Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,138 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:37 AM

Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport (28272 Views)

Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend / Pretty Female Air Force Personnel Shot Dead By Boyfriend(photos) / Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by Islie: 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
Posted By: Kelvin Osa Okunbor

An official of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) was on Thursday stabbed by Nigeria Air Force (NAF) officer over attempt by the latter to force the former to close before the 7pm deadline agreed by stakeholders at the Hajj and Cargo Terminal international wing of the Murtala Muhammed Airport (MMA), Lagos.
The Nation gathered that trouble started when the NAF officer was trying to enforce the 7:00pm close time agreed by stakeholders .

The NAF officers did not wait for 7:00pm, but decided to chase out workers, including agents and NDLEA officials out of the area, a situation which the NDLEA official resisted.

It was gathered that the NDLEA asked the NAF officer to wait till the agreed time before asking him out of the area.

The narcotic officer reminded the NAF officer that as a government security agency personnel, he should not harass him the way clearing agents are harassed.

A source told The Nation that the resistance, further infuriated the NAF officer, who questioned the audacity of the NDLEA officer to challenge him.

The source added that it was at that point, the NAF officer slapped the NDLEA officer.

In no time, NDLEA officer, in turn retaliated occasioning exchange of punches, where the narcotic officer had the upper hand.

Another eyewitness noted that as these government personnel were exchanging punches, another NAF officer joined in the fray to stab the narcotic officer.

The NDLEA officer, the source said fell , bleeding profusely while others engaged in a free for all.

The source explained that as bystanders started shouting that the NDLEA officer might die if not given medical attention, he was consequently taken to hospital.

Contacted, the spokesman for NDLEA, Mr Mitchell Ofoyeju confirmed the incident, but added that it was a minor disagreement.

He also added that the issue has been resolved.

http://thenationonlineng.net/air-force-personnel-stabs-ndlea-official-at-lagos-airport/
Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by HungerBAD: 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
The Animal farm.

The Air force man is at fault here. Once upon a time,the time old " Esprit De Corps" code used to be honoured by all Uniformed,And Armed personnel working in Nigeria and mutual respect was accorded to each other.

Now you have an Air Force man,slapping an NDLEA official?let us even set aside the fact they are both members of the Military and Paramilitary wings in Nigeria.

What gives a man the right to slap another man?

Memory Lane:

I just remembered now too, how I was slapped by an Officer in the Army for " Toasting his girl" years ago. They made me roll on "potopoto" and I swear after the slap,I could have sworn I was speaking in Chinese as I completely forgot all the big grammar I was blowing earlier.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by sarrki(m): 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
Confusion break bone
Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by ElmaSpeed(f): 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
Uncultured and undisciplined Nigerian military officers.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by Wisebird22(m): 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
shame on the nigerian military behaviour.they see other formations as inferior and bestow too much pride to themselves meanwhile when it comes to combat most of dem no get even smal energy,they just hide under the past glory of the military to comit havoc.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by HRich(m): 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
Goodnight Africa

8 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
Wetin concern me "bloody civilian" with military and federal matters?

5 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by iamnicer: 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
angry angry angry angry angry

JESUUUUUUUUUUUUU

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by Castle88: 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
Only in naija u see dis

6 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by SeniorZato(m): 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
It is only in Nigeria that u can hear something like this. Abeg i don taya. On my way to cameron

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by Samirana360(m): 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
ok
Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by mastermaestro(m): 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
LORD, who cursed Nigeria? Please pardon the sins of our founding fathers.

12 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by Samirana360(m): 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
everytin just dey hapn for dis buhari govt... nawaoo....shey na curse?

9 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by blaze1916(m): 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
[img][/img] law enforcement officers my foot

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by 7kahfe(m): 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
an eye for an eye
naija vs naija

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by tellwisdom: 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
Iiidiot...U for die like foul and nothing will happen. Avoid these people; una go dey show power wey no dey sad

@ the NDLEA guy was having upper hand grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by tafabaloo(m): 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hmmmm...we will continue to witness this kind of barbaric behaviours by these arrogant military boys who felt more superior than other security operatives, till infarctions by them are severely punished under law.

3 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by sotall(m): 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
No matter how we Nigerians try to hide the truth, most Nigerian security officials joined their various institution for oppression and/or survival.

They take solace in enduring their training knowing that they will become like wild animals which escaped from captivity when they have been given uniforms.

The uniform worn either by the Nigerian police, navy, army, air force, ndlea, efcc etc serves only two purpose:

(1) For oppression of the innocent citizens by means of harassment, extortion or assault.

(2) For financial gratifications by means of collecting salaries and allowances from govt.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by TINALETC3(f): 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by Ikwokrikwo: 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
God punish Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by phreakabit(m): 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
Almajiri republic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by philEscobar(m): 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
Stupid and funny
Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by heavenhug: 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
Life
Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by Agumbankembu: 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Your Flat-headed brothers and Yam-legged sisters are of course the Monkeys and Baboons that populate that zoo.

Hehehe, e pain this afonja, oya take am.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by rattlesnake(m): 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
werey
Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by MrRichy(m): 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
can anything good come out of Nigeria

don't quote me

6 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by Opakan2: 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
is the NAF officer an emeka or chibuzor?

just asking

4 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
lol. Smh for naija
Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by Smart41(m): 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
I was there.. and i can give d real story... .
What really angered the NAF officer was the fact that the NDLEA guy was making so much noise and oh........he was shouting "do you know who I am" grin bragging about his rank in the NDLEA... And that he was going to deal with the NAF man.... Omo as i see the first slap na so i pick race oh... Make accidental disscharge no come reach me oh.... Lol. grin
In a way the NDLEA guy deserved what ge got. How can you be dragging chair in another mans house. The NAF controls that NAHCO area all the way to mm1 and mm2... . E get luck sey dem no shoot am.

These days, ordinary road safety sef go dey shout "do you know who i am" angry

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by symbianDON(m): 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
just negodu!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition / Obajana Cement Firm Attack: Our Story, By Dangote / Kidnappers Abduct 3 Osun Family Members Of Kidnap Victim Who Came To Pay Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.