Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? (6331 Views)

What's The Best Way To Handle A Nagging Girlfriend / Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? / Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by Frolic: 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
optional1:

lolz

face off on the way..
It's not a competition. It's just about showing off God given talents...
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by optional1(f): 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
femi4:
I can't date a nagging woman. If we marry by mistake... I will pack your your load back to my parent.

I hardly have a bad day and live a very simple life. I can't have a partner that will be messing up my day from time to time.

Prov 21:9

Better to live on the corner of a roof than to share a house with a nagging wife.

correct

but what's your take on guys who nag.
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
optional1:

my name not related to yours?
I know, but i will like to know the name of the lady that love making troubles...
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by optional1(f): 10:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
Jay542:
Naa. It can't work...

lolz
what if you her last bus stop.. Do you think she can change for good
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by FTBOY: 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
optional1:

hehehe too quiet green snake in the green grass.
yes o, i love girls that are not afraid of voicing out...they're very easy to predict and most of them can't harm a fly.
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by optional1(f): 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
Frolic:
It's not a competition. It's just about showing off God given talents...

lolz
so nagging is now God given talent.. Wow

hell in a cell match btw u nd zar..
Lets d face off be on earth so we all can witness it...
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by optional1(f): 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
Caringguy:
I know, but i will like to know the name of the lady that love making troubles...

go check ur mail trouble finder.
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by Frolic: 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
optional1:

lolz
so nagging is now God given talent.. Wow

hell in a cell match btw u nd zar..
Lets d face off be on earth so we all can witness it...
If I get you right, you're camping us in a den so you can enjoy the view, like you would in a zoo? Perfect!
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by SgtKisswhere: 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
luscioustrish:
Simple.,,.the guy should shut the nagging girl up with his cor.k in her mouth. wink

are you for real grin?
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
optional1:

iron lady in action

wehdon ma

Lol, it's not about being iron. It's about fairness. When I love a person, I will go an extra mile for them, sometimes without even being asked. That's my nature & my weakness, I guess. Most often it's mistaken for stupidity, unfortunately. Which is when I fucking strike them down like a cobra because I give my best, always. I hate users & takers.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by optional1(f): 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
FTBOY:
yes o, i love girls that are not afraid of voicing out...they're very easy to predict and most of them can't harm a fly.

yeah you right

that's the kinda lady every guy wants but is not possible at times.
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
Frolic:
hell or where?

Halfway, down at the border tongue
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by Frolic: 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
ZarZar:

Halfway, down at the border tongue
Crashing u right around the corner, stay woke wink
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
Frolic:
Crashing u right around the corner, stay woke wink

Don't keep me waiting. I'm not the patient type tongue
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by Frolic: 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
ZarZar:

Don't keep me waiting. I'm not the patient type tongue
Of course, it's a nagging game and I call the shots here shocked
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
Frolic:
Of course, it's a nagging game and I call the shots here shocked

Haaaa! That's all I can say.
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by Frolic: 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
ZarZar:

Haaaa! That's all I can say.
QED cc optional1
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
Hell no. Not going to do that to myself. Not even going to "try" and deal with it
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by optional1(f): 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
Frolic:
If I get you right, you're camping us in a den so you can enjoy the view, like you would in a zoo? Perfect!

lolz

you guys wanna meet right to know who the best nagger is...

You asked zar where will you guys meet *hell or where* so i suggested earth where we all can witness it and be the judge...
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by Frolic: 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
optional1:

lolz

you guys wanna meet right to know who the best nagger is...

You asked zar where will you guys meet *hell or where* so i suggested earth where we all can witness it and be the judge...
undecided Ikr ... youre such a kill joy, aint u? Youve done well to lolz that response and it should have ended there. Kay?
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by optional1(f): 10:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, it's not about being iron. It's about fairness. When I love a person, I will go an extra mile for them, sometimes without even being asked. That's my nature & my weakness, I guess. Most often it's mistaken for stupidity, unfortunately. Which is when I fucking strike them down like a cobra because I give my best, always. I hate users & takers.

this is also one of my big weakness, giving and taking it as stupidity and senseless...
But i rather watch you do the talking after that i walk out without a word, and that's the biggest insult that person can ever get..

