Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank (4732 Views)

Get Your CLICKBANK Account Today! / AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank / You Cannot Receive Your Clickbank Earnings With Paypal But Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by craigkoel1989: 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
in previous post of nairaland, we learnt to generate free traffic from facebook ,but have been frustrated by being constantly blocked from Facebook thus leaving us frustrated.we will learn 7 ways I use to generate free traffic that makes me $50 daily. including how to choose clickbank product that converts.stay tuned

1 Like

Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by craigkoel1989: 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
CLICK “Sign Up” To Create Clickbank Account. Fill The Form And Complete The Sign Up When signing up on clickbank, choose a unique nickname for your clickbank account. Nickname example: bestbuy, ecoach, nicebuy, sellswell, unique, thebest, fixitnow, etc. Choose something different from the normal usernames. It helps add your sales. After Creating Clickbank Account, What next
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by craigkoel1989: 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hope we are following
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by craigkoel1989: 8:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
Before you start picking up a product to promote on Cb you must
know the kind of niche and products that sells well online.
I advise you start working on any niche on these 3
categories:
Dating/relationship
Health
Wealth
To Find A Niche[S] People Are Interested On, Here Are Some
Amazing Online Tools You Can Use For Your Research.
1. Finding Niche With wwwdotamazondotcom/BestSellers/zgbs
Amazon Bestselling books and products in all kinds of
categories will point you to emerging niches that you
should exploit.
2. Use wwwdotpulsedotebaydotcom To Find Hot Niche
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by craigkoel1989: 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
other ways to find hot niche
wwwdotehowdotcom For A Wide Variety Of Niche
Ideas
Using wwwdotgoogledotcom/trends/hottrends to Find Hot Niche
Using wwwdottrendwatchingdotcom/trends For Popular niche
Using wwwdotezinearticlesdotcom To Find A Niche
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by craigkoel1989: 8:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
I want to know if people are following before I continue
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by africanman85: 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
craigkoel1989:
I want to know if people are following before I continue
following you like bee
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by craigkoel1989: 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
How To Research A Niche/Affiliate
Product?
Here are keyword research online free tools you can use without spending a dime. The best Free tools I use are:
https://adwordsdotgoogledotcom/select KeywordToolExternal
wwwdotwordtrackerdotcom
http://resultsgeneratordotcom/overture
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by Abidemi501(m): 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
Following bro
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by craigkoel1989: 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
How to choose clickbank products that sells
I always go for a clickbank product with 15 to 30 gravity.
ii. With 50% + commission.
iii. With nice and attractive sales letter, no opt-in form, no many pages.
iv. Sales page with good graphic designs, testimonies, money back guarantee notice.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by craigkoel1989: 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
we are moving to the first free method of generating traffic which is using Twitter.hope we are following
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
we are here bro
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by craigkoel1989: 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
I have been tons of clickbank sales using twitter magic traffic method.
This method is a bit new and works perfectly and I want you to take advantage of it now before it gets saturated.
This Is How It Works:
Step One: Create a unique twitter account related to your niche, and choose a unique twitter username related to your niche.
If you are working on weight loss niche, your twitter handle can be @weightlossdiettips, @bestweightlossideas, @lossweightfreetips,
@weightlossdietideas. You got the idea now?
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by craigkoel1989: 10:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
Go over to Twitterdotcom and sign yourself up for an account.
But wait! Make sure you choose an appropriate handle. Somehow, somewhere, you want at least one of your keywords in there, or something related just like the example I gave above. At the same time, something unique that's gonna catch people's interest.
Make sure you complete your profile - and that includes your profile picture. Most people hate following eggs (I know I do).
Also make sure your bio is filled in. Here are a few guidelines for your bio:
1. Include #hashtags relevant to your niche.
2. Include one link back to your site in the bio itself.
3. Talk in short phrases. Not a long sentence.
4. End with something memorable - and funny.
5. Then get a customized twitter header & background.
I am tired,will continue tomorrow.goodnight

1 Like

Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by ashatoda: 7:34am On Apr 21, 2017
bro this is timely cos I am presently trying to stay afloat as a newbie in affiliate marketing thanks for the lecture
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by craigkoel1989: 8:06am On Apr 21, 2017
Next Steps
After creating your Twitter account, hit up tweepidotcom (free for our Purposes) and create an account.
Tweepi is a special Twitter tool that allows you to bulk follow people in your niche AND it also helps you un-follow people who aren't following you back. For our purposes, we will be focusing more on the "follow" function.
After logging in with your Twitter account, head straight over to "Follow Followers", about halfway down the page.
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by craigkoel1989: 8:11am On Apr 21, 2017
Here, you need to come up with a Twitter account in your niche that has a huge followers - tens of thousands of tweeps.
I will use twitter search box and type my niche, select “people And just like this …and it will displays the tops twitter names on your niche
For example, in the weight loss niche, one master account is @weightloss This weight loss twitter account has over 113k thousand followers
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by craigkoel1989: 8:11am On Apr 21, 2017
hope we are following

