Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) (18137 Views)

Are these P'square's Top 10 Greatest Hits? See inside / Timaya - 'Dance' Featuring Rudeboy P'square (Video) / Phyno – Financial Woman Ft. P'square (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by Jajayi: 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nigeria's most famous pair, P-Square, have completely raised the bar many notches higher with this instant classic tune "Nobody Ugly".

The track is rendered over a joyful and addictive highlife instrumental and is accompanied with a video fully packed with beautiful bursts of colours and intense rib-cracking humour.
endorsement.

There's no contesting the fact that this beautiful piece will sleep at the top of both local and international charts.

Watch below and enjoy;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7N64vUHxvw

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/download-video-psquare-nobody-ugly-free.html

9 Likes

Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by Jajayi: 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by chrisxxx(m): 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
Good effort. However I must say I was not moved to dance. I was not just moved at all. This is not to say that this will not sell in Aba and Owerri. I think it has a lot in common with Sir. Warrior or Oriental types of songs. No insult intended please just saying my mind.

4 Likes

Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by benedictnsi(m): 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
nice one.....

6 Likes

Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by MEGGATRON(m): 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
mtcheeeeech music don finish.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by chimerase2: 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
kiss
Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by seunny4lif(m): 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
FP ooooooooooh
I'm coming now
Seun carry my chair come
Lala ooooh
No to add cos PSquare just said it all cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by steppins: 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
Tell that to Oshiomole.

7 Likes

Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by charlydamianpat(m): 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
twins of life
Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by passyhansome(m): 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
Peter and Paul Okoye are the richest twins musicians not only in Africa, but in the world. Any other richer twins is on another planet. Of the top 10 most viewed African music videos on YouTube, P-Square has five, leaving other African musicians to share the remaining five. They are not only musicians; they are shrewd businessmen who don’t allow family sentiments get in the way of their money. Booking both of them cost more than any other African artiste and they are the only Nigerian musicians who own a mansion in the billionaire neighbourhood – Banana Island.
Their net worth stands at a monstrous N15 billion.

According to a source in Uber, the duo have over 35 vehicles plying the streets of Lagos to aid the transportation needs of Africa’s busiest and most populous city.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by Repairnigeria(m): 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
great giving hope to does that have lost confidence in dere Beauty
Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by castel428: 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
nice video
Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by realestniggah: 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
me i love the track.. glad to see p square haven't lost their flavour

5 Likes

Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by Nicepoker(m): 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
tell Adams of Edo state that.

3 Likes

Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jajayi:
Nigeria's most famous pair, P-Square, have completely raised the bar many notches higher with this instant classic tune "Nobody Ugly".

I marvel at the work that went into this.

First, the songwriting playfully cashes in on the social media frenzy among today's young people

These guys have mastered the art of mixing their mother tongue with English in a way that carries everybody along.

The production is also cool.

Then the TIMING of this video release. Just imagine if they had pushed it out a few weeks ago when many people were in #EfeNation and #TBossNation...

In short, a lot of people see them and just envy the mansions and the swag. I wish more people will realize that these guys have paid their dues...and to succeed, you MUST pay your dues too...

And stop waiting for anybody to "pick up your call"

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by Kingsley10000: 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
it's a great song

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by campusflavour: 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
No be lie but no be true
Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by chimah3(m): 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
omo some people ugly o angry

1 Like

Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by WachsComedy: 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2017

2 Likes

Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by Brethren0001(m): 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nice one.
Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by Philinho(m): 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
b4 nko,is anybody ugly? lol....nice one
Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by registration(m): 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
Yes cool

Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by polazi(m): 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
Fingers must be made ... granpa
Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by zubycharles(m): 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
I love this
Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by okonja(m): 4:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
Money don come...na to dey sing like Dbanj remain angry
Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by robosky02(m): 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
ok
Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by M1m2: 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
I think say them don break up before?
Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by Stanleysteno(m): 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
dem never see people wey worwor pass ugly

1 Like

Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
nonody is ugly,they are just broke!!!

Well,except of course you are on the"OSHIOMOLE's" level of beauty and beyond...

grin

Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by lepaciousfunmi(f): 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
Thanks P square for giving me hope dat am not ugly

I'm a beautiful lady
Nice video

Active Facebook page for sale
Contact me ASAP 08061321584

1 Share

Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by linzarah: 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
passyhansome:
Peter and Paul Okoye are the richest twins musicians not only in Africa, but in the world. Any other richer twins is on another planet. Of the top 10 most viewed African music videos on YouTube, P-Square has five, leaving other African musicians to share the remaining five. They are not only musicians; they are shrewd businessmen who don’t allow family sentiments get in the way of their money. Booking both of them cost more than any other African artiste and they are the only Nigerian musicians who own a mansion in the billionaire neighbourhood – Banana Island.
Their net worth stands at a monstrous N15 billion.

According to a source in Uber, the duo have over 35 vehicles plying the streets of Lagos to aid the transportation needs of Africa’s busiest and most populous city.

Their house is in Park View not Banana Island
Re: P'square - "Nobody Ugly" (Video) by KoladeKoded(m): 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Offtopic. / The Top Twelve Biggest Topics In The Nigerian Music Industry 2021 / Efe - "Somebody" (Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.