Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. (6557 Views)

An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor / Yakubu Nagoda Resigns As Special Assistant To Governor Ganduje / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 21, 2017
PenisCaP:

Devilish liar...!!
I saw ur comments yesterday and im 100% percent sure u are not 1gbo.
U will meet ur warteloo soon!
U will destroy urself all by urself!

Oga Nnamdi Kanu betrayed Uwazurike just how Emma Nmezu has done. Keep deceiving yourselves that all igbos support Liepods
Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by PenisCaP: 11:36am On Apr 21, 2017
bantudra:

rubbish..its was kanu that insulted them...he just only repeated what kanu said and was even trying to defend igbo women..

you people are confused like no tommorow....

Go and read my comments again but r3ad slowly so dat ur brain can catch up!
I saw his comments yesterday and he begged his fellow eveil mod to his his comment ehere he exposed himself. He thinks he is smart while he is very dumb
Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by PenisCaP: 11:37am On Apr 21, 2017
IpobExposed:

Oga Nnamdi Kanu betrayed Uwazurike just how Emma Nmezu has done. Keep deceiving yourselves that all igbos support Liepods

U can neva be igbo im 100percent sure dat u are not igbo!!. FACT. excpet u are a lunatic!.

Im way smarter than u cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by PenisCaP: 11:39am On Apr 21, 2017
annnikky:

He's trying to make earns meet grin so 4give am undecided

Hahaha... what a hungry wretch he is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 21, 2017
PenisCaP:

U can neva be igbo im 100percent sure dat u are not igbo!!. FACT. excpet u are a lunatic!.

Im way smarter than u cool

If being Igbo means I must support IPOB me and Uwazurike and all other people are not Igbos because we hate Cownu the criminal
Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by PenisCaP: 11:45am On Apr 21, 2017
IpobExposed:

If being Igbo means I must support IPOB me and Uwazurike and all other people are not Igbos because we hate Cownu the criminal

I dnt care abt if u support biafra or not.. u are just one person.
U ARE INSIGNIFICANT.

but im 100percent sure U ARE NOT IGBO.
Im smarter dan u are cool

3 Likes

Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 21, 2017
PenisCaP:

I dnt care abt if u support biafra or not.. u are just one person.
U ARE INSIGNIFICANT.

but im 100percent sure U ARE NOT IGBO.
Im smarter dan u are cool

I can swear to anything that an Igbo but u can't swear to anything that am not. Oga recover from the shock pls
Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by PenisCaP: 11:57am On Apr 21, 2017
IpobExposed:

I can swear to anything that an Igbo but u can't swear to anything that am not. Oga recover from the shock pls

U ARE NOT IGBO!!.
and i wont tell u how i knew.
U CAN NEVA BE IGBO... u wish u are!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by bantudra: 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
IpobExposed:

Oga thank u for using sense to defeat PenisCap.

This is the thread I told the mods now to unhide it

https://www.nairaland.com/3492795/girls-not-prostitutes-video

I never said 99.9% of Igbo girls are prostitutes I said Nnamdi Kanu said so and that it is not true.

i know that....kanu came up with that nonesense not you...its very strange to see igbo women still defending that moronn in prison after saying such rubbish....my igbo ex may have been very annoying but she was not a prostitute...
Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by PenisCaP: 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
bantudra:

i know that....kanu came up with that nonesense not you...its very strange to see igbo women still defending that moronn in prison after saying such rubbish....my igbo ex may have been very annoying but she was not a prostitute...
That is not the issue.. HAUSA IGBO YORUBA.
therw are prostitutes everywhere. I have also date good and bad yoruba gals.

But the issue is this mofo parading himself as igbo when he is not. The coward cant stand and defend who he truly is!. What a bitch!
Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by bantudra: 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
PenisCaP:

That is not the issue.. HAUSA IGBO YORUBA.
therw are prostitutes everywhere. I have also date good and bad yoruba gals.

But the issue is this mofo parading himself as igbo when he is not. The coward cant stand and defend who he truly is!. What a bitch!

he is igbo......
Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by PenisCaP: 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
bantudra:

he is igbo......

He is not!.. i saw his post yesterday and he later asked mod to delet it cox it would expose him.
The mod hid the post and even hid the mention.

Check his recent post u wil see 2 post hidden yesterday.. i clearly read them myself
Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by bantudra: 12:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
PenisCaP:

He is not!.. i saw his post yesterday and he later asked mod to delet it cox it would expose him.
The mod hid the post and even hid the mention.

Check his recent post u wil see 2 post hidden yesterday.. i clearly read them myself

why are you trying to convince me,that he is not igbo....i am not igbo!...you dont suppose to be trying to convince a none igbo that he is not igbo...who says all igbos must accept ipob...which law is that.....

many igbos dont like ipob,not only him...
Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by PenisCaP: 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
bantudra:

why are you trying to convince me,that he is not igbo....i am not igbo!...you dont suppose to be trying to convince a none igbo that he is not igbo...who says all igbos must accept ipob...which law is that.....

many igbos dont like ipob,not only him...

