Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,021 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:36 AM

Tecno Camon Cx Unboxing, Hands On And First Impressions - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon Cx Unboxing, Hands On And First Impressions (6875 Views)

TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / My OnePlus 7 Pro Just Arrived! Got Questions?! (Inc Unboxing, Hands-On & Review) / Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon Cx Unboxing, Hands On And First Impressions by pr0blem: 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
True though.

Techm8:

Lol...That's his opinion, everyone is entitled to theirs.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon Cx Unboxing, Hands On And First Impressions by dejiWEST: 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
The Camon CX!!!!! Arghhhh what a phone. That four in one technology is mind blowing, imagining taking a picture and the camera combines the exposure of four different images and makes it much more brighter.
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Unboxing, Hands On And First Impressions by DavidoArsenal(m): 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
Na the wide angle selfie nain me like pass sef, nobody wants to be cut out of the group selfie

dejiWEST:
The Camon CX!!!!! Arghhhh what a phone. That four in one technology is mind blowing, imagining taking a picture and the camera combines the exposure of four different images and makes it much more brighter.
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Unboxing, Hands On And First Impressions by dejiWEST: 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
I swear! I like the way they are thinking, that initiative was a very good one

Abdstrakt:
The dual led flash at the front is a really neat inclusion. Selfies go sharp even for total darkness
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Unboxing, Hands On And First Impressions by dejiWEST: 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
Last Last no be lie oh, the phone is suitable for anything picture taking, it's like Tecno has everything and 'everyone' covered literally grin

DavidoArsenal:
Na the wide angle selfie nain me like pass sef, nobody wants to be cut out of the group selfie

Re: Tecno Camon Cx Unboxing, Hands On And First Impressions by paolokonqueror(m): 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
The price was 75k when released sha, but like I suspected the value of the dollar to naira really affected it so as Naira has gotten better in recent weeks, the price reduced, which is a good thing

Abdstrakt:

It's even cheaper than i thought. I been think say na like 75-80k sef
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Unboxing, Hands On And First Impressions by paolokonqueror(m): 1:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
I like how pleasing to the eye it is, it's a real eye candy, person fit just dey stare at the phone
FellaL:
The build is superb, to be honest.
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Unboxing, Hands On And First Impressions by Conversion(m): 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
dejiWEST:
I swear! I like the way they are thinking, that initiative was a very good one

plus the quad (ring) flash at the rear. It even has a fingerprint sensor which can also be used to take pictures, mehn, lit stuff
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Unboxing, Hands On And First Impressions by Abdstrakt(m): 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
paolokonqueror:
The price was 75k when released sha, but like I suspected the value of the dollar to naira really affected it so as Naira has gotten better in recent weeks, the price reduced, which is a good thing

We pray the Naira Should continue to gain on the dollar. Phones have to start being super affordable again.
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Unboxing, Hands On And First Impressions by henry007(m): 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
Techm8:

I've watched all of the videos and now my small data that i was managing have finished grin grin

Sorry about your data but Thanks for watching. Shey e good abi e no good? Did you subscibe?
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Unboxing, Hands On And First Impressions by softtouch2(m): 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
When Android OS 7.1 is out, shey Tecno go release another phone?
Cos for every OS upgrade una go buy new phone. grin
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Unboxing, Hands On And First Impressions by dejiWEST: 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
Yup Yup!!! It's annoying when you haff set finish for the picture then you're looking for who will press the snap button, so with the finger pront sensor at the back, you're covered and it's fast again chai!
Conversion:
plus the quad (ring) flash at the rear. It even has a fingerprint sensor which can also be used to take pictures, mehn, lit stuff
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Unboxing, Hands On And First Impressions by Alfred234(m): 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
This phone is fine biko but it has a poor battery life
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Unboxing, Hands On And First Impressions by henry007(m): 8:45am On Apr 22, 2017
Alfred234:
This phone is fine biko but it has a poor battery life

This phone i'm using has a pretty impressive battery life. Way better than i ever expected from a 3200mAh battery.
I even thought it would be it's least impressive feature but next to the camera, the battery is my second best thing about the camon cx.

And we all know how amazing the camera is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT_vgr20KX8
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Unboxing, Hands On And First Impressions by omoalajah(m): 11:55am On Apr 22, 2017
Slim and powerful phone
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Unboxing, Hands On And First Impressions by omoalajah(m): 11:56am On Apr 22, 2017
They are now getting updates.
softtouch2:
When Android OS 7.1 is out, shey Tecno go release another phone?
Cos for every OS upgrade una go buy new phone. grin
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Unboxing, Hands On And First Impressions by missslimzy(f): 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
I just love this device. Rocking mine
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Unboxing, Hands On And First Impressions by missslimzy(f): 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
Same here i got some updates on my CX last week
omoalajah:
They are now getting updates.
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Unboxing, Hands On And First Impressions by datyorubaboy: 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
This is one of the best phones this year
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Unboxing, Hands On And First Impressions by datyorubaboy: 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
pictures come out so good
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Unboxing, Hands On And First Impressions by scarycuteface(m): 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
Conversion:
It goes for 67-70K in most stores nationwide.
Okay. Affordable still. Was thinking it will be expensive but Tecno has been considerate too.
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Unboxing, Hands On And First Impressions by Conversion(m): 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
missslimzy:
please what are the details of the update? Is it a new Android version or a new HiOS version? Thanks.
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Unboxing, Hands On And First Impressions by Techm8: 7:08am On Apr 23, 2017
henry007:

Sorry about your data but Thanks for watching. Shey e good abi e no good? Did you subscibe?
E good. Yes, i subscribed
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Unboxing, Hands On And First Impressions by dejiWEST: 10:28am On Apr 23, 2017
That's nice, now that the updates are coming in, Haters be like, the updates don't come quick enough grin grin
missslimzy:
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Unboxing, Hands On And First Impressions by henry007(m): 11:57am On Apr 23, 2017
dejiWEST:
That's nice, now that the updates are coming in, Haters be like, the updates don't come quick enough grin grin

I've gotten 2 updates on the Camon CX since i got it. I'm amazed by TECNO, good times ahead.
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Unboxing, Hands On And First Impressions by FellaL: 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
paolokonqueror:
I like how pleasing to the eye it is, it's a real eye candy, person fit just dey stare at the phone

E say na eye candy. Lol
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Unboxing, Hands On And First Impressions by dejiWEST: 11:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
Abi oh, when I heard of the updates I was excited, they are really making progress.

henry007:

I've gotten 2 updates on the Camon CX since i got it. I'm amazed by TECNO, good times ahead.
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Unboxing, Hands On And First Impressions by paolokonqueror(m): 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lol Yes nau, you no go like to just dey stare at the CX?
FellaL:

E say na eye candy. Lol
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Unboxing, Hands On And First Impressions by DavidoArsenal(m): 11:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
It is very affordable, even the CX Air that was rumoured to be around 55k is about 52k
scarycuteface:
Okay. Affordable still. Was thinking it will be expensive but Tecno has been considerate too.
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Unboxing, Hands On And First Impressions by dejiWEST: 12:00am On Apr 28, 2017
It's from their Camon series, I'm hardly surprised tbh
datyorubaboy:
pictures come out so good
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Unboxing, Hands On And First Impressions by DavidoArsenal(m): 12:01am On Apr 28, 2017
Yes it is one of the best phones released this year, agreed, the features are quite good.
datyorubaboy:
This is one of the best phones this year

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data / Infinix Hot 5 Lite Vs Tecno Spark K7 / ***** Etisalat 3g *****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.