Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? (57556 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by danielng: 7:20pm On Feb 03, 2010
Dear Nairalanders, I have sent the intro about it to all who were interested. Pls forgive that i did not sne it to you on time, just that at times i can busy busy with betting for a long time in a day. Thats my source of income and i don't 'joke' with it.

Hope you all got it.

Thanks.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by lyndatony: 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2010
Daniel,
please can u send the info of the sport betting into my box: lyndatonyidi@yahoo.com.
one love bro.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by marami: 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2010
Danny, Pls send info. on my mail box megiszo@yahoo.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by danielng: 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2010
marami:

Danny, Pls send info. on my mail box megiszo@yahoo.com
lyndatony:

Daniel,
please can u send the info of the sport betting into my box: lyndatonyidi@yahoo.com.
one love bro.

I have sent it to your mailbox.

Good Luck!
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by meandyou00(m): 1:14am On Feb 05, 2010
et moi . . . xpcute1221@gmail.com
merci
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by ambyojo: 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2010
hey danielng,
i also need the info pls ambydama@yahoo.com

or any one with the info can assist. sport betting
tnks
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by amuki: 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2010
forex trading can make you excessively rich!
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by ochukoccna: 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2010
@ danielng, u seem to have insight into sports betting. do u know anything about sites that help you make accurate bets on sports events? a client of mine was asking me something about that last week and it seems u are well versed with sports betting. thanks. my mail addy is adecba2001@yahoo.com___thanks.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Unikman: 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2010
Hi Danielng, Could you also, send the INFO on sport betting, to my mail-box (akama4christ@yahoo.com)? I want to see, how it works. Cheers.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by desertboom(m): 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2010
Hi people, Even if i agree that sports betting is gambling you can also generate large amount of money from it. Personally i trade sports i don't gamble it, that's my source of income as a student. I make over N 70000 monthly as a student, I live a good and social life as a student. You too can make it even if you don't know much about football and variety of other sports just mail me martinsyeah@yahoo.com or call 08032360775/ 07063333771.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by christim: 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2010
hi daniel pls i need d info on sport betting, dis is my mail address timolegend@yahoo.com

pls,
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by netgenus(m): 6:50am On Feb 08, 2010
you need to know the will of God concerning your life and let Him direct you on what to do. The biz that works for me may not work for you. That is why people fail in biz.
from
danrinz30002yahoo.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Jarikre: 7:57am On Feb 08, 2010
Hi DANIEL! pls i nid d info on sport betting, ufuoma4greatness@yahoo.com.thanks and GOD bless u beyond ur imaginations.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by jerykojo(m): 3:46pm On Feb 08, 2010
plz wat kind of business can i do with 80-100 thousand naira apart from sports betting, my mail, jerykojo@yahoo.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by alldone(m): 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2010
if you are going for sport bettings make sure you learn it well before you get your finger burnt.
i know it can make you a lot of cash but u can also loose your money.

we want cash but we dont want to spend money and time on education. this is the way of success in any business not all those shortcut you love to take.

spend money and time and then develop your own style to it, then you will make it fast.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by chelsonKC: 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2010
Hello Danielng,

Please can you send the sport betting info to kelechi_rowland@yahoo.com I have tried several method with no positive result, waiting for you response.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by chelsonKC: 8:30pm On Feb 10, 2010
please that is kelechi_rowland , when i write it full u don't get to see it well that is kelechi_rowland@yahoo.com . as u can see u can't see the _ in the kelechi _rowland because of the line in it
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by kcibe: 3:57am On Feb 11, 2010
hi daniel,don't leave me behind on important gist of making life easier;please i need the betting deal on kchibex2002@yahoo.com.Thanks
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by alldone(m): 11:48am On Feb 11, 2010
pls let us know about your success from the program.
i know you can make it if you give it all it takes.
Goodluck to you guys.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by okechukwu3: 7:27am On Feb 12, 2010
danielng

Send me info on this sportbetting.My email is uzodi2002@yahoo.com.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by danielng: 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2010
Hi Nairalanders,

I have sent to all that have requested for it. Pls if you don't get i, forgive me and remind me again.

Thanks,
Dan.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Bawses(m): 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2010
danielng:

Hi Nairalanders,

I have sent to all that have requested for it. Pls if you don't get i, forgive me and remind me again.

Thanks,
Dan.

my email is emmyola21@yahoo.com, plz i need the info too. Thanks
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by otitokoro1: 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2010
You could use the money to enhance your self as a freelance marketer. Just kep the money for deposits or for the purchase of what people need and resell. For example, many organisations need stationery, find out about that and go to Idumota or Mushin to get price list of those stationery. Buy with your money and supply.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by princeemm: 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2010
YOU CAN HAVE ACCES TO CHINESE MANUFACTURERS AND FACTORIES RIGHT FROM YOUR OFFICE OR BEDROOM HERE IN NIGERIA WITHOUT TRAVELING TO CHINA,JAPAN OR ANY ASIA COUNTRY THROUGH ALIBABA.COM FREELY,

YOU CAN SOURCE FOR ANY PRODUCT OF YOUR CHOICE IN ANY ASIA COUNTRY FROM YOUR LIVING ROOM OR OFFICE IN NIGERIA FOR FREE AT ALIBABA.COM AND CHAT WITH ANY COMPANY FREELY AT INSTANT CHAT.

GO TO ALIBABA.COM, CALL US TO TEACH YOU ON HOW YOU CAN HAVE ACESS TO ANY FACTORIES RIGHT WITH YOUR LAPTOP OR DESKTOP FROM WHERE EVER YOU ARE IN NIGERIA. 08067300200 PRINCE

OR E MAIL US @ emmy35_2009@yahoo.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by emergency2: 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2010
SPORT BETTING IS NOT AS EASY AS ONE MIGHT THINK,
THE MONEY IS REAL, BUT IT INVOLVES MORE COMMITMENT AND TRAINING. ELSE YOU WILL LOSE EVEN YOUR CAPITAL.

SOME PEOPLE ARE MAKING MONEY FROM IT CONSTANTLY.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by kaysmith11: 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2010
you can try information marketing it is quite profitable.all you need do is identify a hungry market and create a product on it and then you market it to the hungry market.this is applicable in every area.for more info send mail to dynastyimpact03@gmail.com thank you
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by oruru(f): 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2010
hi daniel,
pls i need the sport betting info,my email address is rolex4u24@yahoo.com.thanks.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by kenayigbe: 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2010
Please can i also get info on the sport betting. E-mail info to: kenayigbe@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by filiksb: 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2010
hi guys

i actually joined this forum after many answers has been profered to this thread but for almost all the answer i have my skeptism

once upon a time i used to have such bogging question raving through my mind without a good answer in fact i was advised to stop asking people for such advice because almost every body will have one sort of biz to invest in

but today im a happy man because with such money [40k] i make a ROI of about 200k consistently. no kidding!

so my friend if you can write and read and you know how to use the computer keyboard to type i can assure you that with that 40k you can always smile to the bank with what you earn from it

if you need more concrete evidence just pm me at phyllyx@gmail.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by danielng: 7:03pm On Mar 11, 2010
kenayigbe:

Please can i also get info on the sport betting. E-mail info to: kenayigbe@yahoo.co.uk

oruru:

hi daniel,
pls i need the sport betting info,my email address is rolex4u24@yahoo.com.thanks.

Ok, I will let you have the info.

Care!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos / Top 5 Highest Earning CEOs In Nigeria Receive N272M To N586 Million Yearly / Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.