Trying to convince u?? undecided... what would i gain in convincing u..im only tellin u what i discorvered bcoz u were dounting me!.
I know u ar not igbo and i care.

And dont hold me responsibilty for the incapility of ur brain to comprehend my point. Becox
I NEVA SAID ALL IGBOS MUST SUPPORT IPOB.

I advise u to go back and read our discussion so u wil comprehend!.

HE IS NOT IGBO.. AND NOT BCOX HE IS NOT SUPPORTING IPOB
Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
PenisCaP:

Trying to convince u?? undecided... what would i gain in convincing u..im only tellin u what i discorvered bcoz u were dounting me!.
I know u ar not igbo and i care.

And dont hold me responsibilty for the incapility of ur brain to comprehend my point. Becox
I NEVA SAID ALL IGBOS MUST SUPPORT IPOB.

I advise u to go back and read our discussion so u wil comprehend!.

HE IS NOT IGBO.. AND NOT BCOX HE IS NOT SUPPORTING IPOB

u simply made no point
Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by PenisCaP: 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
IpobExposed:

u simply made no point

U have been exposed!!
Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
PenisCaP:

U have been exposed!!
Exposed because u guessed
Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by PenisCaP: 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
IpobExposed:

Exposed because u guessed

Hahahah guessed.?
I am 100% sure of what im sayin.. infact 101% sure!!. U HAVE BEEN EXPOSED!!

1 Like

Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
PenisCaP:

Hahahah guessed.?
I am 100% sure of what im sayin.. infact 101% sure!!. U HAVE BEEN EXPOSED!!
U don't know the meaning of expose go and check your dictionaries
Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by PenisCaP: 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
IpobExposed:

U don't know the meaning of expose go and check your dictionaries

Hahahah.. even ur conscience knows.
U hav been caught... grin

MY problem with u is not u kickin against biafra or ipob or whatever... because everyone has his right to his own opinion.
My problem is ur cowardice denying who are ar and faking ur identity grin..

it only potrays U ARE A WEAK MAN!. cool

2 Likes

Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by annnikky(f): 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
PenisCaP:

Hahaha... what a hungry wretch he is
Hahhahahhaha... U wicked joor grin

2 Likes

Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by annnikky(f): 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
gurnam:

Do you get blocked when you promote Biafra on RBL? Do you get kicked out when you speak ill of Biafra on RBL?
Answer the question and you will see why NL is not a Biafra friendly site just like RBL is not a Nigeria friendly place
I can see u want to be noticed ryt? Ok fyn I've seen u oya swerve tongue tongue

Next!!!
Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by Nebuzaradan: 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
IpobExposed:

Did u check mine. she will have big yash from her round face
mynd44 lalasticlala rule 4
Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by Nebuzaradan: 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
IpobExposed:

I have dear a 7 inch pinus

4. Discussions of the art of love-making should be restricted to the hidden sexuality section.

cc
Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by Nebuzaradan: 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
[s]
IpobExposed:

I hate IPOB and Kanu I love Biafra and Uwazurike
[/s]
uwazurike is a useless worthless scumbag idiotic vagabond loafer traitor and useless betrayer common criminal
Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
So because am praising the girl u want dem to ban me
Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by PenisCaP: 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
annnikky:

Hahhahahhaha... U wicked joor grin

Ezigbo Nwanyi oma!...enjoy joor.
Thats how he goes abt here chasing every ipob girl.. refinerr, ngozi and now u grin.
Beggin to send pms.. he no even get shame.
HE SO WISH HE IS IGBO! unfortunately he cant be! grin.

Anyways we hav give his thread enough coments already.. solets stop here dear.
Takke care cool
Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by IPOB: 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
PenisCaP:

Ezigbo Nwanyi oma!...enjoy joor.
Thats how he goes abt here chasing every ipob girl.. refinerr, ngozi and now u grin.
Beggin to send pms.. he no even get shame.
HE SO WISH HE IS IGBO! unfortunately he cant be! grin.

Anyways we hav give his thread enough coments already.. solets stop here dear.
Takke care cool

My name is IPOB stop mentioning me
Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by Nebuzaradan: 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
IpobExposed:

So because am praising the girl u want dem to ban me
with your act of love making with your
7 inches pinus
Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by PenisCaP: 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
IPOB:

My name is IPOB stop mentioning me

grin grin grin grin
sorry sir!..LMAO
Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by IPOB: 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
PenisCaP:

grin grin grin grin
sorry sir!..LMAO

Lol i don't really know the name was available

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Evans The Notorious Kidnapper Sentenced To Death By Hanging Today(Video)!! / Senate Queries Shortchanging Of Hajj Pilgrims By Travel Agents / The Take Home From The Osun Guber Court Of Appeal Case Today At Abuja!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.