Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,026 members, 7,803,449 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her (60149 Views)

Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by Lilimax(f): 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
Iamdmentor1:

E don do. Who give Mary all these names? She was just privileged to give birth to Jesus and is like every other saint in heaven. She worships Jesus and has no idea what's going on on earth. None in bible referenced her, stop being gullible. Jesus is the only way to the father. None else is.
So true!
The Creator should be worshiped and not the creature smiley
Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by kkins25(m): 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

When your pastor say they're studying 'theology' do you think its only bible that they study?

If it were that simple, people won't spend multiple years acquiring multiple degrees in theology and related disciplines.

If you are in doubt about something, ask or google is your friend.

I hope you also are aware that there are other religious script that have been ignored by those that compiled the bible. In some of these scripts there are numerous statements that are contrary to what we Christians believe... So because it has religious content or context does dat mean it should be considered a reputable source to base religion on?
those that study theology in depth are not all pastors. they are called religious scholars. As a matter of fact, religious scholars and pastors are not always on the same train. Have you not heard of epistles or gospels that depict jesus as a common man? that say jesus was married to magdalene? that say jesus had a child? if i should consider all these texts wouldnt my belief be controversial and religion in a turmoil?
mary mother of jesus was privileged... it could have been any other woman...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
kkins25:

I hope you also are aware that there are other religious script that have been ignored by those that compiled the bible. In some of these scripts there are numerous statements that are contrary to what we Christians believe... So because it has religious content or context does dat mean it should be considered a reputable source to base religion on?
those that study theology in depth are not all pastors. they are called religious scholars. As a matter of fact, religious scholars and pastors are not always on the same train. Have you not heard of epistles or gospels that depict jesus as a common man? that say jesus was married to magdalene? that say jesus had a child? if i should consider all these texts wouldnt my belief be controversial and religion in a turmoil?
mary mother of jesus was privileged... it could have been any other woman...

Well, let's not get into too much talk sha.

Since you claim that you follow the bible alone, I want to ask, by your logic, do you look up the bible for every single name you call God in your prayers?
Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by kkins25(m): 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
Lilimax:
So true! The Creator should be worshiped and not the creature smiley
atorh!!!! now dey will tell you dey dont worship her
Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by kkins25(m): 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Well, let's not get into too much talk sha.

Since you claim that you follow the bible alone, I want to ask, by your logic, do you look up the bible for every single name you call God in your prayers?
dont get me wrong bro. am not saying its wrong to use other sources. im only saying it should not b....... u know.
Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by kkins25(m): 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

She is all that and more.

Thing is, I would love to open a thread on this one, but I doubt if it will see the light of day

But just read this passage

Those are just quick examples
we both know that passage of revolution has several interpretation
Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by MOSICATED5(m): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
Psoul:

Oh...Oh..Oh...!!! so you even kw what the post was talking about and u decided to ask that kind of question just to draw an unnecessary attention. Well, you dont kw what my opinion on that issue is, so dont insinuate one cos u will definitely be wrong.
Am not insinuating anything. I politely asked what is wrong with what she did. I needed to know the reasons for d many hate comments I saw. However I don't seek any attention from u, u were the one who commented on my post. I only drop a comment on NL forum and u replied me. In a broad sense who's seeking attention between us now?
Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by omojeesu(m): 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
Keneking:
This is totally unacceptable.

Mother Mary is ..

Holy, Mother of God,
Holy Virgin of virgins,
Mother of Christ,
Mother of Divine Grace,
Mother Most pure,
Mother most chaste,
Mother inviolate,
Mother undefiled,
Mother admirable,
Mother of good counsel,
Mother of our Creator,
Mother of our Savior,
Mother of the Church,
Mother most prudent,
Mother most venerable,
Mother most renowned,
Virgin most powerful,
Virgin most merciful,
Virgin most faithful,
Mirror of justice,
Seat of wisdom,
Cause of our joy,
Spiritual vessel,
Vessel of honor,
Singular vessel of devotion,
Mystical rose,
Tower of David,
Tower of ivory,
House of gold,
Ark of the covenant,
Gate of Heaven,
Morning star,
Health of the sick,
Refuge of sinners,
Comforter of the afflicted,
Help of Christians,
Queen of angels,
Queen of patriarchs,
Queen of prophets,
Queen of apostles,
Queen of martyrs,
Queen of confessors,
Queen of virgins,
Queen of all saints,
Queen conceived without Original Sin,
Queen assumed into heaven,
Queen of the most holy Rosary,
Queen of peace.

Kim Kardashian is a p*rnstar..gerraharia fast..nonsense

Really?
Please, give Bible references to all of these titles. Otherwise, they are ALL LIES.
I say so for 2 reasons:
1) The Mary, mother of Jesus I know is not this your Mary.
2) Isaiah 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.
Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by Legalaffairs(m): 7:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
This beggins his life regrets and sorry sore tales of woes. She will definitely run to God soon for grace and mercy or rot away in the bossom of incurable illness. I am a Catholic, I know Mother Mary, The Queen of heaven and the meditraix of all graces is not whom to make jokes with and think heaven will favour you. Let's see how this works ends.
Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by Solumtoonna(m): 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
MOSICATED5:
What is wrong with what she did? I dont understand
why would u know? U av lost ur sanity
Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by mexxmoney: 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
Mother Mary is NOT.......

