Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) (38122 Views)

Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) / #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) / Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by fineboynl(m): 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
the part that got my attention was that they ask you guys to pay 80k before you can get ur phones and laptops. because there was no receipt??

wait. paying the money for what? just like that. then who will eat the money? the government or the police?

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Johnhug66(m): 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
Uyi168:
being a nigerian is probably one of the worst thing to happen to an average nigerian...
grin[color=#000000][/color] especially if u are an IPOD

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by klax(m): 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
Pls I said Nigeria has no police. Haba can't you people hear some word Nigeria has no police but foolish adult boyscouts.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by mazinaija: 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
emekan:
This experience brings to question the authenticity of all the stories of dead robbers we see on front page on Nairaland everyday. They could be innocent men for all we know. Scary. God help us in our country Nigeria.
I bet you at least 50% are innocent,but the dead cannot speak.

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
And some of them are Nairalanders ohh

They wee not come out and defend their miscreant self undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
i am also not proud to be a nigeria.... dis country is useless

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
NubiLove:
nobody is proud to be a Nigerian.
Lol who Nigeria don epp?

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by cupidhero(m): 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
askibee:

have learnt that 90per cent of those pple claiming to be one thing or the order say claiming to have experience or seniority have not even stayed on there own for 1 week self not to talk abt facing wat the future holds, social media has really given u guys some useless ideology DAT anybody u see is inferior to u or not of age, I wonder if u even have a clue of wat u are sayin
Spare me the social media crap. Who said anything about inferiority? If you were really a law abiding citizen like you claimed then you should be infuriated by the news instead of blaming the man who was brutalized. Abeg eh take your time and ask folks around you about the touts called police and i promise you will be singing a different tune later.
You betrayed your fellow countrymen with those ignorant posts.

13 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Slim987(m): 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
NLProblemChild:
you don't have to be proud bro.
thats why whenever any policemen is shot dead believe me, am always happy

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
cupidhero:

Spare me the social media crap. Who said anything about inferiority? If you were really a law abiding citizen like you claimed then you should be infuriated by the news instead of blaming the man who was brutalized. Abeg eh take your time and ask folks around you about the touts called police and i promise you will be singing a different tune later.
You betrayed your fellow countrymen with those ignorant posts.

I knw policemen,I knw cid,I knw SARS, I knw sss.
am not happy with wat happen to him I support him full time wat I don't support is him saying he his not proud of his country
common who dos DAT?
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by MrTour: 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
99 percent of the men in uniform are thieves.

Recently, i was in the east to meet a few friends I haven't seen for sometime. At about 6:30 pm one of my friends called me to meet up near govt house, i drove round the long road, drove past a small govt house gate where there were some jobless police men sitting down talking to each other.

I drove down 200 metres away from them picked up my phone to call my friend, d next thing i heard in my side screen was "bang bang bang", i thought it was armed robbery as i saw a gun. I looked closer it was d same jobless police fools i cited 200 metres away, as soon as i stopped they had ran towards my car as they saw me as bush meat.

One of them forcefully kept on banging on my screen open this car, open this car. Thank God i always lock my inlock car buttons while in motion, he couldn't open any of the car doors from outside. While he was forcefully trying to force the doors open one of his colleagues came down and asked me a simple question "are you waiting for anybody", i replied him yes and it hasn't been up to 1 minute I parked my car to get further direction before his mad dog colleague started trying to break my glass. He told me simply to move my car from the long road that will contain at least 200 cars which i did and that was the end.

Most Nigerian officers in uniform use it for oppression.
blogbloke:
Continue...

5 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
Uyi168:
being a nigerian is probably one of the worst thing to happen to an average nigerian...
True sad
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by officialmcfresh1(m): 7:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
NLProblemChild:
you don't have to be proud bro.
I don understand be proud about what exactly?

Are you even okey? So he should just take whatever is thrown at him cus they're the police? Mitcheww

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by adetayo234: 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
cashboss2017:
God is watching ... they will all die miserably

Forget it. If you don't kill then by yourself, nothing will happen to them

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by wowo2: 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
Incessant Police harassment was a main reason for my leaving Nigeria. You do everything by the book but they harrass you endlessly just to extort money with made up reasons - one document today, another tomorrow. The last experience, I was forced to drive to a police station and immediately my car tyres were deflated. That was it for me - frantic checks of visa requirements to other countries started the next day!

I have stayed away from Nigeria for about a decade and while still doing everything by the book as I did in Nigeria the experience is different. I drive 50 miles at least everyday but I have never been harassed by police. I have only been stopped once - a passenger in my car forgot to use his seat belt. And wait for it...all the police guy did was make my passenger aware and warn him..didn't even ask for the legal penalty due..Nigerian police are there harassing and killing as if they are not human beings.

