Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Man Assaults Mother, Commits Suicide In Adamawa (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Assaults Mother, Commits Suicide In Adamawa (pic) (23600 Views)

Man Assaults Hooker He Slept With Without Paying Her In Lagos (Video) / Zimbabwean Man Assaults Wife For Falling Pregnant Without His Approval / Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Assaults Mother, Commits Suicide In Adamawa (pic) by ijustdey: 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
Hindi Livinus, Yola

Tragedy struck in Yola, the capital of Adamawa State last week when a 23-year old man, Fidelis Musa, committed suicide after an argument with his mother.

Musa’s lifeless body was found dangling in his room in Jimeta, Yola after a misunderstanding with his mother, which left her with a sprained wrist.

According to family members, the deceased, afraid that his mother may curse him following their brawl, decided to take his life.

Neighbours of the deceased said he was known abnormal behaviour, which his cousin, who identified herself as Suzzy, attributed to hard drugs addiction.

Suzzy said her cousin might have taken his life following the altercation with the mother , afraid that she might curse him.

She said it was the first time the deceased beat his mother, adding that his misconduct may not be unconnected to substance abuse.

An eyewitness, Innocent Henry, said on the day Musa committed suicide, he attacked his mother causing her to sprain her wrist and leg. “The man was restless throughout that day; he fought everybody that came to their house. He wounded his mother by breaking her left hand.

Already, we have taken the woman to a native doctor for treatment, ” he explained.

Henry further said that before his death, Musa’s family members were thinking of leaving the house for him over his erratic behaviour.

An uncle to the deceased, Ali Hassan, said he ( the deceased ) had behaved strangely on the day of his death.

“ I am the uncle to the deceased; he has been making negative confessions especially a day to the ill- fated day. He told everyone that someone among his family members would die the next day.

“He was a generator mechanic apprentice; we noticed the strange behavior without the premonition that he was going to commit suicide, ” he said.

http://punchng.com/man-assaults-mother-commits-suicide-in-adamawa/

Re: Man Assaults Mother, Commits Suicide In Adamawa (pic) by benedictnsi(m): 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
the guy should have just died straight........ must he have assaulted his mom to get a reason to kill his miserable self...
Re: Man Assaults Mother, Commits Suicide In Adamawa (pic) by saydfact(m): 1:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
What Pathetic!!

Thinking of buying a swampy / waterlogged land? Then you should see this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3735984/comfortable-hosuing-building-swampy-waterlogged
Re: Man Assaults Mother, Commits Suicide In Adamawa (pic) by LionDeLeo: 1:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
Fidelis Musa.
Re: Man Assaults Mother, Commits Suicide In Adamawa (pic) by Theyveedo(m): 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ik

2 Likes

Re: Man Assaults Mother, Commits Suicide In Adamawa (pic) by GloriaNinja(f): 1:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
THE CURSE REACTED FAST ON HIM

3 Likes

Re: Man Assaults Mother, Commits Suicide In Adamawa (pic) by talk2archy: 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
keep scrolling, dudes bellow have better comments than me. thanks

5 Likes

Re: Man Assaults Mother, Commits Suicide In Adamawa (pic) by sekundosekundo: 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
"According to family members, the deceased, afraid that his mother may curse him following their brawl, decided to take his life".

So it is better for him to take his life than to receive curse from his mother which may or may not work depending on the cause of the curse. Curse which his mother can still render IMPOTENT when her anger goes down or the son shows remorse.

Just tell me that you people killed this young man and hang the body to cover up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Assaults Mother, Commits Suicide In Adamawa (pic) by smith666999(m): 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
which kind face b that... musa expression
Re: Man Assaults Mother, Commits Suicide In Adamawa (pic) by KKKWHITE(m): 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
Too bad
Re: Man Assaults Mother, Commits Suicide In Adamawa (pic) by INTROVERT(f): 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
Codeine + tramadol + roche + gum..

Not sorry for him one bit

2 Likes

Re: Man Assaults Mother, Commits Suicide In Adamawa (pic) by austinoeze(m): 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
Wow
Re: Man Assaults Mother, Commits Suicide In Adamawa (pic) by akoredebadru(m): 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
You die for nothing by committing suicide, God will not forgive the one dat kill his/her self
Re: Man Assaults Mother, Commits Suicide In Adamawa (pic) by Cherishing(f): 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nawao men don't fear life again
Re: Man Assaults Mother, Commits Suicide In Adamawa (pic) by Tenim47(m): 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
and ritualist they look 4 body
mtcheew
Re: Man Assaults Mother, Commits Suicide In Adamawa (pic) by YesNo(m): 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nna Mehhn...