1 Like

Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 21, 2017
craigkoel1989:
hope we are following

Yea smiley
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by Daviddson(m): 8:51am On Apr 21, 2017
craigkoel1989:
hope we are following
Yes bro
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by ashatoda: 10:22am On Apr 21, 2017
I am behind you parseparse
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by alkines(m): 10:33am On Apr 21, 2017
thank you boss.....we are following n waiting like a father waiting to c his new born baybay...yeea
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by craigkoel1989: 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
continuation
Head back to Tweepi and input their handle into the little bar, and click
on "Start Following".
A list of all @weightloss's (if you use my example) followers will show
up, split into groups of 20. Hit follow on one account.
and the next and next
When you get to the bottom of the page - which should take 5-10 Seconds, hit the next button.
Follow all the followers on that list.
Repeat. Forty-eight more times. Until you have successfully followed 1,000 tweeps in your niche. Should take about 5-10 minutes.
Over the next three days, approximately 20%-50% of these tweeps
will follow you back.
Caution: take it easy, don’t overdo it. To avoid your account being
suspended, don’t abuse this system. You are advised to follow 300 to 1000 followers daily.
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
God bless u, am following you carefully so as to understand.
How do a Nigerian open a clickbank account without future trouble when it comes to withdrawing your cash coz I was told that since clickbank do not have Nigeria in their list, they say its better to use UK and fill in any address in the uk.
But when its comes to withdrawing cash you will be asked to provide tax prove (whatever) else u can't get ur cash so how do a Nigerian like me survive the this and how best to get the cash here in naija
1) How to register on clickbank as a Nigerian without future trouble?
2)How to cash the money here in nigeria ?
Thank you in advance as I wait your reply.
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by craigkoel1989: 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
there is already a thread on that follow it and you can register on clickbank without stress
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by craigkoel1989: 10:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
Now it's time use same tool or another Twitter tool – named ManageFlitterdotcom. Login to your Twitter account with them. ManageFlitter allows you to bulk unfollow tweeps who are inactive, who are not following you, or who are fake/spam accounts, or don't speak your English. It has same feature with Tweepi. For the sake of this course, I will stick with Tweepi What Next? Three days after following those 1,000 users, it’s time to unfollow everybody who hasn't followed you back. This will take Another 3-5 minutes. Login to your Tweepi account, click on manage twitter
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by craigkoel1989: 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
Now, log back into Tweepi, and click on manage twitter and click "Reciprocate". This will allow you to follow all your followers whom you don't follow yet – this promotes relationships (which I will discuss later on)
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by craigkoel1989: 10:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
Do everything from the last two pages again, and again. Eventually, you'll be stopped at the initial limit all accounts have. You can't follow more than 2,000 accounts until you have at least 1,800 followers (which shouldn't take much time, if you follow the above steps).

1 Like

Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by bamidele89: 1:52am On Apr 22, 2017
[b][/b]
craigkoel1989:
Do everything from the last two pages again, and again. Eventually,
you'll be stopped at the initial limit all accounts have. You can't follow
more than 2,000 accounts until you have at least 1,800 followers
(which shouldn't take much time, if you follow the above steps).

FOLLOWING YOU
BUT CAN YOU PLEASE BE UPLOADING THE SCREENSHOT OF THOSE SITE ON HOW TO START EVERYTHING FOR EASIER LEARNING
ABEG BRO DO THAT FOR US
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by lekan208(m): 8:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
The tutorial is straight foward and easy to understand
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by morgan2pp: 8:22am On Apr 23, 2017
craigkoel1989:
Do everything from the last two pages again, and again. Eventually,
you'll be stopped at the initial limit all accounts have. You can't follow
more than 2,000 accounts until you have at least 1,800 followers
(which shouldn't take much time, if you follow the above steps).

bro we are still waiting for ur update and have starting growing my twitter account with this method. thanks alot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Access Bank Declares N56.4bn Profit In 3Q / Bank Phb's Chief Executive Resigns / Best Business To Invest My 200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.