Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Teenagers Drown In Benin Hotel Swimming Pool (Graphic Pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenagers Drown In Benin Hotel Swimming Pool (Graphic Pictures) (49187 Views)

Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach / Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her / Two Hookers Fight Over A Yahoo Boy In Benin Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenagers Drown In Benin Hotel Swimming Pool (Graphic Pictures) by Tenim47(m): 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
teenagers
Re: Teenagers Drown In Benin Hotel Swimming Pool (Graphic Pictures) by redcliff: 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
leverage12:
Chai. May their soul rest in peace.

Get powerbank of 96000mah that can last your laptop and phone 8 hours. Works with solar, nepa or gen.

Visit my thread : https://www.nairaland.com/2182890/buy-laptop-powerbanks-deep-cycle or call / whatsapp 08092221623 for more details. Cheers

Lol. This one na inverter o. No be powerbank again..
Re: Teenagers Drown In Benin Hotel Swimming Pool (Graphic Pictures) by ObaEwuare: 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hmm
Re: Teenagers Drown In Benin Hotel Swimming Pool (Graphic Pictures) by darbeelicous(f): 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
come again u say wetin?? Life ginni?? For inside swimming pool for Benin?? Buhahahahah grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy lmao!

Rip to the dead... cry cry
ifyalways:
Two people in a day in same pool? shocked

No lifeguard?
Re: Teenagers Drown In Benin Hotel Swimming Pool (Graphic Pictures) by passyhansome(m): 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
Too bad
Re: Teenagers Drown In Benin Hotel Swimming Pool (Graphic Pictures) by Qmerit(m): 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
They would collect money and never assign guardian to monitor swimmers many pool owners don't even care to employ one....
Re: Teenagers Drown In Benin Hotel Swimming Pool (Graphic Pictures) by just2endowed: 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
Emrixx:
Hmmm two friends in one swimming pool the same day,something is fishy i swear

if the two teenages stand inside the pool, there head will be up. Seriously something is wrong and i expect the police to questio everyone working in the pool
Re: Teenagers Drown In Benin Hotel Swimming Pool (Graphic Pictures) by Philinho(m): 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
the spirits in d lagoon had entered our swimming pool
Re: Teenagers Drown In Benin Hotel Swimming Pool (Graphic Pictures) by smushi(m): 3:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
Oh God
Re: Teenagers Drown In Benin Hotel Swimming Pool (Graphic Pictures) by YaksonFCA(m): 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
So sad, RIP
Re: Teenagers Drown In Benin Hotel Swimming Pool (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ive seen these pictures before in another context. I am fairly sure these pictures do not refer to this story.

4 Likes

Re: Teenagers Drown In Benin Hotel Swimming Pool (Graphic Pictures) by Sanchez01: 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
Keneking:
But that is not a standard swimming pool undecided
Maybe drunk or drugged before entering the pool
That's a standard pool. I believe the pool was drained to take out the bodies.

The problem here is simple, everyone desire to use the pool at some point in their lives, but only a few truly know how to swim. The annoying part is that some don't even understand that a pool has shallow spots, starting from 4ft to deeper areas (6ft), they plunge and expect that the naturally stay afloat as seen on TV.

By the way, the pictures are quite old.
Re: Teenagers Drown In Benin Hotel Swimming Pool (Graphic Pictures) by ReachHard: 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
Cleopatra4:
So enjoyment dey kill person. SMH.

...Ndi Igbo si na, "Ihe na-ato uto na-egbu egbu"

If you aren't Igbo, please ask any of your Igbo friends around you to assist you translate the above quote.

Cheers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Teenagers Drown In Benin Hotel Swimming Pool (Graphic Pictures) by Sanchez01: 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Life guard in a hotel swimming pool ??

I've been to almost 100 5 stars in Africa, North America and Europe, I've never seen a life guard on site

Do you know what privacy is ??

Have you seen a life guard at Eko hotel ??

A newly wed couple enjoying their private time in a hotel swimming pool and a life guard stands behind them breathing on their neck
Lol! There are no life guards and recreational pools. I have never seen one myself. The question should have been 'are pool floats (or floaters) provided to noobs who intend to use the pool?

There are life guards, however, in sporting pools, and it's mandatory to have them.

@the emboldened, continuuu grin
Re: Teenagers Drown In Benin Hotel Swimming Pool (Graphic Pictures) by 2shur: 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
Person dey drown for 5 feet swimming pool
They must have been drunk
Re: Teenagers Drown In Benin Hotel Swimming Pool (Graphic Pictures) by eezeribe(m): 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
Very good for them
Re: Teenagers Drown In Benin Hotel Swimming Pool (Graphic Pictures) by jericco1(m): 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
Something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Teenagers Drown In Benin Hotel Swimming Pool (Graphic Pictures) by Onyeoguego: 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
greenpasture:
Ive seen these pictures before in another context. I am fairly sure these pictures do not refer to this story.
but is obvious dat d bodies wie r recovered from d pool.
Re: Teenagers Drown In Benin Hotel Swimming Pool (Graphic Pictures) by acada111(f): 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
Next2Bezee:
As a popular pool, that hotel is supposed to have life guards on stand-by whether or not they're having a busy day at the pool angry It could have been prevented if there was a lifeguard to save them or at least raise alarm so they can be saved on time. angry

People that visit the pool have to observe the rules and know their limits. As a learner myself, nothing fit carry me go the deep part of pool.

