Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:07 PM

Infinix Hot 4 Lite Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 4 Lite Problem (6353 Views)

Camera Rumble: Itel S11 Vs Infinix Hot 4 Lite Vs Mi-A500s Vs Tecno w4 & Wx3 / Infinix Hot 4 Lite Or Tecno Spark K7. Which Is Preferable? / Infinix Hot 4 Lite Vs Hot 4 Vs Hot 4 Pro : The Differences (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot 4 Lite Problem by chokozcfs(m): 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
Guys please help me out... my infinix hot 4 lite is just 4 months old and now it's having some minor issues
The Bluetooth and WIFI hostspot refused to come on a while ago but now, they come on but take a long time to and a longer time to switch off
What's the problem?
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Lite Problem by Darvel(m): 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
remove it from power saving mode
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Lite Problem by chokozcfs(m): 12:41am On Apr 21, 2017
It's not on power saving mode
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Lite Problem by jahid1122: 2:04am On Apr 21, 2017
I thought it would be nice to share this with you guys. You can sell anything at SellersNG without limitation. Safe and secure platform for those who are looking for ways to promote their business online.
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Lite Problem by rittyben(f): 6:48am On Apr 21, 2017
Infinix hot 4 lite and Tecno Camon c7, which is better?
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Lite Problem by dedons: 7:15am On Apr 21, 2017
Take the phone to a Carlcare centre nearest to you.
It'll be fixed.
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Lite Problem by leeseungho: 7:37am On Apr 21, 2017
wkwk
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Lite Problem by Darvel(m): 9:14am On Apr 21, 2017
rittyben:
Infinix hot 4 lite and Tecno Camon c7, which is better?
hot 4 .... dey both look similar but choose hot4 coz of d ba3... its 4000mah but camon is 3000mah...

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 4 Lite Problem by rittyben(f): 11:43am On Apr 21, 2017
Darvel:
hot 4 .... dey both look similar but choose hot4 coz of d ba3... its 4000mah but camon is 3000mah...

Thanks a lot. How about the camera
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Lite Problem by Darvel(m): 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
am currently using hot 4lite and its actually superb... absolutely..

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 4 Lite Problem by rittyben(f): 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
Darvel:

Thanks
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Lite Problem by CarlcareOpebi(f): 3:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
chokozcfs:
Guys please help me out... my infinix hot 4 lite is just 4 months old and now it's having some minor issues
The Bluetooth and WIFI hostspot refused to come on a while ago but now, they come on but take a long time to and a longer time to switch off
What's the problem?
Hello @chokozcfs What's your phone's current Build Number? Check your device for a Software Update or Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for the Software Update. You can Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required], our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App; or let us know your location so that we can forward one to you. Thank you!
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Lite Problem by adetolaninelson: 8:39am On Jun 02, 2017
my infinix hot 4 lite is just a month old and already they the charging port is not working again... I bought it new.
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Lite Problem by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
adetolaninelson:
my infinix hot 4 lite is just a month old and already they the charging port is not working again... I bought it new.
Hello @adetolaninelson Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. Your phone's still within the warranty period; It'll be done for free, long as the device is without any physical damage. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you. Thank you!
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Lite Problem by youngsahito(m): 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
Darvel:
gud day sir, I want to get infinix hot 4 lite from somebody but I read it from somewhere that the phone always feel hot after long useage, how true is it?
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Lite Problem by holaoni(m): 6:19am On Sep 20, 2018
Good day. Please I need infinix hot 4 lite custom rom link of download and will also like to learn flash it

(1) (Reply)

Post A Snapshot Of Your Android Unlock PATTERN / How To Root Gionee M6 And Install TWRP / Nokia 6111 For Sale At A Give Away Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.