Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,193 members, 7,780,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:28 PM

Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) (38090 Views)

Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) / #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) / Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by blogbloke: 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
I'm not a proud Nigerian, a man declares, as he narrates his near-death encounter with some policemen.

It's a long read. Just be patient.

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/man-narrates-near-death-encounter-nigerian-policemen-pictured/

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by blogbloke: 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
Continue...

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by blogbloke: 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2017

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by HungerBAD: 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
Following.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nigeria police is the most barbaric. What type of people even do that job?

143 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by hisgrace090: 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
Toooo! Baad.
Thank God for your escap meen.

20 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by NLProblemChild(m): 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
you don't have to be proud bro.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by stigmond(m): 6:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
Sorry matter
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Uyi168: 6:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
being a nigerian is probably one of the worst thing to happen to an average nigerian...

173 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Lollipop247(f): 6:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
So many of us are not proud to be Nigerians. Na manage we dey manage until hopefully he go better.
Meanwhile, Police & brutality are like 5 & 6. The police force is a disgrace & needs reorientation ASAP!!

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Theyveedo(m): 6:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
Naija police
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by justicejay(m): 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
I don't need to read this epistle before I knw that naija police are idiots

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by johnstar(m): 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
D men in blac again, failed country

I go leave dis zoo of a country for good

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
if u like do anything u want say whatever u still be born breed nija guy.....

I don't support maltreatment and disorder truly but shud we say becos our eye is sick we should remove it? or should we say we are not humans becos general the heart of man is wicked.

if him like mak him no proud we are still proud of pur country,let him go and look fr a country were dey don't harass pple.
u beta thank God say u survive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by steppin: 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
Bros, no be only you O!
NA only our politicians dey proud of this country.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
johnstar:
D men in blac again, failed country
I go leave dis zoo of a country for good

I guess u knw dose who stays in zoo ryt? and u are part of it.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
very sad.... cry cry

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by divinelove(m): 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ok he can move to Niger then
Welcome to "Cyprus" Goats and Monkeys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by cashboss2017: 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
God is watching ... they will all die miserably

16 Likes

. I'm coming back to say my own police harassment story, I have low battery now

9ja police men are the most stupid set of human beings especially those ones on patrol... Useless set of people

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Einl(m): 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
The Nigerian security services including the police are a reflection of the Nigerian society.

Wicked.

Corrupt.

Cruel.

Illiterate.

Violent.

Poorly trained, if trained at all.

Unaccountable.

43 Likes 3 Shares

nigerian police force is full of mad men

16 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
Wow
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by amarachi06(f): 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
Just like my own case here.

1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by 0b10010011: 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
If to say Lagos na country, see how we go read states and capital
Agbara-Badagry
Seme-Border
Agege-Pen cinema
Ijora-Badia
Iyanaoba-Okoko
Boundary-Ajegunle
Ojodu-Berger
Shomolu-Shomolu
Idimu-Egbeda
Ketu-Ojota
Maryland-Ikeja
Oshodi-Anthony
Iju-Ishaga
Mazamaza-Mile2
Ojo-Barracks
Ikorodu-Mile12
Lekki-Ajah
Surulere-Shitta
Obalende-CMS
Mushin - Isolo
Palm grove - onipan
Yaba- oyingbo
Eko- idumota
Orile- iganmu
Stadium-barracks
costain-Oyingbo
Ikotun-egbe
Mushin- Olosha
Ifako-Ijaiye
Ipaja-Abule egba
Falomo-Ikoyi
FCT-Apapa.

11 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Dollypie20(f): 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
So terrible.
And when they sight confirm criminals from afar, they flee. What a country!

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nigerian citizenship has never been of value to d masses except d goats in government houses eating our yams. Na for covilian body those people for uniform get power whether na soja, olopa, blue defense etc
Na for Sambisa, Gworza, Biu, Gamboru Ngala I see where Boko haram aka Shekau or Shecow boy turn our uniformed soldiers & police to sprinters faster than Usain Bolt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59NCGsrqr_I

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ / Man Steals Lagos Church's Fan To Buy Garri, Rice / Clinton Kalu: Man Wrongfully Imprisoned For 27 Years Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.