Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,004 members, 7,799,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

My Verdict On Paul L'abile Pogba - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Verdict On Paul L'abile Pogba (312 Views)

Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best / Sergio Ramos Talk On Paul Pogba Move / Mourinho Gives An Update On Paul Pogba’s Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Verdict On Paul L'abile Pogba by Dannidom(m): 9:57am On Apr 21, 2017
Call him overpriced may be fair but this is a case of a player who has the potential of being the best center midfielder in the world, and Manchester United being in dire need of such class of midfielder had to cough up blood to sign him, and he has been the difference in Manchester United midfield ever since the days of Paul Scholes.
Secondly the media has given him no breathing space whatsoever. True, a player with such price tag should kick the ground running but we should also acknowledge that he is still human and cannot be what he is not yet no matter his price tag, and moreover the fame came with his price tag and not what the media thinks he is.
In conclusion Pogba is a great player who should forget the media and the hating fans and just focus on improving his game and he should stop being afraid of making mistakes and stop trying to do too much, other team mates should do some too and all thesame enjoy his stay at Manchester United. We the fans love him!

(1) (Reply)

Rio Ferdinand Declares He Was World's Best Centre Back For Four Years / Enyeama Ruled Out For Rest Of The Season / Champions League Final.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.