Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Tonto Dikeh Shares 10 Year Old Pic Of Herself And A Disabled Liberia Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Shares 10 Year Old Pic Of Herself And A Disabled Liberia Man (696 Views)

Bobrisky Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / #10yearschallenge: Tonto Dikeh Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Shares 10 Year Old Pic Of Herself And A Disabled Liberia Man by patogist: 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
http://www.patogist.com/2017/04/tonto-dikeh-shares-10-year-old-pic-of.html

The pretty actress wrote

to almost 10years ago in Liberia..
This was the birth of THE TONTO DIKEH FOUNDATION,My passion to be a solution came when I was invited to Liberia by Monica and @befine001 (Now the TONTO DIKEH FOUNDATION manager) for Charity.. I loved it and we can't stop now we are extremely Blessed,What we have isn't Ours but ours to help and be an impact to the next person..
God bless THE TONTO DIKEH FOUNDATION••
I want to die knowing I was A solution not a problem..
God bless Nigeria

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTG_hWejBaG/

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares 10 Year Old Pic Of Herself And A Disabled Liberia Man by GloriaNinja(f): 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
THAT'S NICE OF HER
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares 10 Year Old Pic Of Herself And A Disabled Liberia Man by benedictnsi(m): 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
okay..... so Wah did she do to help
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares 10 Year Old Pic Of Herself And A Disabled Liberia Man by patogist: 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
pic

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares 10 Year Old Pic Of Herself And A Disabled Liberia Man by hushshinani(m): 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares 10 Year Old Pic Of Herself And A Disabled Liberia Man by BlackDBagba: 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares 10 Year Old Pic Of Herself And A Disabled Liberia Man by IamAirforce1: 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nice

(1) (Reply)

''The Money I Will Use And Buy Gold Can Change 5 People's Lives'' - Bobrisky / Why 2face Idibia Left The Voice Nigeria / Rep Your Birth Month Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.