14 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by adijakan(m): 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nigerian police are nothing but thieves [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by politicapastor2: 7:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
blogbloke:
I'm not a proud Nigerian, a man declares, as he narrates his near-death encounter with some policemen.

It's a long read. Just be patient.

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/man-narrates-near-death-encounter-nigerian-policemen-pictured/

Some people will insult this man now. Before ur insult
Him. Name the benefits of being a Nigerian. .
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
This has got to stop, if we keep quiet, one day it will be us or our loved ones.... God... Naira land, please let's care measures to address this, should we call for a demonstration? Do the youths have to protest via social media, please come up with something... I am 100% interested, I could give my life to see this stop and I mean it. The way police and these military men handle individuals is to bad, each time I read this kind of stories, I recall how my brother was wickedly murdered. This has to stop, not tomorrow, today! Now!! Today is the tomorrow we were talking about yesterday. I challenge Nairalanders to do something about this!

14 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
askibee:

I knw policemen,I knw cid,I knw SARS, I knw sss.
am not happy with wat happen to him I support him full time wat I don't support is him saying he his not proud of his country
common who dos DAT
?
Why will he be proud of a country where he is treated like an animal, tell me one special thing you are proud of been a Nigerian or tell me one good thing Nigeria has done for you as an individual to be proud of sad

12 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by cooltola(m): 7:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
johnstar:
D men in blac again, failed country

I go leave dis zoo of a country for good

Nigeria is worse than a zoo at least in a zoo the animals are kept well and taken care of. naija na jungle

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by politicapastor2: 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
blogbloke:
I'm not a proud Nigerian, a man declares, as he narrates his near-death encounter with some policemen.

It's a long read. Just be patient.

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/man-narrates-near-death-encounter-nigerian-policemen-pictured/

Just last night here. My car tire busted, i call the police
The officer came and help me with a jack. But this happen in America. New jersey . if u triy it in Nigeria. U are on ur own
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
oyb:
egunmogaji, this is for you

these animals are our nigerian policemen

There are bad apples in any profession.

We need to celebrate the good ones too while of course lambasting the broken arrows.
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
Lollipop247:
So many of us are not proud to be Nigerians. Na manage we dey manage until hopefully he go better.
Meanwhile, Police & brutality are like 5 & 6. The police force is a disgrace & needs reorientation ASAP!!

The NPF is a national disgrace!
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by CHARLOE(m): 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
askibee:
if u like do anything u want say whatever u still be born breed nija guy.....

I don't support maltreatment and disorder truly but shud we say becos our eye is sick we should remove it? or should we say we are not humans becos general the heart of man is wicked.

if him like mak him no proud we are still proud of pur country,let him go and look fr a country were dey don't harass pple.
u beta thank God say u survive
Guy u are a compound Foool!

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by mandax: 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
Those policemen MUST have worked in Igboland where police can easily brand citizens as Biafra agitators and execute the citizens after collecting their belongings.

Baba's police are becoming more brutal in the south south after Avengers militants stopped. Even Niger delta school children in uniform are shown in You Tube videos being pushed by soldiers into dirty rivers.
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by johnstar(m): 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
cooltola:

Nigeria is worse than a zoo at least in a zoo the animals are kept well and taken care of. naija na jungle
e don red bros, na to park my bag run comot sure pass
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by juman(m): 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
Uyi168:

You are right.

Its totally horrible being a nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by AreaFada2: 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
The police reflect the state of the nation. A failed state.
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
AreaFada2:
The police reflect the state of the nation. A failed state.
l concur sad
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by juman(m): 8:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
The senseless apc government failed to move nigeria forward.
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by colyx1(m): 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
The Nigerian police force is a disgrace to this nation. That was exactly how i was harassed while i was still in school then. They raid my hostel,took some boys including me and my laptop i was using for my project. Threaten and eventually beat me up for no offence, later forced me to write what i didn't do on their statement book. When my dad came the following morning they lied to him that i was a yahoo boy and i shed tears immediately. I was later bailed with 20k and we left. All these happened in delta state, Abraka to be precise. Since that day i lost respect for the Nigerian police.

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by freshinko: 8:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
Only politicians, yam eaters, are proud of this country. What a shame!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Driver Arrested For Stealing Boss N3.5m Van & Selling It For N450k / Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos / Clinton Kalu: Man Wrongfully Imprisoned For 27 Years Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.