Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode (34438 Views)

I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore / GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate / Terminate Tinubu's Alpha Beta Service With Lagos State, ADP Tells Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode by MDCCCXXXII: 8:40am On Apr 21, 2017
I'm forced to ask about those who had been subjected to firing squad and hanging. We didn't hear Falana speak this way about it. How come he's now speaking against the death penalty, is it because Rev. King is involved?

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode by adeoba2008(m): 8:43am On Apr 21, 2017
I agree with Falana on this....
Re: You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode by nemynely(m): 8:43am On Apr 21, 2017
please what is Uncle Falana talking about? i have a lot of respect for him but what he is doing is pretty subsersive, using lacunae in the law to prevent the execution of a sentence. Seem pretty much like the injunctions looters get to avert justice. Until we adopt the "all or none" principle as a country , no matter whose ox is gored, we will keep moving at a speed of 100km/hr with the gear in reverse! embarassed embarassed undecided
Re: You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode by mejai(m): 8:44am On Apr 21, 2017
effects of using expo to graduate from law school
Re: You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 21, 2017
priscaoge:
Why is that Rev King still alive tho

You fine o..
Re: You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode by Bbpets(m): 8:45am On Apr 21, 2017
court tins ehn
Re: You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 21, 2017
TINALETC3:
God bless u, exactly my thoughts

Lol..
small yansh cheesy
Re: You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode by EmekaBlue(m): 8:47am On Apr 21, 2017
that man still dey?!
Re: You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode by Mandesz(m): 8:56am On Apr 21, 2017
Aufbauh:
Femi Falana remain the only true human rights activist /lawyer since the demise of Chief Gani.

Not an activist lawyer by title like Chief Ozekhome who is busy defending our looters and making himself available conduit for looted funds.
u r more confused than falana himself. falana is big fool who has exchanged his integrity to seek for political office.
Re: You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode by magoo10(m): 9:00am On Apr 21, 2017
lawyers are one of the major problems we have in Nigeria today.
Which kind confusion come be this?

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode by FrankGiel: 9:07am On Apr 21, 2017
kingphilip:
Just take a look at the comments above and you'd know that these ones are just so so don't even know what to classify them

Someone drew the governor's attention to a subsisting judgement previously passed in the state as to the reason why the execution shouldn't take place and people instead of backing up their claims as to why it should take place are taking it out on his personality

If you feel he isn't right why not put up a solid argument let people weigh it instead of shifting attention

And BTW I feel it's because of the name mentioned and due to tribal intolerance if not so there wouldn't be any lash
Exactly my thoughts
Re: You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode by Mintek: 9:09am On Apr 21, 2017
Aufbauh:
Femi Falana remain the only true human rights activist /lawyer since the demise of Chief Gani.

Not an activist lawyer by title like Chief Ozekhome who is busy defending our looters and making himself available conduit for looted funds.

...just like your beloved Falana was enlisted to defend Buhari's certificate fraud.

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode by Mintek: 9:11am On Apr 21, 2017
Aufbauh:

...just like your beloved Falana was enlisted to defend Buhari's certificate fraud.

Your double standard nauseates
Re: You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode by Hoodfriend(m): 9:15am On Apr 21, 2017
"I am a preacher. I know that the spirit of witchcraft is against the Almighty God. If somebody is a liar, he is bewitching God. I don't condone lie. Dr. King does not condone sin. I flog a lot. I have canes. If husband and wife mess up by having misunderstanding, I have to settle them. But the person that is at fault, I must flog. If the person refuses to be flogged, I will send him out of the church."
Re: You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode by lailo: 9:18am On Apr 21, 2017
Another option is to use otapiapia or killing gas.No turture day dat one.Na sleep,die.
Re: You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode by Ayatullah(m): 9:18am On Apr 21, 2017
highrise07:
on this one , Mr falana is confused. Ambode should sign those warrants ASAP.

On this one, Mr. Falana should remove his wig and start chewing it, because he has seriously fumbled.

Re: You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode by lebete3000: 9:22am On Apr 21, 2017
highrise07:

http://punchng.com/you-cant-execute-rev-king-others-falana-tells-ambode/

Please i'll like to know how I can get in touch with Mr Falana SAN to help me with a serious human right abuse probono.

