Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

My Perception About ETERNITY And The Present _EARTH - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Perception About ETERNITY And The Present _EARTH (347 Views)

A "When" In The Present, A Poem Of Hope By Pat Ashinze / I Write For My Perception Of The World - Troy Onyango / Living In The Present - A Lesson In Letting Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Perception About ETERNITY And The Present _EARTH by seiyefajohn(m): 10:24am On Apr 21, 2017
PLEASE IGNORE THIS:
The way some writers write about eternity, it sometimes make earth and the present looks so pointless and meaningless.

If earth, life and living was not an important part of mortality transitional process to eternity, the phase of earth on God's flow chart and checklist would have been removed long ago.

In my opinion: ''It is God's desire, that we live, breed good, and extend positive advancement all our days on earth before we are sent over there for an extensional eternal living.

Salvation does not mean live an average life. Salvation empowers a life to live extraordinarily through divine creative excellence.

-I am Seiyefa JOHN.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

#32daysinseptember / Greatness Is In Every Soul / When Ignorance Becomes An Excuse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.