Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House (40969 Views)

Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad / Police Uncover New Strategy For Robbing Bank Customers / Police Uncover Badoo Shrine In Ikorodu, Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House by gberra: 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
sekundosekundo:

I am sorry, never knew I was talking with a child.

TAKE MY LAST FVCK AND GOAN DIE.
Can't blame you. Can't blame people with sub-average intelligence. You think Aisha is as snobbish & fawning like your Mama piss who was shamefully offered an honorary Permanent Secretary.

Igbos can go & die.

2 Likes

Re: Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House by stevecantrell: 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
What the heck is N18m ? I keep more than that in my... Pls dont distract us from the $43m story !
Re: Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House by LionDeLeo: 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
willibounce1:
I will continue to say it. The only hope aboki.s have to make money is through politics and government job. Them no sabi anything. Even the govt job na wayo dem use get am. People that cannot make simple and correct sentence will be heading parastatals and becoming givernors and holding top ranking positions.

Na them steal government money pass and them go dey pretend. The money no go ever show for their body.

And this one thinks he is lettered. grin grin grin

Writing in Pidgin everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House by nwobueze: 1:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nigeria's is unfolding dramatic drama's on daily basis, but even at that the poor masses are yet to see what they are doing wit all d recovered monies.
Re: Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House by cytell56: 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
GloriaSabipeepz:
THE Police, yesterday, raided the Asokoro residence of former governor of Gombe State and Chairman, Senate Committee on Appropriations, Senator Danjuma Goje.

Goje, who represents Gombe Central, was elected on the platform of All Progressives Congress, APC.

A source told Vanguard that the police stormed the 10 Haile Selassie Street, Asokoro, residence of the senator, acting on a tip-off by a whistleblower.
The source also toldVanguardthat at the end of the search which lasted hours, N18 million; $19,000 and 4,000 Saudi Riyal were found in his house.

Efforts to reach Senator Goje on his two mobile phone numbers as well as those of his aides byVanguardproved futile as they were switched off.
Jimoh Moshood, spokesman of the police, could not be reached for comments at press time.

But a senior police source, who preferred anonymity, confirmed that the senator’s house was raided but did not give details.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/police-raid-gojes-house-asokoro/amp/

STORY STORY
Re: Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House by czaratwork: 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
What is this rubbish? couldnt he have earned that as a senator not to tslk of governor. please these people should stop exposing all these politicians to theives before they become target for armed robbers.

which kain wahala be this again.
Re: Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House by willibounce1(m): 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
LionDeLeo:

And this one thinks he is lettered. grin grin grin

Writing in Pidgin everywhere.

I'm happy you can see I wrote in pidgin. Mr lettered. Liondestupid.
Re: Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House by LionDeLeo: 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
willibounce1:

I'm happy you can see I wrote in pidgin. Mr lettered. Liondestupid.

The illiterate is struggling to justify the poo. Unnecessary punctuations and wrong spellings are sufficient to make one pass for the description "illiterate".

Go to school and stop looking at "people that cannot make simple and correct sentence". grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House by AlphaStyles(m): 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
bloody bastards

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House by uprightman(m): 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Danjuma Goje will soon be a hero to the hatefilled retrogressive agents of corruption.

In this case, since Goje is a Northern muslim in APC, the "he is chasing after Southerners" and "he is fighting opposition" wouldn't work, what they will now say is, he is in APC grin grin grin

Bubu, pursue these thieves even to their grandmother's graves, all these paid demented nonentities making noise everywhere are just noise makers.

Stealing must be reduced to a tolerable level in this country.

God bless PMB
God bless VPYO
God bless Ibrahim Magu
God bless patriotic Nigerians
Long live The Fed Rep of Nigeria.

gberra, just watch out for those two chickens.
we want everyone involvein any shady deal to punish accordingly.
No preference treatment.
There is so much corruption government agencies.
In government sector,northerners are the majority.
So , the majority of the culprit should come from North.
Re: Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
ooshinibos:

why will you keep 18million naira at home , that's too much cash in the current e-money era and debit cards

Did you see me write anything about naira?
Re: Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
shankara7:
who is an oil worker and how much do they earn?

Have you eaten this morning? I dont want you to collapse by the time you know how much they earn
Re: Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House by newslifeop: 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
God dey
Re: Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House by crisisexpert321(m): 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
Extend whistle blowing to bank o. Make naija boil. HOTEL CONSULTANTS awaits your call for training & certifications. Building of your own hotels. Managing of your hotels. - 08062313232, niyiandy97@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House by vickylincon(m): 2:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
brainpulse:
Good, now this is the police force involved in this and it's also an APC party senator, let's wIt for what the wailing cockroaches will say.
We thank God for the fight against corruption. All hail the whistle blower policy.
am not sure the police won't remove their shares. don't trust those guys
Re: Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House by shankara7: 2:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
JayJohnson:

Have you eaten this morning? I dont want you to collapse by the time you know how much they earn

You must be a kid or a naive undergrad that doesn't know what is obtainable in real life.