Nagging is not my thing tho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by optional1(f): 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
Frolic:
QED cc optiona

present boss
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by Jay542(m): 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
optional1:

lolz

what if you her last bus stop.. Do you think she can change for good

Nagging is difficult to live with. I can tolerate it for awhile tho...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by optional1(f): 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
Frolic:
undecided Ikr ... youre such a kill joy, aint u? Youve done well to lolz that response and it should have ended there. Kay?

lolz

i give up..

But hope you not the nagging type cos right now hmmm mouth shout..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by optional1(f): 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
Jay542:

Nagging is difficult to live with. I can tolerate it for awhile tho...

you sure you can tolerate it for awhile...
Is not easy oh.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by Jay542(m): 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
optional1:

Is not easy oh.

Yea. It's not easy but for a while at least...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by Mediapace: 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
optional1:

Is not easy oh.

Oya goan sleep optional

Ootito embarassed
embarassed tongue

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by optional1(f): 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
Jay542:

Yea. It's not easy but for a while at least...

what if tolerating for a while leads to marriage and she finally increase her nasty habit what will you do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by optional1(f): 11:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
Mediapace:

Oya goan sleep optional
Ootito embarassed embarassed tongue

oya
lets go to za oza room grin kiss

Btw where have you been

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by luscioustrish(f): 12:53am On Apr 22, 2017
SgtKisswhere:

are you for real grin?

That should keep her mouth busy cos I don't get why people nag sad

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by Nobody: 5:34am On Apr 22, 2017
optional1:

this is also one of my big weakness, giving and taking it as stupidity and senseless...
But i rather watch you do the talking after that i walk out without a word, and that's the biggest insult that person can ever get..

Nagging is not my thing tho.

Awwww girl, I think you should learn to express yourself more. To at least give them a clue something's up. That way at least you'd know you gave them plenty of opportunity to either shape up or ship out. Me, I don't call it nagging, I call it talking grin If something is on my mind, it'll definitely make its way to my mouth because I'm a strong believer in communication & expressing one's thoughts.
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by Lionessza(f): 5:51am On Apr 22, 2017
optional1:
Hi fam. How you all doing?

Hmmmm, the experience I had with my ex has been ringing in my mind lately. Hence the reason for creating this thread.

As an Adult preparing to go into marriage, one should be prepared for eventualities. Like the saying goes, marriage isn't just a union of two entities. Rather, when you accept to date or marry somebody, you are in fact agreeing to marry their strengths and weaknesses. Regardless of how much we appraise ourselves, we are not without shortcomings. How we work on it or help others to grow will go a long way in ensuring a lasting relationship/marriage.

So, here the question; guys how do you deal with a nagging girlfriend/wife?

While I'm keen to hear a thing or two from you, I'll love to share my story.

I dated a guy. Hmmmm, he has got almost everything you can ever look out for in a guy. Very intelligent and smart, one thing I so much look out for in my guy.
Amidst all this outstanding qualities, this guy nags at everything thing I do. So how was I able to cope with him?

With the love I had for him, I couldn't help but to take my time and study him. He is temperamental, no doubt. So by studying him, I was able to create a balance between him that I truly love and him that is temperamental. Anytime he nags, All I had to do was keep quiet, never interrupt him. Allow him to get done with whatever he is saying before I say anything. And if I must talk, no matter how much he snapped at me, I'll just say... " No one is infallible. I accept to date you because of your outstanding qualities and I have no regrets whatsoever"

So, guys over to you.

Was he born between 23 July-22 August lol just asking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sweet: The First Honeymoon Night - Lady Shares Wedding Night S* X Experience / Savagery Season 3 (pix) / EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.