Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Five Free Business Card For Five People - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Five Free Business Card For Five People (823 Views)

Free Business Card Design / Download Free Business Guide for 2019/2020 / Free Business Logo Design For The First 10 Persons That Will Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Free Business Card For Five People by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
Another challenge is here again...Give me the details of your business and I will design a business card for you which you can print by yourself.

Don't forget to tell me the colour you prefer.

I am waiting for the 1st five persons...

1 Like

Re: Five Free Business Card For Five People by Generica(m): 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
Are you on whatsapp? Let's chat. I'll give you details there.
Re: Five Free Business Card For Five People by sourcebabez: 1:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
NikeAde Grandeur

Home Decor
Soft Furnishings
Textiles
Wallpapers
DIY Trainings
Contact Us :
153, Iremo road, Ile Ife, Osun State.
Re: Five Free Business Card For Five People by Presh900(m): 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
Presh Web Designers inc. Ifite,awka, Anambra email; ipresh900@gmail.com Motto: Create your reality now!!
Re: Five Free Business Card For Five People by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
Generica:
Are you on whatsapp? Let's chat. I'll give you details there.

I am sorry Sir... I only accept submissions made here.
Re: Five Free Business Card For Five People by JohnieWalker(m): 10:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
Eli-Jay Concepts Freelancer, Importer, and General Merchandise.
Re: Five Free Business Card For Five People by Generica(m): 11:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
Re: Five Free Business Card For Five People by Generica(m): 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
Byikson:
Another challenge is here again...Give me the details of your business and I will design a business card for you which you can print by yourself.

Don't forget to tell me the colour you prefer.

I am waiting for the 1st five persons...

Hello o! Are you still there, Op?
Re: Five Free Business Card For Five People by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
I am back again...
You guys can check the design.

If you want logo attached you will pay a token for the logo. If you don't need logo in it chat me up via whatsapp for your own copy.

If there is any correction I need to make don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks.

Re: Five Free Business Card For Five People by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
JohnieWalker:
Eli-Jay Concepts
Freelancer, Importer, and General Merchandise.
I need more details please
Re: Five Free Business Card For Five People by Generica(m): 7:35am On Apr 28, 2017
Great work!
Add my email address: georniks@yahoo.com

Also add 's' to the word 'enterprise' to make it 'enterprises'

Change "farmers" to "producers"

Can you change the pattern of the colour to make it look like the third guy's own? You look for some ambient colours of agriculture like green...

Lovely work there.

Thanks
Re: Five Free Business Card For Five People by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
Generica:
Great work!
Add my email address: georniks@yahoo.com

Also add 's' to the word 'enterprise' to make it 'enterprises'

Change "farmers" to "producers"

Can you change the pattern of the colour to make it look like the third guy's own? You look for some ambient colours of agriculture like green...

Lovely work there.

Thanks

OK...What about the Logo. Should I move on without it?
Re: Five Free Business Card For Five People by Generica(m): 5:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
Byikson:

OK...What about the Logo. Should I move on without it?

Yes sir, move on without the logo my talented Oga. Sorry for the disturbance o: add "and general items" after agroproducts...

You too much!
Re: Five Free Business Card For Five People by Presh900(m): 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
Byikson:
I am back again...
You guys can check the design.

If you want logo attached you will pay a token for the logo. If you don't need logo in it chat me up via whatsapp for your own copy.

If there is any correction I need to make don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks.
Thanks bro
Re: Five Free Business Card For Five People by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
Presh900:

Thanks bro
cool
Re: Five Free Business Card For Five People by Trippleblessing(f): 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
sourcebabez:
NikeAde Grandeur

Home Decor
Soft Furnishings
Textiles
Wallpapers
DIY Trainings
Contact Us :
153, Iremo road, Ile Ife, Osun State.

Do you have an online class for soft furnishings

(1) (Reply)

11 Lucrative Moneymaking Business That Make Millions Of Naira / Possible Outcome Of Bitcoin Segwit2x Fork And Why You Need To Buy BTC And BCH / How I Grew My Business Using Social Media Platforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.