Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

A Guy Got An Epic Reply For Saying Something Nice About Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Guy Got An Epic Reply For Saying Something Nice About Jesus (1568 Views)

Moses Actually Wrote About Jesus; Jesus Is The God Of Moses / Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers / Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Got An Epic Reply For Saying Something Nice About Jesus by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 20, 2017
A Guy Said Something Nice About Jesus And Got This Epic Reply From A Friend.

Re: A Guy Got An Epic Reply For Saying Something Nice About Jesus by hopefulLandlord: 10:56am On Apr 20, 2017
the reply is dumb and unneeded

1 Like

Re: A Guy Got An Epic Reply For Saying Something Nice About Jesus by mrmrmister: 11:01am On Apr 20, 2017
Mtchewwwwww
Re: A Guy Got An Epic Reply For Saying Something Nice About Jesus by thesicilian: 11:16am On Apr 20, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
the reply is dumb and unneeded
He claims he's defending Jesus yet using insulting language on an innocent person.
Re: A Guy Got An Epic Reply For Saying Something Nice About Jesus by hahn(m): 11:26am On Apr 20, 2017
"Did all those men you mentioned resurrect from the died"

cheesy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Got An Epic Reply For Saying Something Nice About Jesus by hahn(m): 11:28am On Apr 20, 2017
thesicilian:

He claims he's defending Jesus yet using insulting language on an innocent person.

The irony of religion

Theists are not really well mannered. I guess since it is not written in the bible/quran they don't think it is necessary

Also, the only reason why Jesus is not referred to as "late" is because he never existed

"Late" is used for people who actually lived. Duh undecided

4 Likes

Re: A Guy Got An Epic Reply For Saying Something Nice About Jesus by thesicilian: 11:34am On Apr 20, 2017
hahn:

The irony of religion

Theists are not really well mannered. I guess since it is not written in the bible/quran they don't think it is necessary

Also, the only reason why Jesus is not referred to as "late" is because he never existed

You are right bro. Jesus never existed. Because He is.
He never lived. Because He lives.

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Got An Epic Reply For Saying Something Nice About Jesus by Firstcitizen: 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
hahn:
"Did all those men you mentioned resurrect from the died"

cheesy grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Guy Got An Epic Reply For Saying Something Nice About Jesus by ichommy(m): 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
;Dy
Re: A Guy Got An Epic Reply For Saying Something Nice About Jesus by hahn(m): 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
thesicilian:

You are right bro. Jesus never existed. Because He is.
He never lived. Because He lives.

Lol

Delusion is sweet I see grin

5 Likes

Re: A Guy Got An Epic Reply For Saying Something Nice About Jesus by martinsfm(m): 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
Agnostics or atheist?
hahn:

The irony of religion

Re: A Guy Got An Epic Reply For Saying Something Nice About Jesus by hahn(m): 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
martinsfm:
Agnostics or atheist?

Atheist

Believer of anything or skeptic?
Re: A Guy Got An Epic Reply For Saying Something Nice About Jesus by martinsfm(m): 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
hahn:

Atheist

Believer of anything or skeptic?
theist, I aint here to argue with you, I just fell u agnostics or atheists on nl are always to pushy, your beliefs should remain in you, not always jumping to arguments with theists, or opening different thread everyday. I have no problem with you guys, its "ur" belief, I respect that. I wont preach to you, nah

Just always keep it cool....not using every opportunity to prove to everyone here you nt of us
Re: A Guy Got An Epic Reply For Saying Something Nice About Jesus by thesicilian: 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
hahn:

Lol
Delusion is sweet I see grin
One man's delusion, another man's reality.
Re: A Guy Got An Epic Reply For Saying Something Nice About Jesus by hahn(m): 10:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
martinsfm:
theist, I aint here to argue with you, I just fell u agnostics or atheists on nl are always to pushy, your beliefs should remain in you, not always jumping to arguments with theists, or opening different thread everyday. I have no problem with you guys, its "ur" belief, I respect that. I wont preach to you, nah

Well, your fellow theists preach to us daily, knock on our doors without permission, shout in buses and even through your speackers and also threaten us with hell fire.

In some countries you face death for not believing in an imaginary sky daddy. Pastors preach on radio and tv daily telling people who do not believe they will face hell. You call people who do not believe fools.

So, no you do not have the right to act modest especially since you cannot differentiate between belief and disbelief and understand that we have a right to both.

Just always keep it cool....not using every opportunity to prove to everyone here you nt of us

I will keep quiet as soon as you guys admit you are only serving your imagination

And I do not care about your position
Re: A Guy Got An Epic Reply For Saying Something Nice About Jesus by hahn(m): 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
thesicilian:
One man's delusion, another man's reality.

One man's delusion, another man's entertainment

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Got An Epic Reply For Saying Something Nice About Jesus by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
hahn:

Well, your fellow theists preach to us daily, knock on our doors without permission, shout in buses and even through your speackers and also threaten us with hell fire.

In some countries you face death for not believing in an imaginary sky daddy. Pastors preach on radio and tv daily telling people who do not believe they will face hell. You call people who do not believe fools.

So, no you do not have the right to act modest especially since you cannot differentiate between belief and disbelief and understand that we have a right to both.