There's something in the water these northern people drink.... there's gotta be something.

1 Like

Re: Man Assaults Mother, Commits Suicide In Adamawa (pic) by Islie: 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
Neighbours of the deceased said he was known abnormal behaviour, which his cousin, who identified herself as Suzzy, attributed to hard drugs addiction.

Hard drugs killed him.

1 Like

Re: Man Assaults Mother, Commits Suicide In Adamawa (pic) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
Assaulting the woman that carried you in the womb alone is a curse instead of seeking forgiveness, he killed himself.... like judas
Re: Man Assaults Mother, Commits Suicide In Adamawa (pic) by YesNo(m): 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
argument that left a woman with a sprained wrist, shey that one nova comot for argument ?

hmmm....

that nigg*r went to the next world without forgiveness. he couldn't even forgive himself.
Re: Man Assaults Mother, Commits Suicide In Adamawa (pic) by Johnhug66(m): 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] cry say NO to drugs,them no go
gree

Re: Man Assaults Mother, Commits Suicide In Adamawa (pic) by Tiredoffakeshit: 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
INTROVERT:
Codeine + tramadol + roche + gum..

Not sorry for him one bit

I was about to Like ur post untill I saw the last line

3 Likes

Re: Man Assaults Mother, Commits Suicide In Adamawa (pic) by mikeweezy(m): 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
ugly people with ugly heart are like..........can somebody help me with dat 5&6 pic?

1 Like

Re: Man Assaults Mother, Commits Suicide In Adamawa (pic) by Ezebinaugwu(m): 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
What a pity Jesus! I know him use to repair my generator God!
Re: Man Assaults Mother, Commits Suicide In Adamawa (pic) by Xkalaban(m): 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
One word fi d buoy........ Pathetic!!!
Re: Man Assaults Mother, Commits Suicide In Adamawa (pic) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
Wow
Re: Man Assaults Mother, Commits Suicide In Adamawa (pic) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
mikeweezy:
ugly people with ugly heart are like..........can somebody help me with dat 5&6 pic?
Nobody will help you.

1 Like

Re: Man Assaults Mother, Commits Suicide In Adamawa (pic) by INTROVERT(f): 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
Tiredoffakeshit:

I was about to Like ur post untill I saw the last line

Don't bother about my comment friend, be bothered about what his creator is doing with him as we speak.

1 Corinthians 3:16 Know you not that you are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?
1 Corinthians 3:17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.
1 Corinthians 6:20 For you are bought with a price

But let there be amongst you Traffic and trade by mutual good-will: Nor kill (or destroy) yourselves: for verily God hath been to you Most Merciful! If any do that in rancor and injustice,- soon shall We cast them into the Fire: And easy it is for God. Qur’an 4:29 - 4:30

Say: "Come, I will rehearse what God hath (really) prohibited you from": Join not anything as equal with Him; be good to your parents; kill not your children on a plea of want;- We provide sustenance for you and for them;- come not nigh to shameful deeds. Whether open or secret; take not life, which God hath made sacred, except by way of justice and law: thus doth He command you, that ye may learn wisdom. Qur'an (6:151)

1 Like

Re: Man Assaults Mother, Commits Suicide In Adamawa (pic) by adontcare(f): 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
Mental sickness is worst to contend with. Rip
Re: Man Assaults Mother, Commits Suicide In Adamawa (pic) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
I am sure his mother did not and would not curse him. Those asiri-gbakwute of neighbours were just speculating. Only God and the devil(whoever is responsible for his death) know why he took his life. Drugs or no drug, nothing happens for nothing. Rest in peace bro.

1 Like

Re: Man Assaults Mother, Commits Suicide In Adamawa (pic) by Missmossy(f): 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
Something seems amiss undecided this story doesn't add up.
Re: Man Assaults Mother, Commits Suicide In Adamawa (pic) by fortune1968: 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
mikeweezy:
Igbo and bad belle 4 PMB- our able President
Re: Man Assaults Mother, Commits Suicide In Adamawa (pic) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
fortune1968:
Igbo and bad belle 4 PMB- our able President
Please can you tell us what is ABLE about the president? Zone-B! Do you know why we have so many people taking their lives? ZOMBIE!

(1) (2) (Reply)

RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga / Rail Track Vandalism: Police Arrest Syndicate In Benue / Nigerian Woman Caught Smuggling Cocaine In Her Wig(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.