Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

A Frustrated Graduates Voice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Frustrated Graduates Voice (491 Views)

Message From A Frustrated Recruiter To Job Seekers / Agony Of A Frustrated Graduate / Help A Frustrated And Helpless First Class Engineering Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Frustrated Graduates Voice by Mroceans14(m): 9:14am On Apr 21, 2017
its hard being the son of a poor man or one without affluence in this country,I am a batch A stream1 corp member that past out two weeks back but secretly I have caught myself wishing the service year continued so atleast I could be getting that little stipends from the federal govt as it is better than nothing.
Now I know you may be tempted to ask y I did not save little of that stipends to setup something after service but hey!let me finish!....I served in a state and ppa that did not give us a penny monthly as opposed to other areas not even after we passed out(kogi),accommodation and all was on me,sometimes i sent something home with that little from fg,I used that allawee for it all, and am home now to my dear state that said have an ongoing employment embargo since 2008 that is about 10years now(bayelsa)but somehow those with godfathers still get the jobs........these days I wake up with d hunger of the previous day making my stomach rumble and no hope for the morning either.....I have spread the word to friends to let me know of vacancy anywhere,am ready to start small or learn the ropes of any business,the frustration of waking up each day to see my younger ones n dad waiting for a miracle is killing, I need to be up and doing,I need a job.

1 Like

Re: A Frustrated Graduates Voice by generalbush(m): 9:19am On Apr 21, 2017
Let that fear be your motivation!!

Let it propel you... Let it put fire under your ass... Let it open your eyes to see opportunities in the midst of war!!

Read ...http://topwritersden.com/open-letter-of-a-working-graduate-to-his-jobless-past/ and know what I mean!
Re: A Frustrated Graduates Voice by clems88(m): 10:23am On Apr 21, 2017
generalbush:
Let that fear be your motivation!!

Let it propel you... Let it put fire under your ass... Let it open your eyes to see opportunities in the midst of war!!

Read ...http://topwritersden.com/open-letter-of-a-working-graduate-to-his-jobless-past/ and know what I mean!
bros this one na sermon o. My guy need work angry

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Security Guards Needed Urgently / Vacancy: Computer Scientist/Engineers Needed / Vacancy: Unit Manager Needed For A&G Insurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.