Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,886 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Original Tips For Prospective Corp Members (2017) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Original Tips For Prospective Corp Members (2017) (484 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC Medical Certificate: Is HIV Test Compulsory For Prospective Corps Members? / NYSC 2017 Batch A: Important Changes For Prospective Corp Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Original Tips For Prospective Corp Members (2017) by Toybreezy: 10:10am On Apr 21, 2017
Hey everyone! I'm an corp member currently serving with 2016 batch b stream 2. Before camp I searched the internet for similar articles and I read a while bunch to fortify my self for the Nysc journey (camp & post camp).
While some of the information paid off, I'd be sharing tips on what the articles I found didn't prepare me for.

Registration process: this is the first stage, every prospective corp member should make sure they monitor their registration and the details imputed to avoid unnecessary stress. Some of the cafe operators only care about registering as many as possible to make money. The tips are as follows:

1) make sure your password is very simple and easy to remember.

2) your passport photograph should be very clear because that's what will appear on your Nysc Id card.

3) make sure you do the thumb print yourself

4) make sure you go over your details I.e name, institution, course etc very well before you submit the form online.

5) make sure you print a slip ( green card) that has verified your Registration to avoid scam or mistakes.

6) make sure you use an active email that you know the password and an active phone number too.

Nb: there's an added advantage to registering early..

Documentation process: These are the list of documents you'd be needing at the camp. I didn't take any risk during my time, I took all my credentials including my nursery school cert. (Lol). Here are the following documents you'd be asked to tender

1. Nysc green card
2. Notification of result
3. Medical Certificate of fitness
4. School Id card
5. Passport photographs
6. Nysc call up letter

You should have the original copy of the documents above and make at least five photocopies each.

Nb; if you have any sickness and you'd wish to relocate its advisable to go with other documents ( xray scans, doctor's report or letter etc.) and drugs that can prove that you really have such ailment.

Married women seeking to relocate should go with their marriage certificates, newspaper publication etc.

Follow this thread for information and tips..

Re: Original Tips For Prospective Corp Members (2017) by zubimete(f): 10:20am On Apr 21, 2017
Nice one op.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Kano State / Batch A Stream Ii Pcms Traveling From Warri To Akwa Ibom / Accommodation In Abk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.