Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business (35343 Views)

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Does Anyone Know About Nylon Recycling Companies In Nigeria / Nylon Recycling In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by ibehiyke: 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2007
Can anyone help with information on empty satche(pure water) nylon recycling, how to source for them and the companies that buy them in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by Seun(m): 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2007
How to source for them:

1) make a deal with all the pure water sellers in your area and ask them to give you their wastes
2) Hire someone to help you search the garbage looking for pure water satchets.

2 Likes

Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by Sameni(m): 7:54am On Feb 22, 2007
This is a good business if someone has good capital to start

Get information on the internet on how to start in small scale.

I am interested in it too. If I come up with anything that can help I will post here for all to share.

SOla
Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by dblock(m): 8:18am On Feb 22, 2007
It'll leave the environments cleaner and resources aren't wasted cheesy
Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by seek4black(m): 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2007
Hello,
we started now even such a project with ESWAMA in Enugu State.
For more informations write to hardisgroup@arcor.de, we are buying sachets
Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by kabarka(m): 11:31am On Mar 25, 2010
Hey
interested members shud come over to the thread tagged:
"Pure Water Biz(Discuss)"
let's hear your comment e.g
how much do you buy water in your area.
Have you ever drank water that has taste? We want to share your comment.
Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by y2kaustin(m): 11:58am On Apr 26, 2010
I have large quantities of empty sachet water nylon,for anyone thats need it for recycling.i can also make the supply concurrently, call 07028053231
Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by y2kaustin(m): 11:13am On Apr 27, 2010
hello seek4black, the email address you provided, is not accepting mail.It returned the mail i sent to that email, anyway,i can make supply of the empty sachet water nylon at your demand,
Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by obisky(m): 6:42pm On May 01, 2010
Dear Nairalanders, please where can i supply my stocks of waste nylon heree in lagos state and wht is the location.

many thanks
Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by waste2cash: 4:15pm On May 03, 2010
ibehiyke:

Can anyone help with information on empty satche(pure water) nylon recycling, how to source for them and the companies that buy them in Nigeria?

Just go here order the manual and the location are many
Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by dasa: 8:57pm On May 03, 2010
waste2cash are you doing this business yourself or just selling your research?
Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by woodland: 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2010
Let me know your details and l will give you a big buyer in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by sonai: 11:03am On Aug 05, 2010
@ woodland i am also interested in knowing companies that buy pur water sachet, pls send details 2 nassy247@yahoo.com thanks

1 Like

Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by woodland: 12:04am On Aug 06, 2010
There is one very good one in Ikeja, Surulere House, Surulere Industrial Road off Acme Road Ikeja. The street is directly opp 1st Bank on Acme road., You can also call 07084719014. They buy a lot.

1 Like

Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by odent: 2:44am On Feb 16, 2011
I have very large quantity of pure water sachets for recycling. Can you give information on how to source for the necessary machines and where to supply the products after processing. How lucrative is the business. Bless you.
Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by hugooh42(m): 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2011
The machine is known as Agglomerator Densifier and you can buy it from PANCHAL or go to www.panchal-plastic.com

1 Like

Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by woodland: 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2011
Odent, l can tell you that l will take all the tons of pure water nylon you have. Just let me know the quantity and when you will be willing to deliver. Will pay cash for your supplies on delivery.
Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by taobat: 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2011
woodland, av got lots of d waste pure water sachet for sale too but i av them in benin. i need to knw ow u buy them b4 i bring them to lagos.
Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by woodland: 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2011
It's easy just load and come down to lagos, we pay N35:00 per kg for dry nylon. We pay cash on delivery.

3 Likes

Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by GuruD: 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2011
Hey guys got recycled materials from nylon, want to know how much a kg goes for? and who really will be interested in buying. thanks.
Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by woodland: 12:00am On Apr 04, 2011
Guru D, you did not indicate if the materials you have is from pure water nylon or other nylon. You also need to indicate the colour of materials you have, as this will help to know the market to sell and pricing as well. Kindly make available these information and then offer for your products will come and l bet you you will not be able to cope with supplies.
Thanks.
Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by niapay(m): 9:55am On Apr 04, 2011
sachet bag recycling is a waste of money an energy, the same with PET bottle recycling, its a no profitable business, in fact the only reason company recycle PET bottle in Europe is because of government regulation; One PET resin cost from $500-1100/t so how many sachet bag are you going to recycle to come close to that price, and have you also consider the power consumption alone. you will even be lucky to break- even on this business.
Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by taobat: 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2011
@y2kaustin ur number is nt responding. Can u pls send ur other numbers or mail to my email address,tamiwise12@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by taobat: 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2011
@ niapay. Is selling of d nylon waste to d reclying company profitable.?
Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by woodland: 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2011
Naipay, It is very obvious you know nothing about dis pure water nylon recycling otherwise you will not have said its a waiste of time. Ppl are laughing to bank doing nylon recycling and you are hia saying this. If it's not profitable why would more and more private individual be going into this business? I will advise that you make further enquiry into this and then start something good for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by woodland: 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2011
Taobat, If you choose to sell to the recycling companies you will also make some profit as well and that is for sure.
Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by taobat: 10:05am On Apr 05, 2011
@woodland.i dont knw ow profitable its when d waste are here in benin which is where i live and buyers are in lagos. The cost of transporting them down to lagos might be way too much. I need to be certain dat its profitable transporting then down to lagos frm benin, ibadan and ogun state. Thanks so far.
Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by woodland: 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2011
Taobat, It's unfortunate dat coming from Benin might not be too profitable for you as you know transportation is something else in Nigeria, however, if you can afford to bail it or dry it completely then profit you will come into profit. Check around in Benin you must be able to see company that will bail for you. On the other hand if you sun dry it then you can be sure tht what you load is what you get as there will not be any deduction for water but it must be very dry.
Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by midascon: 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2011
I have pure water satchets dried available in bags.
Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by taobat: 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2011
@woodland, do u knw of any company around ikorodu dat can bail or dry them? Av got some of the pure water nylon waste in ogun state and ikorodu. Tanks for being helpful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Politicians With Billions In Cash Move Against Naira Redesign / How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide / Vehicles Trapped At Nation’s Borders As Import Ban Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.