Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,418 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF (59840 Views)

Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu / Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit / Prince Eze Madumere Honours Jasper Azuatalam With An Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by labanji(m): 7:58am On Apr 21, 2017
Okay
Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by Benekruku(m): 7:58am On Apr 21, 2017

The few ones with brains who appreciate the administration of His Excellency, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 21, 2017
smiley smiley smiley no biafra for him.

1 Like

Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by profhezekiah: 8:00am On Apr 21, 2017
He must be thankful for been called to come and chop money in this recession

2 Likes

Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by vantage001: 8:02am On Apr 21, 2017
How is this restricted to the igbo?
Ofcourse you don't expect a yoruba man to insult buhari after getting appointment. It is basic human nature.
Atleast, we can see why the likes of NgeneUkwenu , igbokwe and the likes behave the way they do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by Benekruku(m): 8:03am On Apr 21, 2017
kasheemawo:
Tell this man Biafra and receive spiritual slap from him

grin grin grin
Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by Fulmigati: 8:06am On Apr 21, 2017
You people are so desperate and pathetic. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 21, 2017
laribari:

I understand the Op. If you follow this biafra talk here on NL you will see why but buhari just made mockery of it by this appointment. The man should have rejected the appointment given to him as an igbo man since he said he wants biafra and nothing to do with Nigeria.

The man's acceptance shows that all igbos are not on the same boat.

It's not just this man alone o, so nobody should blast him but majority of igbo elite have something to loose if they go the biafra way and they are not stupid. All of a sudden u will turn a stranger in your own country of birth. I always use papilo-kanu who is an igbo elite as an answer but there more I don't even know.

Kanu has investments in Lagos and Abuja; so you except such a man to support biafra? Never! Biafra is majorly for the poor and mi class igbos who think they ar being marginalized in Nigeria and want a country of their own but truth is that all Nigerians (irrespective of tribe) are marginalized by a government that comprises every tribe in Nigeria both majority a minority.

Even state governments who are kindred still loot fund too while the people suffer.
A Typical One Nigerianist Argument..... Is this the oppression that Buhari was asked to address... Will giving appointment make the federal goverment start workiNg on federal roads in the east. The appointment is for and only for the guys family and friends not for ndi igbo.. Na yorouba dey think like that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by vantage001: 8:07am On Apr 21, 2017
laribari:
See what I have been saying? I told these people that biafra is a myth and only wishful dream.

Go and tell that man about biafra and hear what he will tell you. Biafra has just be FOUNDOUT and MOCKED by this appointment. Truth!!

Do you know that the entire family of this new igbo director will not support biafra? I mean his immediate family, extended etc.

So who is fooling who? This is why I always say the elite don't care about biafra a these are the people that have influence and power, yet they don't care.

A house divided against itself cannot stand according to the bible.
Yes, because he is going to be a buhari appointee forever?
Have you heard of a referendum before? Have you ever seen 100% support for even the most just course in human history.? Especially when self interest comes to play.
Get sense, mr afonja. Biafra is not your concern.
The elites are not the majority. The people are the majority. When the people speak with one voice, the elites have no option
but to surrender.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by Akpacha(m): 8:07am On Apr 21, 2017
jericco1:
Why is he lebelled an Igboman like he's not a Nigerian.
I tire o! Like it buhari company.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by prynsex(m): 8:08am On Apr 21, 2017
Rtopzy:
like "abi iku fe pa OP yii ni?"
Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by nwaanambra1(m): 8:08am On Apr 21, 2017
why does this thread sound like igbos are foreigners!

everyday afonjas and killers fulanis keep Proving the igbos right - WE DONT BELONG IN THIS BLOODY CONTRAPTION! angry

I USE TO THINK DIFFERENTLY, BELIEVING THERE IS HOPE FOR THE INTEGRATION OF ALL - BUT EVERY DAY IT KEEPS BECOMING CLEARER THAT SUCH WILL NEVER HAPPEN! angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by legendte(m): 8:09am On Apr 21, 2017
laribari:

I understand the Op. If you follow this biafra talk here on NL you will see why but buhari just made mockery of it by this appointment. The man should have rejected the appointment given to him as an igbo man since he said he wants biafra and nothing to do with Nigeria.

It's not just this man alone o, so nobody should blast him but majority of igbo elite have something to loose if they go the biafra way and they are not stupid. All of a sudden u will turn a stranger in your own country of birth. I always use papilo-kanu who is an igbo elite as an answer but there more I don't even know.

Kanu has investments in Lagos and Abuja; so you except such a man to support biafra? Never! Biafra is majorly for the poor and mi class igbos who think they ar being marginalized in Nigeria and want a country of their own but truth is that all Nigerians (irrespective of tribe) are marginalized by a government that comprises every tribe in Nigeria both majority a minority.

Even state governments who are kindred still loot fund too while the people suffer.
Common sense is no longer common. Does this rubbish make sense to you? Have you seen any referendum that is 100% yes or no. Do you even have same opinion with every member of your family? Does he not pay tax to FG? Are there no revenue from his state to the federal government? Did Scottish people stop going to London before and during the vote? How are people this low in reasoning?

