Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,887 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

TBoss finally breaks silence on the Kemen issue (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TBoss finally breaks silence on the Kemen issue (Video) (533 Views)

Tboss Finally Delivers Bouncing Baby Girl In Abuja (photos) / "I Am In Love" Tboss Finally Accept Love, Step Out On A Date / Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TBoss finally breaks silence on the Kemen issue (Video) by blogbloke: 11:51am On Apr 20, 2017
Ex Big Brother Naija housemate, TBoss finally speaks on alleged rape issue with Kemen and the fact that people like AY use it as a joke

"First of all, I will like to thank everyone who supported me in my Big Brother Naija journey. I'm beyond grateful for your time and the immense efforts and resources to get me to the Top 3. It has been a big adjustment for me coming back home to Nigeria concerning the attention my participation in the show attracted. Why I've tried to adjust as fast as I can, certain incidents have happened in the past week that have been difficult to shake off. I am not unaware of the the thousands who raised their voices in my defence. I am extremely grateful to you all. I have realized for the foreseeable future, I will always be in the eye of the storm and that is why I have chosen to be measured in my approach and speech. I am however not oblivious to it all. Words are powerful but actions speak louder. Over the next few weeks, I will align myself with several courses that promote and uphold values I hold dear. Going forward, I will no longer allow myself to be put in situations that trivialize and attempt to normalize the unfortunate incident that happened to me on March 5th in the Big Brother Naija house. Conversations must be had on the importance of consent. Thank you so much guys for listening to me. This is TBoss."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTGnEpLBZ-U/?taken-by=officialtboss_

WATCH THE VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQhI3re2Wdw

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/tboss-finally-speak-people-making-alleged-molestation-kemen-joke-video/

Re: TBoss finally breaks silence on the Kemen issue (Video) by blogbloke: 12:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala
Re: TBoss finally breaks silence on the Kemen issue (Video) by Daminaj1(f): 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
smiley
Re: TBoss finally breaks silence on the Kemen issue (Video) by Afam4eva(m): 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
This same issue sha
Re: TBoss finally breaks silence on the Kemen issue (Video) by cheaphost: 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
Let's go there...
Re: TBoss finally breaks silence on the Kemen issue (Video) by jimi4us: 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
ok
Re: TBoss finally breaks silence on the Kemen issue (Video) by chucs: 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
@
Re: TBoss finally breaks silence on the Kemen issue (Video) by blogbloke: 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
blogbloke:
Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala
Re: TBoss finally breaks silence on the Kemen issue (Video) by MxtaMichealz(m): 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nice one
Re: TBoss finally breaks silence on the Kemen issue (Video) by Eventoned: 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
Let the issue be laid to rest.
Re: TBoss finally breaks silence on the Kemen issue (Video) by Moving4: 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
OK o still on d matter

(1) (Reply)

Davido's DMW Gang Member Mayorkun Pays A Visit To Illasa Street In Lagos(pics,vi / Oritsefemi And His Wife Hit The Beach / Jim Iyke Shows Off His Recession Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.