I will keep quiet as soon as you guys admit you are only serving your imagination

Hmmmmm. How can you deny the existence of Christ when you live a life that belongs to him? If your life is yours, can I have a proof? Just one thing to prove that u own yourself nd will not die someday?
Re: A Guy Got An Epic Reply For Saying Something Nice About Jesus by hahn(m): 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
Xita:

Hmmmmm. How can you deny the existence of Christ when you live a life that belongs to him?

You obviously know nothing of the history of your religion. You sound like a slave seeking a master. Good luck with that but don't impose servitude on other people

If your life is yours, can I have a proof?

What a stupid and unintelligent question. Did you think before asking this?

Just one thing to prove that u own yourself nd will not die someday?

Another stupid question. Please stop mentioning me

I need to eat this custard in peace undecided

1 Like

Re: A Guy Got An Epic Reply For Saying Something Nice About Jesus by romeoetin(m): 11:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
hahn:

The irony of religion

Re: A Guy Got An Epic Reply For Saying Something Nice About Jesus by GoodMuyis(m): 11:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
hahn:

The irony of religion

We have you record too, you do such a lot
Re: A Guy Got An Epic Reply For Saying Something Nice About Jesus by hahn(m): 7:47am On Apr 21, 2017
GoodMuyis:

We have you record too, you do such a lot

Please retype this in proper English undecided
Re: A Guy Got An Epic Reply For Saying Something Nice About Jesus by hahn(m): 7:47am On Apr 21, 2017
[quote author=romeoetin post=55761086][/quote]

You should be smiley
Re: A Guy Got An Epic Reply For Saying Something Nice About Jesus by romeoetin(m): 7:56am On Apr 21, 2017
hahn:

You should be smiley
no I shouldn't
Re: A Guy Got An Epic Reply For Saying Something Nice About Jesus by martinsfm(m): 8:11am On Apr 21, 2017
Then youre no different from the "fellow theists that preach to us daily, knock on our doors without permission.... " well maybe because im a catholic, you can tell me a day a catholic came to preach to you, or invited you for mass, youre also forcing your beliefs on us, saying you will keep quiet until we admit we are serving our imagination, I wont preach to you, nah, but lecture me, what made you an atheist, I mean what particular experience
hahn:

Re: A Guy Got An Epic Reply For Saying Something Nice About Jesus by GoodMuyis(m): 8:21am On Apr 21, 2017
hahn:

Please retype this in proper English undecided
Correct it yourself since you know its not proper
Re: A Guy Got An Epic Reply For Saying Something Nice About Jesus by hahn(m): 9:46am On Apr 21, 2017
romeoetin:
no I shouldn't

You should because you are in the same league with a kid that believes in the toothfairy smiley
Re: A Guy Got An Epic Reply For Saying Something Nice About Jesus by hahn(m): 9:48am On Apr 21, 2017
martinsfm:
Then youre no different from the "fellow theists that preach to us daily, knock on our doors without permission.... "

Lol. How? Have I told you to believe in anything without proof?

well maybe because im a catholic, you can tell me a day a catholic came to preach to you, or invited you for mass, youre also forcing your beliefs on us,

I have a catholic friend. He always bugged me. I wouldn't even go near a catholic church for any reason. Thinking about mass makes me feel sleepy. I have actually seen a service on tv once. Excellently boring

saying you will keep quiet until we admit we are serving our imagination, I wont preach to you, nah, but lecture me, what made you an atheist, I mean what particular experience

The same reason I know spiderman is not real. Lack of evidence
Re: A Guy Got An Epic Reply For Saying Something Nice About Jesus by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 21, 2017
hahn:

You obviously know nothing of the history of your religion. You sound like a slave seeking a master. Good luck with that but don't impose servitude on other people

What a stupid and unintelligent question. Did you think before asking this?

Another stupid question. Please stop mentioning me

I need to eat this custard in peace undecided

I see you have no answers to any of my questions, that's y u are insulting me instead.
But since you have no answers, then have a rethink.
Good news: Jesus loves you!
Re: A Guy Got An Epic Reply For Saying Something Nice About Jesus by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 21, 2017
hahn:

I have a catholic friend. He always bugged me. I wouldn't even go near a catholic church for any reason. Thinking about mass makes me feel sleepy. I have actually seen a service on tv once. Excellently boring

I recommend a movie... God's not dead... Part one and 2. Just try it out... Plleeeeaaasssseeeee
Re: A Guy Got An Epic Reply For Saying Something Nice About Jesus by hahn(m): 10:03am On Apr 21, 2017
Xita:

I recommend a movie... God's not dead... Part one and 2. Just try it out... Plleeeeaaasssseeeee

Lol

I recommend a book. The bible

Pick it and read it with an open mind

1 Like

Re: A Guy Got An Epic Reply For Saying Something Nice About Jesus by hahn(m): 10:04am On Apr 21, 2017
Xita:

I see you have no answers to any of my questions, that's y u are insulting me instead.
But since you have no answers, then have a rethink.
Good news: Jesus loves you!

No insults. Your questions really are stupid

Good news: I don't need love from imaginary beings
Re: A Guy Got An Epic Reply For Saying Something Nice About Jesus by martinsfm(m): 11:46am On Apr 21, 2017
I see youre only after the evidence, you cant see oxygen yet you believe thats what we breathe
hahn:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Allah? / What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? / African Skin, Colonized Minds.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.