RIP to their parents.
Re: Teenagers Drown In Benin Hotel Swimming Pool (Graphic Pictures) by acada111(f): 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
Next2Bezee:
As a popular pool, that hotel is supposed to have life guards on stand-by whether or not they're having a busy day at the pool angry It could have been prevented if there was a lifeguard to save them or at least raise alarm so they can be saved on time. angry

People that visit the pool have to observe the rules and know their limits. As a learner myself, nothing fit carry me go the deep part of pool.

[/b]RIP to their parents[b].

Haba

1 Like

Re: Teenagers Drown In Benin Hotel Swimming Pool (Graphic Pictures) by frugal(m): 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Teenagers Drown In Benin Hotel Swimming Pool (Graphic Pictures) by figure007(m): 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
What's the foundation of that hotel? Who owns it ?? When you look t the second guy he doesn't look like someone who got drowned ....at least he must be filled with water and swollen I think .... Investigate that hotel well...especially the owner.... Am not concluding though but just do ... People ain't to he trusted ... Don't quote me if you don't understand what I just said o
Re: Teenagers Drown In Benin Hotel Swimming Pool (Graphic Pictures) by delishpot: 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

I've been to almost 100 5 stars in Africa, North America and Europe, I've never seen a life guard on site

A newly wed couple enjoying their private time in a hotel swimming pool and a life guard stands behind them breathing on their neck

Those were teenagers there should be a lifeguard on duty.
Re: Teenagers Drown In Benin Hotel Swimming Pool (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
Onyeoguego:
but is obvious dat d bodies wie r recovered from d pool.

True but i am not sure that these two bodies are from this story. I am waiting till i get to my desktop to do picture search. I am pretty sure i saw these same pictures several months ago in another story elsewhere on the web.

Out of respect i dont want to say too much but these pics are not recent.

It probably isnt ops fault. The pictures came on the story but i doubt they are authentic
Re: Teenagers Drown In Benin Hotel Swimming Pool (Graphic Pictures) by MrEgbegbe(m): 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
Sanchez01:

Lol! There are no life guards and recreational pools. I have never seen one myself. The question should have been 'are pool floats (or floaters) provided to noobs who intend to use the pool?

There are life guards, however, in sporting pools, and it's mandatory to have them.

@the emboldened, continuuu grin

Do you realize that some people live in a hotel ??
Re: Teenagers Drown In Benin Hotel Swimming Pool (Graphic Pictures) by histemple: 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

It's a basic requirement to have lifeguards (Professional Divers) if you must operate a swimming pool anywhere in the world.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenagers Drown In Benin Hotel Swimming Pool (Graphic Pictures) by MrEgbegbe(m): 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
delishpot:

Those were teenagers there should be a lifeguard on duty.

Use your brain

Dawg, are you serious ??
Re: Teenagers Drown In Benin Hotel Swimming Pool (Graphic Pictures) by mubeela(m): 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
Lastking147:
Mehn how will dia parents feel cry
dey will b happy
Re: Teenagers Drown In Benin Hotel Swimming Pool (Graphic Pictures) by penta(m): 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

There is always a life guard watching. You may not notice. When next you go to another standard swimming pool in a hotel, ask if they have one. It's a most for every standard hotel.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenagers Drown In Benin Hotel Swimming Pool (Graphic Pictures) by histemple: 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
greenpasture:

True but i am not sure that these two bodies are from this story. I am waiting till i get to my desktop to do picture search. I am pretty sure i saw these same pictures several months ago in another story elsewhere on the web.

Out of respect i dont want to say too much but these pics are not recent.

It probably isnt ops fault. The pictures came on the story but i doubt they are authentic

Please educate me on how to conduct a picture search.
Re: Teenagers Drown In Benin Hotel Swimming Pool (Graphic Pictures) by GlobalGisting(m): 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
Next2Bezee:

RIP to their parents.

their parents? is it how much u hate the family? they don't knw how to swim and most times pride and stubbornness, youthful exuberance are the cause. pools don't have life guard any where in d world, unless u speak of a teacher. unfortunately they felt they cud swim and so needed no teacher...
Re: Teenagers Drown In Benin Hotel Swimming Pool (Graphic Pictures) by delishpot: 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Use your brain

Dawg, are you serious ??

Very. Imo concorde hotel owerri had one on duty every day when the pool is open to public. At night when pool is closed to public, only adult guests are allowed to use the pool without supervision. Use the little brain you have and stop being a know it all. You can not have an unsupervised public pool. They may not sit there with you, but they hang around during the hours pool is open for public use. After the days job, they leave a warning (sign) that you must know there are no life guards around so you swim with wisdom and not drink or use any medication before taking a swim.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corpse Of Female CRUTECH Staff Found Dumped On Road In Calabar (Photos) / Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos / Policemen-turned-robbers Meet Waterloo (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.