Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,478 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:13 PM

45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée (49178 Views)

Man Impregnates Daughter, 16, Damages Womb While Attempting Abortion / Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex / 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by chimebube: 8:41am On Apr 21, 2017
A 45-year-old man, Victor Emmanuel, who has been arrested by officers of the Lagos State Police Command for allegedly impregnating a 13-year-old girl, has asserted that he sees nothing wrong with that.

According to Victor who is a tailor, the little girl he got pregnant is his girlfriend. Victor also alleged, he's already making plans to marry her. He further disclosed that he has already given her parents N20,000, and some drinks as part of introduction and marriage rites.

News Telegraph reported that Victor who is from Imo State, was arrested by detectives attached to the Ajangbadi Police Station,, after the victim’s school alerted them. The police said that the suspect raped the girl and described her as a minor.

Confessing to committing the said crime, Victor said;

“I didn’t rape her! We are in a relationship. We’re even planning to get married. We have been dating for 8 months

now. The girl’s parents know me. Yes, I know she’s pregnant for me.
I have accepted the pregnancy and I’m already taking care of her. I have started the marriage rites. In fact, the girl’s parents had been collecting money from me. I have paid N20,000 to them for introduction and to buy drinks.

They have also asked me to bring N100,000, out of which I have paid N64,000. The school authority said she was too young. The school authority insisted that I should come to the school. When I got to the school, I was arrested.”

However, the Investigating Police Officer (IPO), Sergeant Mary Ikumo, said that the victim’s parents claimed not to know or had ever set eyes on Emmanuel, alleging that their daughter, who is just in primary six, was raped by Emmanuel.

“The mother of the victim said she didn’t know the suspect from Adam. The mother said that the girl used to hawk plantain and the suspect was one of her customers. He used to tip the girl N500 every time he buys plantain from her. One day, he pulled her into his shop and raped her” he said.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/see-photo-of-man-who-impregnated.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by abdeiz(m): 8:54am On Apr 21, 2017
Ok na
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by thesicilian: 8:58am On Apr 21, 2017
I don' believe the girl's parents. I think they actually accepted money from the mentally deranged man after discovering the pregnancy. If not, why is it the school that reported the case to the police, and not the parents?

156 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by LionDeLeo: 9:00am On Apr 21, 2017
Victor Emmanuel abi? Na dem. grin grin grin

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by maryjan8(f): 9:06am On Apr 21, 2017
God please save our children

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by Musampa73(m): 9:08am On Apr 21, 2017
I have nothing to say... The person below me might be of help.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by Angeleena(m): 9:12am On Apr 21, 2017
primary school pupil...what a bastard he is...roast his balls.

6 Likes

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by Islie: 10:11am On Apr 21, 2017
See this He goat........

He should be thrown to the lagoon

7 Likes

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by midehi2(f): 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
shocked cover my children with the blood of Jesus, those in the school, those in the village, those in abroad, all over shocked

16 Likes

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by smartty68(m): 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
In simple and logical terms, the parents are damn aware of this and as well guilty... Things most parents do for money eh would leave you speechless

Lemme stop here...

But as for the tailor eh...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by AlexCk: 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
Perverted paedophiles everywhere,
Nawa o

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by KingLennon(m): 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
This one weak me o. How did he enjoy sleeping with the girl? And he even got her pregnant. The parents should be arrested too and brought for questioning. They know something about this too

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
The parents should be jailed. God punish poverty.

That a man would look upon a 13 year old with lust and passion makes me wonder if he deserves being a father at all.

Is that unborn child even safe with him?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by holyboss: 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2017

8 Likes

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by obafemee80(m): 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
This man is more of insane than sane

5 Likes

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by TINALETC3(f): 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
cry, I jst pity d poor gal
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by seguno2: 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
Maybe he thinks that he is in Kano where Sanusi is Emir?
Sanusi should bail him out.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by bastien: 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
What is RAPE? To rape someone is to force them to have sex with you.... Did he FORCE her? NO

Is she underage? YES, VERY YOUNG

Does he love her? YES

Does she love him? WE don't know, they didn't interview her.

Is her parents aware? YES

Do they agree? YES

So what's my fucccccckin business?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by obaival(m): 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
Aluu
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by Nicho118(m): 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
I don't even know what to say
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by PenisCaP: 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nawao
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by MikaSoko(m): 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
Did u collect receipt from them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by nan1: 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
chai just 13 why do u want to rub this little girl of her teenage years

The man should be thrown into jail where his mates can feed on his asss stupid old man

2 Likes

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
So sickening.

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by passyhansome(m): 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
AFONAJAS AGAIN?
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by Enyimbamercedes: 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
So there is a different definition for minor in the south? In northern Nigeria, this is common but i don't see anyone arrested.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by holatimmy(f): 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
Beware of all those Old men that called little girls "My Wife".

They are as deadly as anything.They no get joy at all.
Bunch of Paedophiles

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée by amysucre: 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
Konji bad well well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okada Rider Killed By Suspected Ritual Killers In Lagos, Eyes Plucked Out / Nigerian Lady Slaps Man In Italy As They Fight & Expose Themselves (photos) / UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.