007(m): 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2012
visit www.alphasofts.net there are list of free ebooks on the website including A business ideas ebook. probably, you may find a business idea that appeals to your interest. at the bottom right of the page. www.alphasofts.net. The books are free.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Jim241gidi(m): 8:31am On Apr 15, 2012
@Dan pls can u mail me d info as well?i'll b glad if u can:ola4matic_harmony@yahoo.com.thank u.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by adebest22(m): 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2012
Pls i need d info on spot betting Adebest222@gmail.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by ruthosquare: 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2012
Hi Daniel, I just joined dis forum now. D sport betting is it still In use? If yes pls send me details at ruthizibili@yahoo.co.uk. Tanx
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by johnemeka(m): 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2012
danielng:

Hi Marychi,

I agree with yo that many may feel that he is greedy but the truth is that he can make as much as that from sports betting.

I have sent you a mail already.

good luck

Daniel.

pls i need details for sports betting

email me:kingchucks2012@yhoo.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2012
make money online while browsing www.bizonline.gnbo.com.ng
hurry while offer last.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2012
make $100 in 3day online www.bizonline.gnbo.com.ng
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by nodullin(m): 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2012
Guy Igbo (Indian Hemp) is it.
You make as much as 100% or more in 2 weeks depending on your location and site.
You buy in bags and sell them in wraps of N50 each.
But you have to be smart so that the Police dont come finding you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply)

Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos / Top 5 Highest Earning CEOs In Nigeria Receive N272M To N586 Million Yearly / Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.