Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy (30390 Views)

Charlie Boy Replies Linda Ikeji, Reveals That She Is Wearing Moonbump / 2face's Reply To Charlie Boy's Diss Is The Most Mature Thing Ever - See / Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by annnikky(f): 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
IPOB g'atuwa gi ime otu ubochi undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by Kutis2030(m): 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
i no Sme people wil nt like dis news

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by babapressy(m): 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
Really
Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
okay.. he prefers Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by SIRmanjar(m): 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
Mrchippychappy:
WE DON'T NEED ANY HOMO IN BIAFRA. ALL HOMO'S WOULD BE EXECUTED. YOU SHOULD REMAIN IN NIGERIA WITH BOB RISKY.
HAHAHAHAHA cheesy lol..Make im continue dey Kiss ad maybe finally marry im wife Derele,THANKZ!but we nogo need am for Odua republic..Arewastan will fit him wella make dem stone homo spirit commot for im body.
Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by diqq(m): 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
None of my business.. Wetin consigne me
Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by FemiFimile: 8:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
Who is this article meant to comfort OP? No be the same charlie Boy be dis?

If u like no go find work.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
wink

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
Despite his weird lifestyle and outward appearance Charlie is one of the most intelligent and well spoken celebrities we have in Nigeria.

His life. His opinion.

8 Likes

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by principi(m): 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
God bless you Charlie boy

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
JesusChrist666:
IPOB youths right now....

Nnamdi Kanu, nna, make we issue ultimatum to CHARLIE BOY. angry angry angry

Oga this post made me laugh till my belle tear

8 Likes

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by Kingsley1000(m): 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
na only kids support biafra

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
missomo:
Despite his weird lifestyle and outward appearance Charlie is one of the most intelligent and well spoken celebrities we have in Nigeria.

His life. His opinion.
Are u sure u're okay? Just asking.
Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by ilohemmy(m): 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nawa ooo which kind childish talk be that,,,,,, whether you support BIAFRA or not,,,, what will be will be
Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by pazienza(m): 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
Charlie boy is entitled to his own opinions, in the grand scheme of things, he only has just one vote should a referendum be conducted.

My one vote as an Igbo for Biafranl already cancelled his, not to talk about those of other millions of pro Biafra Igbos.

8 Likes

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
Kingsley1000:
na only kids support biafra
In ur dreams!

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by Idango(m): 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
Gbam !!!

Charlie boy just hit the nail on the head. We are shouting biafra biafia, who are the leaders, is it the same treasury looters that are ruling us now ?

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by noble71(m): 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ipob youth now

14 Likes

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
annnikky:
IPOB g'atuwa gi ime otu ubochi undecided undecided
Tnx for that. Anyi wee nmeri.
Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by Dreambeat: 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
It's your God given right to support or not support Biafra.Brexit was not supported by every Brit, today Britain has left EU.You are just one person with one vote in a referendum,many more others support Biafra.We all know that you are protecting you business interest like many of your kinds are,but just ask the federal government to allow a referendum,then you will see how much you are in the minority.As for me I stand with BIAFRA.

11 Likes

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
NatureBoy91:
Are u sure u're okay? Just asking.

Boy, I am not the reason for your frustration. Kindly go to bed and leave the discussion for the adults. It's way past your bedtime.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by pazienza(m): 8:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
Dreambeat:
It's your God given right to support or not support Biafra.Brexit was not supported by every Brit, today Britain has left EU.You are just one person with one vote in a referendum,many more others support Biafra.We all know that you are protecting you business interest like many of your kinds are,but just ask the federal government to allow a referendum,then you will see how much you are in the minority.As for me I stand with BIAFRA.

Gbam!

5 Likes

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by xnsandrxns: 8:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
With all the points he made, some people still think he's saying rubbish.
Senseless peeps
He just told you the bitter truth

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by SIRmanjar(m): 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
JesusChrist666:
IPOB youths right now....

Nnamdi Kanu, nna, make we issue ultimatum to CHARLIE BOY. angry angry angry
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!Guy ar swear you Noooo well atall. smiley

6 Likes

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by Benekruku(m): 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
The city ones dont want Biafra..

The village ones re screaming Biafra!

Who will leave a city and return to the village permanently grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by samibode(m): 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
I naturally dont comment on this biafra issie cos even the thought is absurd. So u started a war den in the course of it were defeated a lot of your people died which is expected of a war naturally, abi wen u started d war u didn't plan on killing people? Before u say biafra land must be purely unadulterated ibo bloodline now u suddenly see niger delta as fellow biafrans cos of oil right? U want a country built on hatred, ethnic bias, racial profiling, clear cut bigotry, hunger for blood and death and boiling anger in general i really just wonder what u think will happen in that country of urs built on all of these factors. In the so called biafra asaba people are regarded as lessers ibos, itsekiri claim dey are greater dan ijaw people, andoni people will kill ndoni in a heart beat and d ikwerre lands ate in constant turmoil against each other not to talk of other ethnic racism happening right there in biafra land and u think with secession all will become eldorado right? Pls ask south sudan before u destroy your childrens future by listening to a charlatan like Nnamdi kanu. Even in rwanda with serious hatred on the 90s just here are leaving in peace and try to move forward togeda and u who declared war on nigeria say we are the problem of the country. Pls getting a degree alone isnt emof to call urself educated if u still believe biafra is d solution to your problems. I have one question all the politicians in the east will u kill or lock dem up after getting biafra? Cos its a fact dat dey are d richest and dey will definitely highjack ya government and den u will know d real reason u need people of different ethnicities. Ibos think ooooh! A word is enof for the wise!
Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
xnsandrxns:
With all the points he made, some people still think he's saying rubbish.
Senseless peeps
He just told you the bitter truth
Look @ pot calling kettle "black."

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

May D And His Cute Son!! / Tiwa Savage's Huge Shadow Gradually Pushing Dija Out Of Music Business [PICS] / Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.