Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

How To Lose Weight In 2017 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Lose Weight In 2017 (480 Views)

78-Year-Old Man Lifting Heavy Weight In Nigeria (Photos) / 1.8m Abortions Committed By Nigerian Women In 2017 — PMA2020 / Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Lose Weight In 2017 by james59: 1:36pm On Apr 20, 2017

Eat lots of fruits, veggies, whole grains, and lean proteins.
Consume fewer calories than you burn, but don’t skip meals.
Drink at least liters (0.53 US gal) of water each day.
Get some exercise in each week, especially aerobic and cardio.
Consider joining a weight-loss group or losing weight with friends.

1 Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables. Fruit helps to satisfy your sweet tooth thanks to its natural sugars, while fresh vegetables help your stomach fill up more quickly. Fruits and vegetables contain fiber to help you feel full quickly. Try some of these tips to introduce more fruit and vegetables into your diet:
Read More at http://www.dozzyblog.com/2017/04/20/how-to-lose-weight
Re: How To Lose Weight In 2017 by katelyryan: 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
Thank you for this Informatory post. smiley smiley
Re: How To Lose Weight In 2017 by diysbyyemiabiod: 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
https://m.youtube.com/watchv=tbG_Uxl3lEE

. You. Can also check out my video on how I lost weight without workout or diet, I used ginger garlic and apple cider vinegar,my sister prescribed it for me,i tried it and I was amazed at the results,in that video I showed you how to make and administer it. With before and after proofs grin.

Click on the link above to my youtube channel

(1) (Reply)

Smart Watch With Calorie Counter And Pedometer- Where To Buy / Caroline Weight Loss Transformation Story!!! / Acupuncture: Your Best Alternative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.