Please house it's very urgent. Thanx!
Re: You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode by orunto27: 9:25am On Apr 21, 2017
A Daniel comes to Judgement. Thanks Falana for quickly preventing Ambode from smearing him hands with another man's blood.
Re: You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode by Saintsquare(m): 9:27am On Apr 21, 2017
TeflonBlixx:
Y'all should chill. .

All Mr. Falana is saying is that Gov. Ambode can't execute inmates by any means, whether by hanging or firing squad. . By doing so, he would violating human right?

He stated he must be condenmed by sentencing him to Life Imprisonment. .

Lobatan.
You need to understand many don't have comprehension skills to understand what falana is trying to say ,thank God u point it out for them....too many kids on nairaland.
Re: You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode by neocortex: 9:28am On Apr 21, 2017
The state can challenge the high court judgement on banning the hanging of condemned criminals
or use a painless death method of lethal injection.
Re: You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode by AngelicBeing: 9:39am On Apr 21, 2017
kingphilip:
Just take a look at the comments above and you'd know that these ones are just so so don't even know what to classify them

Someone drew the governor's attention to a subsisting judgement previously passed in the state as to the reason why the execution shouldn't take place and people instead of backing up their claims as to why it should take place are taking it out on his personality

If you feel he isn't right why not put up a solid argument let people weigh it instead of shifting attention

And BTW I feel it's because of the name mentioned and due to tribal intolerance if not so there wouldn't be any lash
cool
Re: You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode by thinkmoney(m): 9:47am On Apr 21, 2017
My people I go talk my own. And trust me I don't just open my mouth. Death sentence is too complicated. And the finality nature of it demand a lot of care. Their has been many cases of people that had been killed and after many years fresh fact emerged that showed they were innocent.
The emotional trauma and heavy sense of injustice that follows 1 miscarriage of death sentence is far more costlier than keeping them in a prison for life.
Re: You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode by Ak2fyn(m): 10:02am On Apr 21, 2017
why sentence criminals to death if the death warrant isn't to be carried out?
the constitution is flawed and lawyer & criminals taking advantage if it since 1900
Re: You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode by chloride6: 10:20am On Apr 21, 2017
Dappertwayne:
The amount of comments attacking falana shows how primitive many people are...There's a constitution which guarantees certain minimum rights for every individual...These rights are usually suspended by the military, which is why there were execution of death sentences during military regimes...Falana is 100% right

Stop forming smart....

Even the USA give people the chair when necessary

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 21, 2017
SFSNIPER:
Lethal injection is a good option then.
sniper u mean seriously though you are right legally but wrong morally, someone who denied others of the right to life intentionally by subjecting them to torture should face the same or worse treatment, he doesnt deserve any "dignifying" death.
someone tell falz to come carry him papa abeg
Re: You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 21, 2017
Otapipia:

Imagine you have a brother among the inmates to be executed, would you maintain the same position?
imagine your mum or sister was brutally murdered by one of them, would you maintain the same position.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode by thinkmoney(m): 10:26am On Apr 21, 2017
Let me do like my master Jesus would have done.
He would have told all those of you castigating him, that "if you haven't sinned ( if you have not murdered someone, in this case aborted a baby) keep throwing the stones."
Re: You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode by firebrand011077(m): 10:27am On Apr 21, 2017
... Does that mean that those they killed does not have human rights?

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode by thinkmoney(m): 10:37am On Apr 21, 2017
Hoodfriend:
"I am a preacher. I know that the spirit of witchcraft is against
the Almighty God. If somebody is a liar, he is bewitching God.
I don't condone lie. Dr. King does not condone sin. I flog a lot.
I have canes. If husband and wife mess up by having
misunderstanding, I have to settle them. But the person that
is at fault, I must flog. If the person refuses to be flogged, I
will send him out of the church."
A brothers watch out! Another Reverend King in the making.
Who give you right to flog?who go flog you if you mess up?
Moreover, you are a preacher of what book?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FFK Reacts To Ngige's Speech At Ekiti APC Rally: 'Bring Fayose Back' / Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki / Arochukwu Customary Court Bears Imo 29 Years After Creation Of Abia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.