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House by Sunnyja: 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Danjuma Goje will soon be a hero to the hatefilled retrogressive agents of corruption.

In this case, since Goje is a Northern muslim in APC, the "he is chasing after Southerners" and "he is fighting opposition" wouldn't work, what they will now say is, he is in APC grin grin grin

Bubu, pursue these thieves even to their grandmother's graves, all these paid demented nonentities making noise everywhere are just noise makers.

Stealing must be reduced to a tolerable level in this country.

God bless PMB
God bless VPYO
God bless Ibrahim Magu
God bless patriotic Nigerians
Long live The Fed Rep of Nigeria.

gberra, just watch out for those two chickens.
So any one with money in his house now is a thief. This is far less than what one grass cutter used in clearing grasses in the desert.
Re: Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House by willibounce1(m): 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
LionDeLeo:

The illiterate is struggling to justify the poo. Unnecessary punctuations and wrong spellings are sufficient to make one pass for the description "illiterate".

Go to school and stop looking at "people that cannot make simple and correct sentence". grin grin grin

whatever...GFYS liondestupid
Re: Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House by zicoraads: 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
Psst! The police has always been a joke.
Re: Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House by slivertongue: 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
nothing will come out this particular drama. Goje will soo claim it is part of his income in the last quarter and the case will die
Re: Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House by LionDeLeo: 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
willibounce1:

whatever...GFYS liondestupid

The illiterate is apparently scared of writing again.

Calling others illiterates when they can barely make a two-word sentence correctly.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House by hysteriabox(m): 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
Kudos.
Take the thieves down.

Meanwhile grin

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House by Acidosis(m): 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
#30 billion for the account ooo

grin grin grin

This should be the most corrupt country in the Universe.
Re: Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House by ocelot2006(m): 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
That is absolutely minute. $19k?? Abegi...
Re: Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House by ocelot2006(m): 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
brainpulse:
Good, now this is the police force involved in this and it's also an APC party senator, let's wIt for what the wailing cockroaches will say.
We thank God for the fight against corruption. All hail the whistle blower policy.

Senator Danjuma Goje is PDP. Gombe is a PDP state. And I dare say that he was arguable one of the best performing Governors in the North East region. Pls get your facts straight.
Re: Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House by BoraWizzle(m): 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
Haba!!! Again? What is the problem sef for this 9ja and this bastard thief politician. Whao!
Re: Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House by willibounce1(m): 5:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
LionDeLeo:

The illiterate is apparently scared of writing again.

Calling others illiterates when they can barely make a two-word sentence correctly.

Nonsense.

What exactly are you celebrating? You sound so elated. Stop being a useless and jobless troll picking out errors from people's comments online. Is your life that miserable?

And I am not writing but typing. Liondedonkey

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House by GMbuharii: 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
The authorities are kinda doing a nice job,buh one can only hope this aint some sort of gimmick or a 4kn divertion ploy to hoodwink and deceive z'gns cos z'gerians have never seen such cases come to logical conclusions b4..they always end up some files,dumped...

Buh one thing also is sure,if danjuma wields a broom,hes free and besides,there are hordes of cone headed slaves from waste_side who are ever ready to stage protest on behalf of their master,buh are always quick to port to mowe/ibafo idp @ d sudden blast,sound of a burst tire or @ d sight of a black toy gun grin grin
well,if goje whatever is found wanting after a thorough investigation,he should be jailed with hard labor.
Re: Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House by LionDeLeo: 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
willibounce1:

What exactly are you celebrating? You sound so elated. Stop being a useless and jobless troll picking out errors from people's comments online. Is your life that miserable?

And I am not writing but typing. Liondedonkey

There the illiterate goes again.

The illiterate must have taken his script to a graduate for editing to filter out the usual miserable grammar.

I can see the confidence developed in this last post.

Meanwhile, manage and go to school because he will not always be available.

Or, rather than searching for him, you would have been able to respond immediately.

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House by Mcreloaded(m): 5:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
All politicians that defected from PDP to APC should primarily be probed especially those politicians that cross carpeted from PDP to APC who are holding posts in this present government
Whistle blowers where at thou
Re: Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House by LionDeLeo: 5:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
Sunnyja:
So any one with money in his house now is a thief. This is far less than what one grass cutter used in clearing grasses in the desert.

If reference is to be made to previous cases, how close is the "grass-cutting money" to $2.1b arms deal?
Re: Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
shankara7:
You must be a kid or a naive undergrad that doesn't know what is obtainable in real life.

You know what toddler, I don't really blame you! I blame tecno that made it possible for toddlers like you to be talking to your father's age mate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu Top Politician Mobbed For Impregnating Secondary School Girl / Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out / Three Women Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.