Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

I Love My Boyfriend,but Stole His Money,now Am In Trouble,i Need Your Advice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Love My Boyfriend,but Stole His Money,now Am In Trouble,i Need Your Advice (838 Views)

Robbers Who Killed Uber Driver And Stole His Car, Arrested. Photos / Bayelsa Man Exposes Lady Who Stole His Phone After Visiting His House. Photos / Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Boyfriend,but Stole His Money,now Am In Trouble,i Need Your Advice by Henzyworld(m): 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
My name is Jovita, I school in one of the higher institutions in Nigeria which name I don’t want to mention,am 27 years old and I live with my boyfriend off campus we’ve been living together for close to three years now he loves me so much that he can do anything for me.

My boyfriend Stays in a two bedroom apartment, which i lived with him, I and my boyfriend stay in one room while his two younger brothers stay in the other room,we live happily even his brothers likes me too.

http://henzyworld.com/2017/03/24/new-duggar-sex-scandal-man-46-who-got-3-years-sentence-for-anally-penetrating-strip-club-worker-without-her-consent/

It all started last March when I asked him for money for my tuition fee,he told me to hold on that he needed to fix part of his business that the money will be giving to me ASAP although he has always assisted me even though my parents still gives me money for my school fees and every other thing,but that period I needed money since he told me to hold on I couldn’t do anything but to obey him.

While I was dressing up for school, in his wardrobe I saw two bundle of money in 1000 Naira Denomination to be precise,then I said to myself, but he said he has no money could it be he just don’t want to give me this money.

http://henzyworld.com/2017/04/20/video-twerking-woman-causes-head-on-collision-between-a-biker-an-oncoming-car/

That day I was so tempted that I had to remove two piece from each bundle, that was how my problem started, from then on and on I started stealing money from him and when I do because he so much loves me he never accused me of stealing rather he accuses his brothers and often times they fight over it,this even gave me the go ahead to steal more because I know he will never accuse me of stealing from him, in short he won’t even imagine it.

Just last month I took money worth 150000 Naira, he hid somewhere in the room,just to be free from suspicion I told him I won’t be coming home till next week that I have to stay over at the campus to prepare for a test which he agreed.

Later that day I sneaked into the house since I had an extra key and took the money,when I came back the following week I couldn’t find his brother and I asked of their where about he told me that the police have arrested them and I was like for what he said they stole his 150000 Naira and they have been in detention for Three days now he threatened that until they confess where the money is he won’t let them go,I quickly went to see them at the station my God this guys have been tortured I felt the guilt within me.

http://henzyworld.com/2017/04/20/photo-a-notorious-armed-robber-met-his-end-as-sars-gunned-him-down-in-calabar/

Am tempted to confess so that at least his brothers will be left off the hook but am just so afraid if I do my boyfriend might chase me away and his brother will just hate me forever,his family will see me as a thief please is there any way I can go about this without losing my boyfriend.

http://henzyworld.com/2017/04/20/53-young-men-arrested-at-a-gay-wedding-in-zaria-motel/

I love him so much am just confused, I want his brothers out and the only way to get them out fast is to confess I stole the money. Put yourself in my shoes and see how hard it is to make such confession. I will be reading ur comments

Source Henzyworld.com

Re: I Love My Boyfriend,but Stole His Money,now Am In Trouble,i Need Your Advice by Sunnymatey(m): 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
Just confess and make amend in ur next relationship cus the day u reveal urself as the thief is the day this guy will throw u out of his life. Dont even try charms cus it will fail. Go close to God for possible deliverance.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Boyfriend,but Stole His Money,now Am In Trouble,i Need Your Advice by Next2Bezee(m): 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
Everyday for the thief and one day for the owner.

Is now that his brother have been arrested that she's considering to confess abi?

Karma is real, all the suffering his brothers have endured will come back to bite her in the end..whether she confesses or not.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Boyfriend,but Stole His Money,now Am In Trouble,i Need Your Advice by Adeyeancah(m): 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
Mshwee! I even think say na the lady get the post undecided
Re: I Love My Boyfriend,but Stole His Money,now Am In Trouble,i Need Your Advice by Earth2Metahuman: 8:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
Stop narrating nonsense nollywood movie to us.
To much nollywood don derail your brain.
Police don't even torture anymore due to human right and stuff, and detention for 3 days in detention when they are not armed robbers? without proof charging to court? Bros, get your lies straight.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Boyfriend,but Stole His Money,now Am In Trouble,i Need Your Advice by Raddie(m): 11:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
Trouble ke!

wait till those innocents beg the devil/sango for your matter, then i'll comment.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Boyfriend,but Stole His Money,now Am In Trouble,i Need Your Advice by smartty68(m): 6:58am On Apr 21, 2017
Adeyeancah:
Mshwee! I even think say na the lady get the post undecided
So that you go attack am as usual grin

1 Like

Re: I Love My Boyfriend,but Stole His Money,now Am In Trouble,i Need Your Advice by Gfish: 7:44am On Apr 21, 2017
U are a witch. Just confess witchcraft and leave that family alone.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Boyfriend,but Stole His Money,now Am In Trouble,i Need Your Advice by subtlemee(f): 8:17am On Apr 21, 2017
Confess and set your conscience and soul free than forever live a life of guilt and regrets because the tears of those guys in detention will haunt you wherever you go even be it in 20yrs to come

1 Like

Re: I Love My Boyfriend,but Stole His Money,now Am In Trouble,i Need Your Advice by Adeyeancah(m): 8:24am On Apr 21, 2017
smartty68:

So that you go attack am as usual grin
Not really oh, me no dey like attack people like

(1) (Reply)

Palm Wine Factory Uncovered In Anambra State / Lion Kills Zookeeper In Ibadan / Zimbabwe Married Woman Choped Off His Husband Joystick (graphic Content)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.