Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,767 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Neatly Used 3.5kva/48v Luminous Inverter For Sale. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Neatly Used 3.5kva/48v Luminous Inverter For Sale. (3550 Views)

4kva/48v Luminous Inverters And Batteries Tel: + (234)810-403-6736 / Reliable 10kva Luminous Inverter for 350k firm / Su-kam 3.5kva/48v Inverter For Sale In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neatly Used 3.5kva/48v Luminous Inverter For Sale. by tsmall(m): 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
Luminous inverter for sale.

3.5kva/48v.

Price: #100k

07033311179 Deji.

Pls. serious buyer only.

Thanks.

Re: Neatly Used 3.5kva/48v Luminous Inverter For Sale. by rottennaija(m): 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
Why would I need a 3.5kva 48v? When I can actually have 5kva 12v?

1 Like

Re: Neatly Used 3.5kva/48v Luminous Inverter For Sale. by tsmall(m): 2:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
rottennaija:

The ad isn't for you sir.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Neatly Used 3.5kva/48v Luminous Inverter For Sale. by bigdot1759(m): 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
is it free or how much, no price tag

1 Like

Re: Neatly Used 3.5kva/48v Luminous Inverter For Sale. by tsmall(m): 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
bigdot1759:
is it free or how much, no price tag

Re: Neatly Used 3.5kva/48v Luminous Inverter For Sale. by tsmall(m): 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
tsmall:

Came with small price.
Re: Neatly Used 3.5kva/48v Luminous Inverter For Sale. by tsmall(m): 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
Still available.
Re: Neatly Used 3.5kva/48v Luminous Inverter For Sale. by dragnet: 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
rottennaija:
can you please explain the advantages and disadvantages of both? thanks.
Re: Neatly Used 3.5kva/48v Luminous Inverter For Sale. by rottennaija(m): 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
dragnet:

I will personally go for a say 3kva/12v or 5kva/12v. Reason is, I can use a single batter to put it on. If I should increase the battery number, it should be to increase its run time. Say 1 battery last for 3 hours, 2 batteries will last for 6 hours.

However, in the case of 3.5kva/24v, you will need 12v * 2 batteries to run it and it can run for say 3 hours, and then you will need another set of 2 batteries to take it to 6 hours of run time.

Then you have a 3.5kva/48v? A very old inverter, where you will need 12v *4 batteries to start it. They hardly produce such inverters today.
Re: Neatly Used 3.5kva/48v Luminous Inverter For Sale. by dragnet: 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
rottennaija:

I will personally go for a say 3kva/12v or 5kva/12v. Reason is, I can use a single batter to put it on. If I should increase the battery number, it should be to increase its run time. Say 1 battery last for 3 hours, 2 batteries will last for 6 hours.

However, in the case of 3.5kva/24v, you will need 12v * 2 batteries to run it and it can run for say 3 hours, and then you will need another set of 2 batteries to take it to 6 hours of run time.

Then you have a 3.5kva/48v? A very old inverter, where you will need 12v *4 batteries to start it. They hardly produce such inverters today.
all clear, thanks.
Re: Neatly Used 3.5kva/48v Luminous Inverter For Sale. by tsmall(m): 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
rottennaija:

You don't know what u are talking about ..

2 Likes

Re: Neatly Used 3.5kva/48v Luminous Inverter For Sale. by SpaceAngel: 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
dragnet:

The higher voltage inverters are more efficient will charge faster at lower current for thesame power value. Higher voltage inverters are what is used for high power. Its better to buy a 48v 3. 5kva inverter even with the scaling of a 3. 5kva 12 inverter. Please disregard whoever is saying that higher voltage inverters are not produced these days.Its a big lie.Check inverted manufacturer's sites and see what is manufactured.

1 Like

Re: Neatly Used 3.5kva/48v Luminous Inverter For Sale. by rottennaija(m): 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
tsmall:

You don't know what u are talking about ..

Please enlighten me
Re: Neatly Used 3.5kva/48v Luminous Inverter For Sale. by rottennaija(m): 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
SpaceAngel:

The higher voltage inverters are more efficient will charge faster at lower current for thesame power value. Higher voltage inverters are what is used for high power. Its better to buy a 48v 3. 5kva inverter even with the scaling of a 3. 5kva 12 inverter. Please disregard whoever is saying that higher voltage inverters are not produced these days.Its a big lie.Check inverted manufacturer's sites and see what is manufactured.

May be you have not realised that the technology is shifting to a different direction
Re: Neatly Used 3.5kva/48v Luminous Inverter For Sale. by anochuks08(m): 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
a 3.5kva 48v system is 100 times better than a 5kva 12v system. Trust me, I have been there, right now, I use a 3.5kva 48v inverter. anyone advocating for a 12v 5kva is not a realistic user, moreover most of those inverters rated 12v 5kva (powerjack and co) have a real power rating of 2000 to 2500w max.

1 Like

Re: Neatly Used 3.5kva/48v Luminous Inverter For Sale. by SpaceAngel: 12:05am On Apr 23, 2017
rottennaija:

May be you have not realised that the technology is shifting to a different direction

What has it got to do with what we are discussing. I work both outside Africa and in Nigeria in green power plants and oil rigs too so I understand cutting edge technology. Don't even go there.

1 Like

Re: Neatly Used 3.5kva/48v Luminous Inverter For Sale. by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 23, 2017
rottennaija:

Are you sure you know much about inverters?

1 Like

Re: Neatly Used 3.5kva/48v Luminous Inverter For Sale. by airlord2020: 12:38am On Apr 23, 2017
rottennaija:

Practically use a 48V system and not 12V cause of efficiency. The lower voltage will have more losses and also require thicker wires due to higher current to charge batteries .

