Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

100 Most Stylish 2017 Ghana Braid Styles With Beautiful Photos - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 100 Most Stylish 2017 Ghana Braid Styles With Beautiful Photos (4434 Views)

30+ Lovely Ghana Braid Hairstyles To Try / Latest Cornrow Braid Styles And Designs / Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100 Most Stylish 2017 Ghana Braid Styles With Beautiful Photos by uchennangene(f): 10:12am On Apr 21, 2017
Are you tired of endlessly surfing the Internet in search of a gorgeous Ghana braided hairstyle to make? Are you tired of being stuck with one classless Ghana braid style? Are you willing to go for a change? Do you crave for a sophisticated Ghana braid style? Do you wish to look glamourous in your braided hair? If your answer is yes, then this is for you.

See more.... http://www.oliviangene.com/2017/04/100-most-stylish-ghana-braids-with.html

1 Share

Re: 100 Most Stylish 2017 Ghana Braid Styles With Beautiful Photos by uchennangene(f): 10:13am On Apr 21, 2017
Re: 100 Most Stylish 2017 Ghana Braid Styles With Beautiful Photos by streem26: 11:13am On Apr 22, 2017
I love braid also. Here more gorgeous hairstylezz cool
I have heard a lot of people say the braids HAVE to be tight and painful at first. My question is WHY? My sister used to cornrow my hair and she was good. Like get paid good. She never braided so tight I had to take painkillers to get through the week. Now I have to admit, I've only had extensions once when I got braids to go on vacation. I didn't want to do my hair everyday.

I really don't think braids have to be so tight that a person has to take painkillers or that every teeny weeny hair has to be in a braid. I've seen where people have braids and their whole hairline is braided so all you see is scalp between every braid. That looks too painfull. One of the reasons I stopped relaxing was the pain in my scalp.

Does anybody get braids and leave their hairline out and not get the braids so tight it requires painkillers? If so, can you tell about your experience? I was considering it for a protective style but I can't if its going to be even remotely painfull. I don't do pain in my head very well.

Re: 100 Most Stylish 2017 Ghana Braid Styles With Beautiful Photos by Missnande(f): 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hmmm Ghana braids, hair destroyer!

(1) (Reply)

6 Best Nigerian Online Lingerie Stores For Every Budget- thelingerielust / Please Where Can I Buy Original Swarovski Crystals / What Are Your Thoughts On Fake Nails/acrylic Nails?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.