Who told your poor self that people will loose their legitimate properties if they secede. Haven't you seen Nigerians buying properties in Ghana? Is MTN a Nigerian company?

I know your plight as a yoruba man. You don't know what fate holds for you in the hands of the north who would Lord over you. Read history you said no. Aburi accord! The fight for freedom is never an easy task. Even Isreal with almighty God suffered before they got theirs. Do you think all of them supported the move? Some even murmured to go back at the desert.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by vantage001: 8:09am On Apr 21, 2017
Akpacha:
I tire o! Like it buhari company.
Igbos are not supposed to get anything from this buhari government. That is what they mean.
And yet, they still somehow think the idea of biafra does not make sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by Omonigeriarere: 8:12am On Apr 21, 2017
jericco1:
Why is he lebelled an Igboman like he's not a Nigerian.

So Ibos are now Nigerians in this circumstance and not Zionist/Biafran again?

Bunch of jokers.

3 Likes

Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by Alphyno: 8:12am On Apr 21, 2017
Buhari just take Style de Campaign for the next presidential election grin

If he likes, let him share works to every Igbo Man on the street, that's his own Wahala... tongue

All I know is that he's leaving Office sooner, coz Nobody is Ready to Vote for him anymore. grin

1 Like

Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by Lightening: 8:13am On Apr 21, 2017
obiremy:
An Igbo mam Jasper Azuatalam who was appointed by Buhari as Executive Director, Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) took to social media to thank him,Aisha Buhari and others.

See screenshots of what he wrote below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/see-what-igbo-man-who-was-given.html

Even employees of very notorious tyrants in history extolled them. Hunger always beclouds sense of analytical thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by MrGerald(m): 8:15am On Apr 21, 2017
OPCNAIRALAND:
See this iboman as he dey roll for ground to thank the first family for elevating him. Chei! cheesy
Who will even see you to elevate

2 Likes

Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by willibounce1(m): 8:16am On Apr 21, 2017
rusher14:
Buhari is for all.

Please go about your duty with best intentions and diligence.

Buhari is not for all. He is only for his abo.ki people.

3 Likes

Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 21, 2017
Bad news to COW-nu and his ipob terrorist brodas grin grin
Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by Bankbio(m): 8:20am On Apr 21, 2017
laribari:

correct!
Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:21am On Apr 21, 2017
laribari:
See what I have been saying? I told these people that biafra is a myth and only wishful dream.

Go and tell that man about biafra and hear what he will tell you. Biafra has just be FOUNDOUT and MOCKED by this appointment. Truth!!

Do you know that the entire family of this new igbo director will not support biafra? I mean his immediate family, extended etc.

So who is fooling who? This is why I always say the elite don't care about biafra a these are the people that have influence and power, yet they don't care.

If you understand wisdom and knowledge, you will shut up

4 Likes

Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 21, 2017
Clowns
Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 21, 2017
Who no like better thing? This thread stinks of hypocrisy!! undecided
During GEJ's tenure did he not appoint northerners?? Even knowing fully well they were not 100% in support of his administration??
Stupid hypocrites!
Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by tobiasbeecher: 8:23am On Apr 21, 2017
laribari:

Mr man stop talking like an illiterate and stop disgracing yourself with this kind of rubbish reasoning! So you mean every Igbo man must support Biafra before it will no longer be a myth and a wishful thinking? Just because one Igbo man accepted an appointment from Buhari, then suddenly Biafra is no more? Continue deceiving yourself thinking that it is the elites that drive revolutions and secessionist movements. Why can't you campaign for a referendum in Igbo land to know whether it is a myth or wishful thinking rather than making unintelligent conclusions here and there

3 Likes

Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by MrGerald(m): 8:23am On Apr 21, 2017
laribari:

St*pid reasoning, even if pmb like let him appoint 1m Igbo there are over 50m all over d world that don't give a damn, so find more reasonable excuse to console yourself

2 Likes

Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by jericco1(m): 8:26am On Apr 21, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

So Ibos are now Nigerians in this circumstance and not Zionist/Biafran again?

Bunch of jokers.
don't be a baby
had it been the administration have them in mind...it wouldn't have come to this.
I mean why should it be a thing of surprise for Igbo man to be given a role in the adminstration?
Cos they are isolated.

2 Likes

Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:27am On Apr 21, 2017
laribari:

Ability to type few letters doesn't equate to common sense...

Amodu Sheriff is a Nigerian but has lots of investment in Niger...Oranto Ltd is owned by Igbo man but controls oil business outside Nigeria...Asari Dokubo has his investment outside Nigeria...if there's Biafra, people will still be investing within and outside Biafra...Nigeria is seeking for FDI now? so does your assertion hold any wisdom or common sense now? Even primary school pupils study social studies and learn about ECOWAS...Learn about ECOWAS and it's agreement boy!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by MrGerald(m): 8:29am On Apr 21, 2017
laribari:

All over the world Nigerians own businesses and investments, when the time come, Nigeria will even open doors for Biafra to invest in their country as foreign investors and their businesses will be more protected

1 Like

Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by masseratti: 8:29am On Apr 21, 2017
Nonsense ,just One Igbo man out of a hundred appointment,Buhari has to go back to Daura 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) / Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) / JUST IN: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Condemning CJN's Suspension

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.