1 Like

Re: Neatly Used 3.5kva/48v Luminous Inverter For Sale. by diehard1: 12:50am On Apr 23, 2017
rottennaija:

Please forget this your analysis. A 3. 5kva/48V is not very old inverter. It is actually what is required for that power level. It is better for the battery charger as lower current is required to charge.

1 Like

Re: Neatly Used 3.5kva/48v Luminous Inverter For Sale. by makavele: 2:09am On Apr 23, 2017
LOl, dont mind the guy sayign what he doesnt know . .

a 48V inverter system is better and efficient than a 24 V system which in turn is better than the 12V system . . .
Wiring connections carrying over 100Amps of current can be deadly; and result in fire outbreak due to heat.
And this is why a 12V system is very inefficient for large loads.
On a 12V system, you cannot add more batteries in series . . a series connection will double the voltage and beyond which will fry the inverter.
You are left with the parallel method . . which has 2 disadvantages:

1. It is discouraged in contrast to the series connection (where the same amount of current flows through all batteries); hence battery degradation occurs over time.
2. Parallel connection doubles the current. . so imagine adding up to 10 battery (for example 200Ah batteries) in parallel . , . you are risking a fire outbreak; due to excess heat generated.

A rough calculation for you:

On a 12 volt system............10 x 200 Ah = 2000 Amperes...........

On a 48 V system . . it would be 2000/4 .............500 Amperes

But the power still remains the same on both systems. . . meanwhile less current, less energy loss, and less heat generated.

If you want to power simple appliances, go for the 12V system

If powering a whole lots of appliances . . please go for a 24 V system at least, if you cant afford the 48V system

Peace !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Neatly Used 3.5kva/48v Luminous Inverter For Sale. by dragnet: 6:28am On Apr 23, 2017
I really appreciate the responses and explanations made by all. It would mould my decision making with respect to inverters.

1 Like

Re: Neatly Used 3.5kva/48v Luminous Inverter For Sale. by rottennaija(m): 6:41am On Apr 23, 2017
dragnet:

all clear, thanks.

You may want to check some inverters here. They also have some insane batteries

http://protonpowersystem.com/wp/product/hp-series-inverter/
Re: Neatly Used 3.5kva/48v Luminous Inverter For Sale. by abusondoko(m): 8:38am On Apr 23, 2017
How much? Serious buyer
Re: Neatly Used 3.5kva/48v Luminous Inverter For Sale. by litaninja(m): 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
I like how you're so confident in the spewing of your nonsense....

SpaceAngel:

Re: Neatly Used 3.5kva/48v Luminous Inverter For Sale. by tsmall(m): 1:29am On Apr 24, 2017
abusondoko:
How much? Serious buyer

#100k . Thanks.
Re: Neatly Used 3.5kva/48v Luminous Inverter For Sale. by tsmall(m): 1:39am On Apr 24, 2017
litaninja:
I like how you're so confident in the spewing of your nonsense....

You are very lucky you know..? Despite the fact you openly displayed your ignorance on something you know nothing about...

I really don't know where to start again because I believe people above me have already educate you on the subject...

The truth is series connection is much better than parallel connection.

Try Google pls.

1 Like

Re: Neatly Used 3.5kva/48v Luminous Inverter For Sale. by tsmall(m): 1:40am On Apr 24, 2017
dragnet:
I really appreciate the responses and explanations made by all. It would mould my decision making with respect to inverters.

All the best sir.
Re: Neatly Used 3.5kva/48v Luminous Inverter For Sale. by tsmall(m): 1:41am On Apr 24, 2017
makavele:
LOl, dont mind the guy sayign what he doesnt know . .

a 48V inverter system is better and efficient than a 24 V system which in turn is better than the 12V system . . .
Wiring connections carrying over 100Amps of current can be deadly; and result in fire outbreak due to heat.
And this is why a 12V system is very inefficient for large loads.
On a 12V system, you cannot add more batteries in series . . a series connection will double the voltage and beyond which will fry the inverter.
You are left with the parallel method . . which has 2 disadvantages:

1. It is discouraged in contrast to the series connection (where the same amount of current flows through all batteries); hence battery degradation occurs over time.
2. Parallel connection doubles the current. . so imagine adding up to 10 battery (for example 200Ah batteries) in parallel . , . you are risking a fire outbreak; due to excess heat generated.

A rough calculation for you:

On a 12 volt system............10 x 200 Ah = 2000 Amperes...........

On a 48 V system . . it would be 2000/4 .............500 Amperes

But the power still remains the same on both systems. . . meanwhile less current, less energy loss, and less heat generated.

If you want to power simple appliances, go for the 12V system

If powering a whole lots of appliances . . please go for a 24 V system at least, if you cant afford the 48V system

Peace !!!!

Thanks for your time sir. Peace.
Re: Neatly Used 3.5kva/48v Luminous Inverter For Sale. by tsmall(m): 1:42am On Apr 24, 2017
diehard1:

Please forget this your analysis. A 3. 5kva/48V is not very old inverter. It is actually what is required for that power level. It is better for the battery charger as lower current is required to charge.

Very true sir. Thanks
Re: Neatly Used 3.5kva/48v Luminous Inverter For Sale. by tsmall(m): 1:43am On Apr 24, 2017
airlord2020:

Practically use a 48V system and not 12V cause of efficiency. The lower voltage will have more losses and also require thicker wires due to higher current to charge batteries .

You are on point sir. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brand New Hp & Dell Destop Systems @ Goood Price Get Urs Now / 14inches new Hp Probook 440s G2 Core I5 4gb Ram 500gb Hdd Win 7,8 Pro= / Start Up Your Own Small Scale Maize Flour Mill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.