Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Problem With Nysc Registration - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Problem With Nysc Registration (1727 Views)

NYSC Registration Portal Opens For 2019 Batch B Stream II / Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki / Thank God Am Done With NYSC Today (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With Nysc Registration by Nobody: 1:49am On Apr 21, 2017
Somebody should help me out please...I can't register on Nysc, it keeps saying Account not register, email or gsm no might have been used login or use a valid email address. I tried to login but it can't and have also used several valid email address and phone number to try it, it keeps saying the same thing.

P.s; Am using a cyber cafe that have registered several people with no problem.
Re: Problem With Nysc Registration by basadey(m): 5:15am On Apr 21, 2017
it happened to me...I was on it for almost 4 hours not until I re - registered with the same link that was sent to my mail, but I changed my email and phone number..... all you need to do is that start afresh, don't send any link to your email again, use the one that link was first sent to, click on the link to create your account but this time around, register with a new phone number and a new password.....
Re: Problem With Nysc Registration by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 21, 2017
basadey:
it happened to me...I was on it for almost 4 hours not until I re - registered with the same link that was sent to my mail, but I changed my email and phone number..... all you need to do is that start afresh, don't send any link to your email again, use the one that link was first sent to, click on the link to create your account but this time around, register with a new phone number and a new password.....

thanks let me try it and see
Re: Problem With Nysc Registration by gabrielonyedi: 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
Good evening. Pls, I need help.I graduated 2015 n I suppose to register for Exemption letter due to some issues then I couldn't do that. I have been trying to do that now and its not worling.How do I go about it ?
.Thanks
Re: Problem With Nysc Registration by hebenezher(m): 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2019
please guys can I still be added to Senate list after submission?

(1) (Reply)

My Experience In Katsina Camp As A Borno Corper / Breaking: Nysc 2020 Batch A Stream Ii Call Up Letter Is Out / Batch B Corpers Posted To Ebonyi..let's Meet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.