Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,029 members, 7,803,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Why I Think Business Men Are Buying The PhonePad 3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why I Think Business Men Are Buying The PhonePad 3 (612 Views)

Pictures From TECNO PhonePad 3 Launch Event Yesterday / Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 / Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Think Business Men Are Buying The PhonePad 3 by burstie: 11:37am On Apr 20, 2017
There is no doubt that the Tecno PHONEPAD 3 since its release has changed the way we do business... It's manufacturers even tagged it the Personal Business Assistant!
The phone is comes with some cool apps and functionalities that are designed to ease business. We would be examining some of those features below:

BUSINESS CARD SCANNER
You'll never worry about losing important contacts anymore! The PHONEPAD 3 comes with a handy feature for scanning business and name cards. Once the card has been identified, all the relevant information is saved to your contacts.

WPS OFFICE
Word, PowerPoint and Excel Spreadsheets (WPS) is also an important app featured on the Phonepad 3...with this app, you can view all your word, PowerPoint and spread sheets with ease on your mobile...

CAMSCANNER
This a particularly interesting feature on the Phonepad 3...with this app, you can scan documents, enhance it and save them on your device. So the documents are not saved as pictures but as word documents... This feature actually wowed me when I used it...

EMAIL
In this internet age, the use of email services can't be overemphasized... It's fast, easy to use and reliable.. Your Phonepad 3 comes with an email feature.

NOTEBOOK
Want to take quick notes and jottings, then the Phonepad 3 is there to assist you...

SOUND RECORDER
Not in all case scenario are you opportune to take notes... This is where this feature is useful... With its amplified microphone with option of distant recording, you can be assured of a loud and clear recorded audio.

CALENDAR
This is useful for marking schedules, meetings, events, anniversaries etc... It's also a good tool to schedule task.

These are the few I would be talking about... The PHONEPAD 3 is equipped with much more business feature!
This why I think these guys buy it sha.
Re: Why I Think Business Men Are Buying The PhonePad 3 by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
Same reason why I bought mine grin
Re: Why I Think Business Men Are Buying The PhonePad 3 by OCTAVO: 10:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
All these marketers just full everywhere on nairaland hyping nonsense phones.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Business Men Are Buying The PhonePad 3 by Xhaka(m): 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
They'll definitely accomplish all task with a reliable assistant.
Re: Why I Think Business Men Are Buying The PhonePad 3 by john1122: 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
I thought it would be nice to share this with you guys. You can sell anything at SellersNG without limitation. Safe and secure platform for those who are looking for ways to promote their business online.
Re: Why I Think Business Men Are Buying The PhonePad 3 by TohKunBoh: 7:56am On Apr 26, 2017
Or maybe business men are buying it because its more affordable than the regular notepads in town

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Nokia Latest Powerful Phones / Gionee A1 Lite Unveiled With 20MP Selfie Shooter, 4,000mah Battery / Meet LG K7i A Smartphone That Repel Mosquito

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.