Mother of the Church,
Virgin most powerful,
Mirror of justice,
Seat of wisdom,
Cause of our joy,
Mystical rose,
Tower of David,
Tower of ivory,
Gate of Heaven,
Morning star,
Health of the sick,
Refuge of sinners,
Comforter of the afflicted,
Help of Christians,
Queen of angels,
Queen of patriarchs,
Queen of prophets,
Queen of apostles,
Queen of martyrs,
Queen of confessors,
Queen of virgins,
Queen of all saints,
Queen conceived without Original Sin,
Queen assumed into heaven,
Queen of the most holy Rosary,
Queen of peace.........

Nope she is not any of the above. To those who worship her(Though they will claim they just honour her), You are wasting your time, Mary is dead and she has no power or effect over what is happening in our lives or the earth as a whole.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by yhermmie(f): 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
obafemee80:

Shameless Kardashian

That's an insult to Islam and Christianity
Maryam(Mary)the mother of Jesus,a virgin and righteous woman that was mentioned in the Quran 54 times in 46 verses...
real insult...
so degrading
Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by MOSICATED5(m): 11:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
Solumtoonna:

why would u know? U av lost ur sanity
u that haven't lost urs u can't explain what wrong she has done. U see ur miserable like now?
Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by MOSICATED5(m): 11:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
MOSICATED5:
u that haven't lost urs u can't explain what wrong she has done. U see ur miserable life now?
Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by MOSICATED5(m): 11:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
yhermmie:

real insult...
so degrading
how did u know that picture is Mary mother of Jesus. Have u seen her before?
Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by MOSICATED5(m): 11:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
omojeesu:

Really?
Please, give Bible references to all of these titles. Otherwise, they are ALL LIES.
I say so for 2 reasons:
1) The Mary, mother of Jesus I know is not this your Mary.
2) Isaiah 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.
u sound SDA
Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by chayoma01: 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
look here....the bone of contention is not whether Mary is the mother of God or not....The actual topic is Kim photoshoping that image which is not right. It is not right to use things related to any religion in that manner... why didn't she just take a selfie and promote her goods with that?..... and people are here arguing with each other when it is obvious that no one wants to hear the other party out? pls let's stop the noise
Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by arnold123: 12:58am On Apr 22, 2017
Choiszman:
Kim Kardashian has struck again, which her controversy.. This time, she went way way overboard. At least, this is what fans think.

On Thursday evening, the 36-year-old reality star took to Social media to unveil her new thing, a new Kimoji in honour of 420, also known as weed day… and Below is what the reality star chose to superimpose her face on… It’s the image of Virgin Mary!
The Kimoji was shared in several videos which had psychedelic effects. One of the videos was captioned, “When Kim Blesses you with that 420 drop.”

The mother of two also shared another image of a candle branded with the same image which is available on her app Kimoji.com for $18.

See some reactions below:

Shared on www.palmchatnow.com
some people need to grow dafuck up, how do they know what mary looks like and dey ain't even seen her?
Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by omojeesu(m): 10:38am On Apr 22, 2017
MOSICATED5:
u sound SDA

Must one be SDA to know the truth? Does SDA know the truth?

I am simply a child of God who takes the Bible as the INERRANT WORD of God AND FINAL AUTHORITY on faith!!
Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by Solumtoonna(m): 8:08am On Apr 23, 2017
MOSICATED5:
u that haven't lost urs u can't explain what wrong she has done. U see ur miserable like now?
the devil has conquered u already, evil is now nothing in ur sight, may God deliver u

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by D1official: 4:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
MOSICATED5:
obviously u still dont have a reason for hating what she did. Don't fe blinded by religion. Who told u that image is Mary mother of Jesus. And what is wrong in trying to look like a woman favoured by God Almighty?
She should use anything that is sacred to Islam, nd dey will tell her.
Simply because we re in the Grace era, itz obvious how people can abuse love.
1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
I wonder what has bn prepared for those that hate him?.
I guess they will c when they get there.
Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by MOSICATED5(m): 12:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
D1official:

She should use anything that is sacred to Islam, nd dey will tell her.
Simply because we re in the Grace era, itz obvious how people can abuse love.
1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
I wonder what has bn prepared for those that hate him?.
I guess they will c when they get there.
p One we are talking about Kim k and not Islam. Also what has loving and hating God got to do with the Image ?
Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by MOSICATED5(m): 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
omojeesu:

Must one be SDA to know the truth? Does SDA know the truth?

I am simply a child of God who takes the Bible as the INERRANT WORD of God AND FINAL AUTHORITY on faith!!
u sound SDA doesn't in anyway says SDA knows the truth or must be one to know d truth.
Re: Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her by MOSICATED5(m): 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
Solumtoonna:

the devil has conquered u already, evil is now nothing in ur sight, may God deliver u
u that has not be conquered u can't mention the evil she has done?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign / Simi’s Asoebi Girls Are All Shades Of Stunning In New Photos / See What Linda Ikeji’s Fan Did To Her Banana Island Mansion 2 Tap Blessing(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.