Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,155 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:56 AM

Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! (14228 Views)

5 Deadly Sins To Avoid At Job Interviews / Urgent Help Needed. Two Interviews On The Same Day, Which Should I Go For? / I Have Two Job Interviews On The Same Day,same Time. Am Really Confused! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by MrGreenMavro: 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
angry
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
chiefolododo:
Attend the better one , go to the other one the following day , tell them that you couldn't make it cos you were sick
Chief Chief!!! Thanks.
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
PiccoloBrunelli:
You're divine. Continue saving lives. Gracias muchos.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thank you.
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
chiefolododo:
Attend the better one , go to the other one the following day , tell them that you couldn't make it cos you were sick
How him wan take know better one?
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by Feranchek(m): 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
Feranchek:

yea bro, I think you are. buh lets wait i and see if there are other dumb ass.es like you

PiccoloBrunelli:
Obviously bro, obviously. Only you.

missomo:

Yes. I think you are the only one.

lol. the guy really is dumb. he kon dey look for wo to drag along with him like dragnet. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by shankara7: 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
Reschedule
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hizzojay:

Weigh both companies and choose one to attend. Reply the other via mail (or with a call) for a reschedule either by a latter time of same day or the next day (you can choose to state that you are out of town and would be back same day but be available for the interview next day.
Excellenté!!
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by dedons: 5:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
Feranchek:

lol. the guy really is dumb. he kon dey look for wo to drag along with him like dragnet. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol. We owned his ass. He must feel so stupid right now.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by dman4mdmoon(m): 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
Moneyyy:
Am I the only one who thinks this is a dumb question?

Yea!
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by WINDSOW(m): 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
Moneyyy:
Am I the only one who thinks this is a dumb question?
yESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
ayamAgenius:
Try honesty...

This might sound like a queer advise but it's worth giving a shot...

Dear Interviewer,
I get interview for 8:30am. So your 9:30am no fit work for me. Abeg you go fit shift your own enter 12noon or make we do am ontop phone?

Yours truthfully,
Akpos

If you have got what they need, based on what you have on your resume, they'd give in.
Very queer. But very practical. Warri!!! Warri!!! Based on logistics Baba. Thanks.
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by STJAM(m): 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
Very simple.

First things to do is to consider the 1st interview that scheduled for 8am and get prepared.

Approach a pharmacy or chemist around you tell them your plan with provision for bandage with some blood tonic on your leg and arm and make sure you collect a signed receipt copy indicating minor abrasion incident treatment by hit and run car.

At exactly 8:30am put a call through to the HR of the 2nd interview tell him/her what happen to you on ur way to their office but no cause for alarm that you have been treated and u will make up with the interview.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by slurryeye: 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
Goodluck
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

I dunno which Mod was responsible for bringing my matter to front page but I want to thank him plenty. I have received lots of practical advice...as expected. Thank You.
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by maci(m): 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
You can go for both, most interviewers love delay, I have been in a situation when u re asked to come for interview by 8am and you will be delayed till 2pm before you are interviewed, so I will suggest you go for the one you most prefer and after you go for the other, let the 2nd know u will come a bit late, that you are out of town but u are on ur way to their office for the interview, most interviewers are good, they will attend to u, they want to know what u can offer and what u are capable off, u can go for both trust me,
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by Kemimarch16(f): 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
hope d second one is not this?coz they sent msg to me to and I was later find out that it is scam

Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by emekuzi: 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hmmmm, am sure you can work sth out if not too late. You didn't state if the jobs are in the same city. If they are call both for a reschedule to a later time. You might just be favoured. Hope this helps.
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by sisisioge: 5:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
SuperSuave:
Chai! Don't think you have an escape route here. Carefully choose one and pray for luck then go to the 2nd venue with bandages and plaster on your head, tell them say okada jam you for road grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by Moneyyy: 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
WINDSOW:
yESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
dman4mdmoon:

Yea!

Feranchek:

yea bro, I think you are. buh lets wait i and see if there are other dumb ass.es like you

lol. the guy really is dumb. he kon dey look for wo to drag along with him like dragnet. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

PiccoloBrunelli:
Obviously bro, obviously. Only you.

Obviously this thread is full of dumbos, I'm out before they lump us all together
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by SuperSuave(m): 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
comshots:
If Na organise firm dem go request for a medical report.
which means he has a shot at it.
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by kingsilly(m): 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
Kemimarch16:
hope d second one is not this?coz they sent msg to me to and I was later find out that it is scam

He's in port harcourt
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by electromagnito: 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
Just give me one out of the two and I will forever be grateful...... Why Ms...someone having two and am having none....
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by igho003(m): 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
call dem tell dem say
u lost ur grand ma and as a first grandson that's ur tradition that if u not there the burial can't take place and 2mo have been shedule for the burial u actually sorry for not showing up bt promise to be there on Monday that u really sorry for what happend
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by okanlawon94(m): 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
SuperSuave:
Chai! Don't think you have an escape route here. Carefully choose one and pray for luck then go to the 2nd venue with bandages and plaster on your head, tell them say okada jam you for road grin

Your own excuse qet bachelor's deqree wai,lemme make u my mentor
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by Kemimarch16(f): 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
ok
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by Adebowale89(m): 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
SuperSuave:
I been dey think say okada dey everywhere for naija o.

Anyways, get a fake medical bill, wear plenty clothes like baba suwe, tell them you caught a flu so you had to visit the hospital

I hail bro

Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by Naturalobserver(m): 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
SuperSuave:
picolo brunelli,as funny as this sounds,na true ooo,use faith act am.if you no sabi act,tie bandage for only your right hand and no laff even if the interviewer crack one funny joke,just smile small
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by LAFO: 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
So you put this on the Internet, your interviewers are reading this. Don't show up tomorrow by the scheduled time and expect a 'miracle'.

Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by muller101(m): 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
SuperSuave:
I been dey think say okada dey everywhere for naija o.

Anyways, get a fake medical bill, wear plenty clothes like baba suwe, tell them you caught a flu so you had to visit the hospital
potential sickler. Who will employ such
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by SuperSuave(m): 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
muller101:
potential sickler. Who will employ such
nobody is a hundred percent healthy and anybody can catch a flu. If his résumé looks promising he'll get a shot.
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by tpalan(m): 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
PiccoloBrunelli:
So guys....basically I need ya epp. The two interviews have been slated for tomorrow Friday 21st April 2017. One is by 8:30. The other is by 9:00. I can't afford to turn down any because I dunno which one will "cut my slip". Please Please Please.....I implore every Think Tank, Braniac, Genius, HR Personnel, Admin Managers and any member of the Nigerian senate to come to my aid: HOW DO I ATTEND BOTH!!!

Moderators help my matter.

Put on your Jack Bauer armour and plan to attend the 2 but bear in mind it might not be possible.

I once did Abuja 10am and Lagos 6:30pm on the same day and I made both. It's a Superman thing but definintely possible. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shoprite Nigeria Recruitment 2018 / Phed Engineer Trainee 2021 Test / Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.