Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? (57561 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by vekisha: 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2011
Hello sir,
I like the question you asked, my answer is YES there is business you can do
that can make even above that profit you desire all that is required is good
knowledge of the biz and that business is HORSE TRADING very rewarding its
done online.Am sure you are surprise see not everybody will like to tell the biz
they in involving.If you are interested email at sportsemmy@yahoo.co.uk.
Thanks and take care
Your friend
Vekisha
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by blackgucci(m): 2:16pm On May 01, 2011
how is gambling business, placing your money on odds you hve no control over. for a while it might pay, but in the long run bankrupcy is inevitable.

1 Like

Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by iffy43k: 8:32am On May 02, 2011
i so much agreed what what someone posted in this thread and i hope not many people have fall victim of this guy called danielng. i also had the same encounter with him, paid him some money to give me his e book, i invested my money and i lost woefully even after i had adhere strictly with the rules and the systems in the book.when i was going down the rail, i called him to help me out, yes he did and i later sow some dollars in my account, but little did i know that i was just being fooled.i later checked my account in order to withdraw and i found a zero account, i immediately called him and he said it was one of his boiz and that i should send my account detail that he will refound my money meanwhile i had 30 dollars in the account before calling him to help, he made abot 65 dollar making a total of 95doillars in my account before it went down to zero. and since then , about a year now, he has been posting me with different promises here and there.i even told him to send my 30 dollars which he could not, i guess he has crashed despite all his false pronouncement about making thousands.

i wonder if all his claims are true, when he cannot refund ordinary 100 dollars or even worst 30 dollar that he owned me,

please i hope nobody has falling victim of this guy,

1 Like

Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Oby1(f): 10:47am On May 02, 2011
:-x
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by gentl(m): 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2011
everyone main objective is to make money, on my blog i have various mean you can use to raise some money legally, and of course creativity is always welcome, try and check it out yourself
http://homeofinfomation..com/
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by nwaba80: 5:59am On Jun 04, 2011
visit www.afialink.net to start up a retail business. They have office in Nigeria now.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 04, 2011
Let me invite you for business seminar today and u'll see how can make a fortune starting to invest with just 41k, Its not a fast money thing but u get to earn urself lots of money on a long term.

I bet u will not regret coming for the seminar

4.00pm Saturday at Jesus Evangelical Assembly, 2 Adegbeyeni Street, by Alade market, off allen avenue, Ikeja, Lagos. Thanks.

Call Fola for more enquires: 08062095333
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by anthony4re(m): 11:23am On Jun 04, 2011
you don't need upto 40,000 to start a business with only your internet connection and a laptop you can do this business,visit the adsense money link below for full details and see the amount i made ($1,000 +).
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by seun111: 11:14am On Jun 06, 2011
pls i would like d info on sports betting, i'm really interested: drseunfap@yahoo.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by stockprong: 9:33am On Jun 07, 2011
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by whiteroses(f): 11:47am On Aug 16, 2011
Purewater business, get a secondhand engine or loan it for free, ifyou can't afford it now?
buy a sealing machine made by those baba-petipeti, go to the printing services for bags and print about 1000 for a start, buy a reservoir filled with clean boiled tap water, not forgetting your chlorine and other papparazi, be hygieninc. At this stage you are not huge enough for wholesaling distribution talkless of nafdac aproval so strictly no shop or adverts. Therefore, get some area boys as agents and give them about 20 bags a day to sell at local garages and trafficated streets, at the end of the night you'll be making about 5k per day returning to your capital in two weeks  cheesy then you blow and follow the rules.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Nairaplus(m): 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2011
whiteroses:

Purewater business, get a secondhand engine or loan it for free, ifyou can't afford it now?
buy a sealing machine made by those baba-petipeti, go to the printing services for bags and print about 1000 for a start, buy a reservoir filled with clean boiled tap water, not forgetting your chlorine and other papparazi, be hygieninc. At this stage you are not huge enough for wholesaling distribution talkless of nafdac aproval so strictly no shop or adverts. Therefore, get some area boys as agents and give them about 20 bags a day to sell at local garages and trafficated streets, at the end of the night you'll be making about 5k per day returning to your capital in two weeks  cheesy then you blow and follow the rules.

Then wait for NAFDAC to catch you in that angle 90 where you will produce poor water. That's not a good idea peeps.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by yeye4live(m): 10:37am On Aug 17, 2011
at posters dont mind all this pple wit dier beting wat eva,dont go n gamble wit d money,if u dont kno wat to do wit the money put it on fixed deposit in ur bank,atleast its more safe n secured thier
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Olychi: 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2011
Businesses you can do Include:

1. Seminar organizing
2. Custard Production
3. design Children clothing
4. Design Ladies Tops/clothing
5. Marketing consultant
6. Small business coach
7. Customer service training
8. Commercial cleaning service
9. Time Management classes
10. Niche Newsletter publication
11. Writing e-books etc.

