Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa (47625 Views)

Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison / Pastor Tim Omotosho Slammed With 22 Sex Charges, As 18 More Victims Come Out / Pastor Tim Omotoso Sexually Molests Church Members In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by ChangeIsCostant: 9:19am On Apr 21, 2017
The wanted Nigerian pastor Tim Omotoso who was accused of sexually molesting his own church members in South Africa has finally been arrested.. A manhunt for the pastor was launched after he was accused of sexually molesting his congregants. His arrest was greeted with cheers as he was being taken away by security operatives at Port Elizabeth Airport yesterday.

Omotoso, a Nigerian national, is the leader of the Jesus Dominion International in Durban, South Africa.

Several female members of the pastor's church have come in recent times to accuse him of luring them into his house to molest them sexually.

Most of the church's members are young people, who say he has betrayed their trust.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/pastor-tim-omotoso-nigerian-pastor.html

See earlier thread here >>>> https://www.nairaland.com/3751622/pastor-tim-omotoso-sexually-molests

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QMc6W4Vnhc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by ChangeIsCostant: 9:20am On Apr 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by ChangeIsCostant: 9:22am On Apr 21, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by EngrKem: 9:24am On Apr 21, 2017
What concerns deaf and dumb with telephone
Smh.. Wetin concin deaf n dumb with telephone I ask again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by sarrki(m): 9:26am On Apr 21, 2017
They should not be called pastors

They are criminals

Real pastors don't involve in things like this

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by dainformant(m): 9:29am On Apr 21, 2017
see as dem carry am like militant

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:31am On Apr 21, 2017
Feel bad for this Tim...... He preaches sound doctrine o... popular Televangelist... on MiTV.

Now see wetin puna don cost am now.....!! Third-leg failure.....!!

Ladies felling giant Men since the days of Garden of Eden...!!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by femolacqua(m): 9:41am On Apr 21, 2017
Can u imagine?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by metro10: 11:18am On Apr 21, 2017
If Nigeria is fair and just, Suleiman and the rest who hide behind the pulpit, would have had similar experience.

Let him who name the name of the Lord depart from iniquity.

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by WafiJoe(m): 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
So this is another attempt after sending mails and prove of payment without response. I just sent this message to the mods, and I know I won't be replied;

"This is getting out of hand. Wow, nairaland. What is going on? Please don't make us regret choosing nairaland as a platform to advertise. Remember your audience are also on other platforms. I need response. I have made payment for over three days, and the least I could get is an acknowledgement."

Moderators let me know why this is going on.

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by holyboss: 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
Omoh, See SA police as dem dey Gallant.

What I'm seeing here is not even obtainable in NA.

God help Nigeria in reviving her glory.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Firstcitizen: 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
Our law enforcement agencies will even assist to torture the victims after collecting their share of tithes and offerings paid by the sheeple

See the scammer decieving the sheeple

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZTjWrJzBpA

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by KingLennon(m): 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
Now all the riches, fortune will be gone because of konji. After God fear women but in this case the pastor lacks SELF-CONTROL

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by redcliff: 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
ah ahn see as them bundle the man like say he commit crime...sex now na crime?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by OBAGADAFFI: 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
That's why South Africa is the only Newly industrialized country in Africa.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
They are armed to the teeth because of a Nigerian ''Pastor''. While I don't support the pastor if truly he molested someone, we should remember that South Africans have a xenophobic agenda against Nigerians in S.A.

They have such an efficient police force but the rate of crime in Jo'burg is one of the highest in the world. When South Africans were damaging foreigners' properties, we didn't see their policemen arresting their machete-wielding citizens.

My message to Nigerians and other Africans living in South Africa is this: try as much as possible to live a crime-free life, stay out of their ghettos and make sure you associate less with their locals and finally, invest most of your hard-earned cash back home, so that one day, they won't come up with a conspiracy against you and send you back home empty-handed.

32 Likes

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by generalbush(m): 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
shocked shocked shocked.... South Africa again?? angry

Meanwhile, I introduce to you the Nairaland pool party coming up tomorrow!! by 12!!!

Skales in attendance wink

Check my siggy!!
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by jerrybakermillz(m): 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
Kk... Wonder what freeze will say about this grin
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Tobicrystal(m): 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
Hmmmmm.....Someone has given Daddy Freeze or what's his name anoda reason to open his gutter month and spew junks...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
This is sad
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by jejemanito: 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ipobians strolling into this thread like

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by SaintMorris: 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
Sex na crime?
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Hastract: 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
grin grin
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Mynky: 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
Another descendant of hopni and phinehas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Goke7: 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
he was arrested at the airport, was he trying to run away?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by israelmao(m): 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
Xenophobic attacks manifesting in another dimension?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
embarassed
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by helinues: 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
Holy ghost sperm fire

If na Nigeria, na story story we go dey hear .Aposhu keu comes to mind

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by masseratti: 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
Lobatan,SA got no chills for a Perv pastor,if its here hmmmmmm some sheepie will start protesting,Alfa sule please dont step into Canada oooo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by CARBONY500: 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
this is ridiculous..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by BigBrother9ja: 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
STUUUUUUUUUUUUUPID PEOPLE

FAKE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE

THEY ARE ALL THE SAME.

CURSE OF A RELIGION

SHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) / Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals / 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.