Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business (35340 Views)

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Does Anyone Know About Nylon Recycling Companies In Nigeria / Nylon Recycling In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by PAPIJAID(m): 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
pls we need waste pure water sachet in tonnes, we buy @ =N=40 per kg but the least we can buy at a time is 1/2 tonne, we are located in Saki, Oyo State and my phone number is 08032352182 and 08050250407
Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by Carmal90(m): 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
PAPIJAID:
pls we need waste pure water sachet in tonnes, we buy @ =N=40 per kg but the least we can buy at a time is 1/2 tonne, we are located in Saki, Oyo State and my phone number is 08032352182 and 08050250407

will u pick the same scrap from my source??, I have close to two tons in Ilorin for 70 per kg...
Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by Carmal90(m): 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
PAPIJAID:

will u pick the same scrap from my source??, I have close to two tons in Ilorin for 70 per kg...
Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 01, 2016
GFORR:
Anybody in Otta and environs who isĀ  interested in supplying pure water satchet, nylons and pet bottles should talk to us. We are a new recycling outfit in Otta Ogun state

I stay around Abule egba.. How much is the pet bottle per kg? I can supply you.
Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by tectonotimes: 5:51am On Oct 01, 2016
WHY ALL ENTREPRENEURS MUST EMBRACE E-MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
E-mail marketing is the easiest and most affordable way of reaching your target audience and would-be customers within some minutes. If you spend little percentage of just your one month budget for advertisement on email marketing, you could double your client base. Harvard Business Review has proven that email marketing has a far higher return on investment (ROI) than traditional advertisement and even the highly advocated social media adverts.

E-mail marketing is fast becoming the most reliable and profitable marketing strategy in this country owing to the fact that each recipient of your e-mail campaign is more likely to patronize you. So, if you have not started using this strategy in your business, you are definitely missing a whole lot of patronage from prospective big clients.

With e-mail addresses at your disposal, you do not need to pay through your nose again in placing adverts in the print or electronic media for your products and services. You just have to package your adverts/proposals very well and send directly to your prospective clients via e-mail. It will reduce cost, time and improve the bottom-line of your organization. The e-mail addresses are usually separated with commas (,). You will just paste your proposal/advert on the body of the e-mail, copy and paste the e-mail addresses on the BCC row bit by bit and send. It is very simple. For more information on the advantages of e-mail marketing, click the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by Carmal90(m): 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
I buy scrap pure water sachet, anywhere in Lagos, 30k per ton, minimum of 1.5 ton...
Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by ikelords(m): 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
Pls who know companies in the south east or south south that can buy recycled pelletized nylon. Kindly reach me on
Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by ayuzee(m): 2:21am On May 01, 2018
pls i need where i can sell waste pure water sachet in tonnes, in abuja
Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by mrvitalis(m): 7:49am On Feb 02, 2019
ogyunging:
i run a printing company for pure water nylons in ibadan
get high yield materials at sensible prices
holla
apnlswamy@gmail.com

Are you still into this business?
Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by ogyunging(m): 7:29pm On Feb 02, 2019
mrvitalis

No, I don't work with them, but I can give you the contacts of the chief marketer. 09076769496 - Mr Segun, Art plastic. Cheers.
Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by mrvitalis(m): 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
ogyunging:

mrvitalis

No, I don't work with them, but I can give you the contacts of the chief marketer. 09076769496 - Mr Segun, Art plastic. Cheers.

I'm thinking about starting the business... Just need some cost analysis that's all
Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by ogyunging(m): 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
mrvitalis

I'm thinking about starting the business... Just need some cost analysis that's all

Seen. You can easily get that off Google.
Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:03am On May 02, 2020
I can supply any quantity of waste pure water nylon
Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by Hardey10(m): 8:21am On May 03, 2021
hello house trust we have all been good
pls how much per kg now?
Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by momAbike: 1:22pm On May 18, 2021
pls we need waste off white nylon in tonnes, we buy at =N=100 per kg but the least we can buy at a time is 1 tonne, we are located in Ilorin, kwara State and my WhatsApp number is 08034352997.
Re: Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business by momAbike: 1:30pm On May 18, 2021
pls we need waste off white nylon in tonnes, we buy at =N=100 per kg but the least we can buy at a time is 1 to 3 tonne, we are located in Ilorin, kwara State and my WhatsApp number is 08034352997.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank / Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) / How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.