I have over 60 businesses and how you can start them documented.

Although the high road to becoming a self-made millionaire is starting and building your own business, this is not as easy as it sounds. Most businesses started by inexperienced people fail. 99 percent of businesses started by people lacking business experience fail within the first two or three years. The reason for the failure is because they don't know how to succeed. They haven't the slightest idea how to make a business successful. They may have an idea for a product or service, but they don't know all the things that they need to know to run a successful business.

Are you determined to start your own business and set your own hours, with enough money and time to do what you want? Immediately increase your sales, cut your costs, boost your profits and build a successful business from scratch - faster than you ever imagined!

Now you can, By applying the techniques in my 69-page e-Book, you can start a brand new business, and/or turn your existing business, into an immediate success -- just by applying these simple principles in your business strategy.

Contact me via e-mail: talk2olychi@yahoo.com
http://realbusinesstrend.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by phelim: 12:58am On Aug 20, 2011
Start by promoting your talent, products or services for free here:

http://evergoodproductions.com/

Best Regards
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by chibor: 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2011
@danielng pls tell me how this sportsbetting works, you can state it here or you email purityjay@yahoo.com. many thanx
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by coolgeorge: 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2011
Daniel,
I am interested in this sport betting, pls send me the info. My email add is georgsolution@yahoo.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Gbotun(m): 3:41am On Aug 25, 2011
@Dan,pls can u help me 4ward ur ebook on football betting 2 mueemed@gmail.com?
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Taiw(m): 9:04am On Nov 29, 2011
Daniel, pls i'm also imterested.my email is [email]telltboyz@yahoo.com[/email]
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by horllybabe(f): 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2011
Please I need details on sporting bet too, btkspacket@gmail.com is my email
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by greenhope(m): 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2011
Render services and be a frugal economist. (Ijebu)
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by cutewalex: 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2011
You can invest it with Google Adsense and employ me to help you make over $100 monthly for good 12 months

you can contact me via barkahexport@aol.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by zubi1: 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2011
pls i will like the betting info also in my box, i have tried it many times but each time coming out without anything. i hope this will help. okachiazubuike@yahoo.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by segwise(m): 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2011
Hi Dan, concerning sport betting, can you pls send me details: segwise@gmail.com.
Tnx
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by potoki: 9:22am On Dec 17, 2011
Hello Friend,keep that 40k n quickly key in to this network(www.onlyatgbg.com/cunlesolomon) u only need two ppl to start earning for life. U can log on to that site and see things urself,and also have products but u dont need to sell use them and share with others. I dont av anything to hide on this forum,this is tested n proven. Within 4wks u'll start counting your cash. Pls tell others,if u'r in Nigeria it will be launch Jan ,2012. the earlier the better,that's the secret behind all networks.Bless u. For any question,u can speak with me on this no (08034209734).
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by rapmike(m): 11:56am On Dec 17, 2011
why is it that some of u guys will promise a free e-book on so and so business and after clicking your link, what one will see is annoying things like #34000 worth of e-books for #2000? why are some guys bent on scamming nigerians? please, whoever is the moderator should try to fish this people out.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by meeofall: 8:56am On Dec 20, 2011
Hello,

I feel concerned about you. Many may think you are greedy to expect 15 - 20k per month from an investment of 40k.

Invest just $100 (16k) in sports betting and you can be sure of $1000 returns per month with @least $35 earning per day.

Good luck.

Daniel

How does the sports batting work? send details to marychi18@yahoo.com

=============

Hello Daniel, Please I would appreciate it if you send me the info: meeofall@fm.bb
Thanks
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by danielng: 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2012
Hi Nairalanders,

I am happy to contribute to this thread again.

Before we think of sitting at home with the forthcoming indefinite strike, please take advantage of sports betting and make as much as u can, then withdraw by Friday and then u can comfortable sit at home. Our politicians don't know that many will die of hunger during the exercise. This is my piece of contribution to Nairaland members who are interested.

I have discovered a visa card in Nigeria that the bookmakers allow deposit and withdrawal through. I used it and i was surprised to see money in my card the next day.

Lets say you got 5000 tomorrow walk into UBA and request for UBA Africard. Register with a good bookmaker (bet365.com) make deposit, trades on the odds and withdraw anytime tomorrow (if u like withdraw all ur money). An bet me on Friday before 4pm, you will find ur money in your card.

Cheers.
Daniel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos / Top 5 Highest Earning CEOs In Nigeria Receive N272M To N586 Million Yearly / Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.