Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) (62537 Views)

Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him / Apostle Suleman Visits IGP Idris (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Kaimallamm: 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
do you people obasanjom report that he is not a yoruba man. no. the number of project he did in the east, tell you, where he is from.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by clems88(m): 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
highrise07:
the fukkee and the fukked , make una go settle una matter, we yaff tired. Enough of this cat and mouse game. Naija pastors, I hail oooooo
waste of sperm undecided
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Fessy09(m): 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
The apostle is a fake man. Before you swallow me, Pls Look at his Versace shoes. A pastor should know that the Versace logo is a demonic one which represents Medusa, a demon goddess with snake head. I can't blame him sha; he has no Holy Spirit in him.

A pastor that wears Versace shoes, is that one a pastor? grin
na u get ur mouth o.... so he shouldn't wear Versace shoes cos he's a pastor?? oh common u should know beta.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
clems88:
waste of sperm undecided
ur pappa

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by ejamahrandy: 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Apostate Suleiman: Oga DIG abeg epp me talk to Canada people say make them die Otobo matter as una take do am for Nigeria abeg Sir....

DIG: (facing CP) CP, what is this man talking about?

CP: (frowns face like he was sucking lime), oga the Apostate is talking nonsense....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5189187_apostle1_jpegb5f672cd8113c488b2f541dbfbaa9e96
i can't believe some nincompoop find this amusing
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Stevengerd(m): 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
coolcatty:

Monkey....you that venerate and worship a mere man how have ur siiiilly life turned out?

You sheeple that worships apostle licky licky...the useless suleman that cums on the back of women..someone that uses the tithe and offerings of fooools like u to maintain his prostitutes...you are a bloody waste...your folks need to be pitied.
Ma Nigga. We Knw The Type Of Life Ur Leaving. Just Pray To God, U Need To Tread On The Right Part.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by eternalcity(m): 10:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
Why did she take it to Canada? We will only accept it in Nigerian court
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by seguno2: 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
SirJeffry:
At least those two cases were accidents unlike the willful and "clear eye" penetration from behind. grin

Go and find out what negligent manslaughter charges are.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Lepkacious: 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
The apostle is a fake man. Before you swallow me, Pls Look at his Versace shoes. A pastor should know that the Versace logo is a demonic one which represents Medusa, a demon goddess with snake head. I can't blame him sha; he has no Holy Spirit in him.

Mr conclusion plz dnt mislead Pple wit ur comment,nah u dey follow am go d demonic place bah? because he wore a Versace shoe,dat means he has no holy spirit in him
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Enn214(m): 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
Today Is My Birthday cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Eldee54321(m): 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
You mean Apostate? he shook go to Canada and clear his name instead of running from pillar to post.

The Bible says "the wicked flee when no one pursueth"
can u just shut u your mouth n stop talking rubbish...when last av u heaard abt d news of this PASTOR...do u know why he was there
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by jjjjj2017: 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
You mean Apostate? he shook go to Canada and clear his name instead of running from pillar to post.

The Bible says "the wicked flee when no one pursueth"
How do you mean? in as much that I dont have much interest in Suleimans case, your comment is childish & lacked com*on s**se

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by clems88(m): 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
highrise07:
ur pappa
wow is that your award for the month? Itz lovely. I wish you many more. Lol

If e pain you come and beat me I'm at home. cool
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
apostle will hear of this grin
you will end up in McDonald's grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
momentarylapse:

Apostle of pussy! grin
aye ooo

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Eldee54321(m): 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
A pastor wearing versace shoes...nah wetin he go de wear before...nah slippers u wan make him wear before or shoes wey don tear Wetin do una bloggers self...rubbish...hian
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by coolcatty: 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
Stevengerd:
Ma Nigga. We Knw Type The Life Ur Leaving. Just Pray To God, U Need To Tread On The Right Part.

I am a sinner..a very bad one at that.....I confess my sins to God Almighty and beg for forgiveness from God and the person I sinned against because I'm a mere human.......I don't use police yo harrass people.. I don't lie before God....that makes me a repentant Christian...unlike your licky licky apostle who still lies despite the so many glaring evidence of his wrong doings.

God will punish and disgrace suleman for subjecting that olosho girl's mother to such debasement that he did in his yahoo church.

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Eldee54321(m): 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
A pastor wearing versace shoes...nah wetin he go de wear before...nah slippers u wan make him wear before or shoes wey don tear Wetin do una bloggers self...rubbish...hian ...M smiling in BRUTISH
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by nom44311: 10:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
obinna58:
They are all scammers just like Jesus

Idiot

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Stevengerd(m): 10:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
coolcatty:

I am a sinner..a very bad one at that.....I confess my sins to God Almighty and beg for forgiveness from God and the person I sinned against because I'm a mere human.......I don't use police yo harrass people.. I don't lie before God....that makes me a repentant Christian...unlike your licky licky apostle who still lies despite the so many glaring evidence of his wrong doings.

God will punish and disgrace suleman for subjecting that olosho girl's mother to such debasement that he did in his yahoo church.
Yea. Bro Let Go Judge Him, God Is Nt Dead.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Opakan2: 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
Apostle fuccu fuccu has gone to sort men in black (most useless and corrupt force in d world)

The apari apostle from Edo state has finally lost his voice and ginger after otobo's curse on video.
Truly, the evil that men do lives with them

mere mortals feeling superior.. with that traitor gate of hell keeper too. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by coolcatty: 10:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
Stevengerd:
Yea. Bro Let Go Judge Him, God Is Nt Dead.

The bible verse that these yahoo pastors use to wash the head of their gullible followers.....
Then why didn't Suleiman allow God to judge her before branding her a prostitute and marine spirit in his yahoo church??suleman was busy releasing statement upon statements.... His wife even release videos upon videos all because of olosho... Shameless people that are denigrating the Christian faith...God will punish all their generation

8 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Realist1(m): 10:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
Apostle I-dey-end-am-for-back
You look troubled.Una yansh don dey open small small.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by arnold123: 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Apostate Suleiman: Oga DIG abeg epp me talk to Canada people say make them die Otobo matter as una take do am for Nigeria abeg Sir....

DIG: (facing CP) CP, what is this man talking about?

CP: (frowns face like he was sucking lime), oga the Apostate is talking nonsense....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5189187_apostle1_jpegb5f672cd8113c488b2f541dbfbaa9e96
apostle fucku fucku sulieliar

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by kolaaderin: 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
Versace, Medusa Ori Ologbe to Bad
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Sunbellar: 10:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
Fake pastor!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by AntiWailer: 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Lol.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by jeffobodo: 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
Na wa oh

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Stevengerd(m): 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
coolcatty:

The bible verse that these yahoo pastors use to wash the head of their gullible followers.....
Then why didn't Suleiman allow God to judge her before branding her a prostitute and marine spirit in his yahoo church??suleman was busy releasing statement upon statements.... His wife even release videos upon videos all because of olosho... Shameless people that are denigrating the Christian faith...God will punish all their generation

Lol.. I Knw We'll Knw The Truth Oneday. Breeze Go Blow We Go See Fowl Yansh
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 10:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
Apostle sulaiman again?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
on top Otobo issue? smiley
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) by cybercrackerftp(m): 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors / This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality / 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.