Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:46 AM

Hilarious: When You Blow Whistle In Ebonyi State! (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious: When You Blow Whistle In Ebonyi State! (pics) (5218 Views)

See How Buhari Was Recived In Owerri, Imo State (pics/video) / Blow Whistle When You See Fake Drugs - NAFDAC Tells Nigerians / Corruption War : "People Are Now Ready To Blow Whistle" - Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious: When You Blow Whistle In Ebonyi State! (pics) by leofab(f): 9:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
Very funny but not funny
Re: Hilarious: When You Blow Whistle In Ebonyi State! (pics) by uglyafonja: 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
gurnam:

What is there to loot there? grin
A state that their IGR and GDP is twice that of osun, ekiti,and ondo... Use your Google please
Re: Hilarious: When You Blow Whistle In Ebonyi State! (pics) by gurnam: 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
uglyafonja:

A state that their IGR and GDP is twice that of osun, ekiti,and ondo...
Use your Google please
Ipob and useless stats are like...

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: When You Blow Whistle In Ebonyi State! (pics) by uglyafonja: 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
gurnam:

Ebonyi with less than 300 civil servants? They are all in traffic selling lacasera and pure water grin
Far better than you brothers, who are in IDP camp in oshogbo

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: When You Blow Whistle In Ebonyi State! (pics) by gurnam: 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
uglyafonja:

Far better than you brothers, who are in IDP camp in oshogbo

I'm sure you are typing this from an idp in Enugu after the prayers your gov called grin
Re: Hilarious: When You Blow Whistle In Ebonyi State! (pics) by uglyafonja: 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: When You Blow Whistle In Ebonyi State! (pics) by uglyafonja: 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: When You Blow Whistle In Ebonyi State! (pics) by uglyafonja: 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
gurnam:

I'm sure you are typing this from an idp in Enugu after the prayers your gov called grin

I don't know y you derive joy disgracing your afonja brothers....

it seems you are new on nairaland...you never see something...
your brother who knew that they can't defeat us here on nairaland, have all closed down their account....leaving you to continuously mess up yourself.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: When You Blow Whistle In Ebonyi State! (pics) by owabor(f): 12:10am On Apr 21, 2017
Dried land. So proud it gave me my certificate
Re: Hilarious: When You Blow Whistle In Ebonyi State! (pics) by comrChris(m): 1:50am On Apr 21, 2017
Its obvious the op know nothing about ebonyi state.

His ignorance is second to none
Re: Hilarious: When You Blow Whistle In Ebonyi State! (pics) by giddexdguru: 3:36am On Apr 21, 2017
Register and get $5(N2500) free. Also work online and get money http://.net/7nJALh
Re: Hilarious: When You Blow Whistle In Ebonyi State! (pics) by jericco1(m): 6:41am On Apr 21, 2017
Lol
Re: Hilarious: When You Blow Whistle In Ebonyi State! (pics) by gurnam: 8:20am On Apr 21, 2017
flattiess are so damn emotional, but dem sabi joke with other people and we all laugh, but looking at them here acting like sizzy grin
Re: Hilarious: When You Blow Whistle In Ebonyi State! (pics) by gurnam: 8:21am On Apr 21, 2017
uglyafonja:

I don't know y you derive joy disgracing your afonja brothers....

it seems you are new on nairaland...you never see something...
your brother who knew that they can't defeat us here on nairaland, have all closed down their account....leaving you to continuously mess up yourself.

Shareapppp and quit bleating, it's just a joke and stop wailing grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Award Of Worst Governor Of The Year Goes To? / FRSC Celebrates 30th Anniversary / Man Who Predicted Senator Akpabio's Failure Predicts What Will Happen Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.