Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions (78363 Views)

How My 'big Chest' Got Me Into Trouble With Fellow Pupils, Teachers / How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell / Do Women Still Enjoy A Falling Flat Chest Kind Of Boob When Smooching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Towncrier247: 3:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
Busty pretty actress, Ejinne Okoroafor recently got her Instagram followers talking and asking questions after she shared a 2001 throwback photo with her bestie in which both of them were skinny and they obviously look like they have tomato-sized boobs. The actress matched the photo with a recent photo of both of them on her birthday. As it is known, the lady now very busty. Her friend too is not doing bad in the chest department. The transformation shocked many of the fans who couldn't stop wondering what both lady did to enlarge their breasts..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/04/busty-actress-shares-throwback-photo.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Towncrier247: 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by olayinks007(m): 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
Seriously thr is God ooo. shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Splinz(m): 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

How did this miracle come about?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by LethargiQue: 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
grin

SURULERE

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Stanleysteno(m): 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ayam not understanding, where the Bleep did the bwest come from

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
A master piece from a very good surgeon.

53 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Diamondcrown97(m): 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
You're not noticing the colour too?
There's God o

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
hmm, free soft pillows to rest my head on

soft soft! for 50kobo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by osmodes(m): 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
before before, the crop was planted on a dried land but now rain fell and the plant has germinated

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Jodha(f): 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nonsense.. Em don go pump chest..

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by megareal: 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
Before, the breast was a seed, now its a fruit. undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
kennyID17 i no tell u say most of those boobis wey u dey lust after na silicone boobi grin grin grin grin
ukwu na the real tin..
srry my guy grin

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
Jodha:
Nonsense.. Em don go pump chest..
handjob of sule the vulcanizer cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by nikkypearl(f): 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
the blessing of the Lord maketh rich...and add no sorrow!

Amen

8 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Ejanla07: 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
YeebosAreFools:
Igbos actress are dumb sluts with no talent. All they know is to spread their tooth pick legs for pot belly politicians to Bleep their smelly pussy.

Ipob yoots are all fools.

My yoruba muslim brother lets go and find more way to hate Igbos. Emeka dat came to lagos 2013 with nothing bought our house in surulere and sent us to waterlogged and mosquitoes infested iba....
I hate dem.... Pls my brother hate dem more. Thank u my sufferiscated afonja brother

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by YeebosAreFools(m): 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ejanla07:

My yoruba muslim brother lets go and find more way to hate Igbos. Emeka dat came to lagos 2013 with nothing bought our house in surulere and sent us to waterlogged and mosquitoes infested iba....
I hate dem.... Pls my brother hate dem more. Thank u my sufferiscated afonja brother

You inherited you wailing and cowardice from Ojukwu is cross-dressing slowpoke that flee to Cameroun leaving Igbos for easy slaughtering grin

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by KennyID17(m): 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
lefulefu:
kennyID17 i no tell u say most of those boobis wey u dey lust after na silicone boobi grin grin grin grin
ukwu na the real tin..
srry my guy grin

Weda na silicone or natural, boobi na boobi cheesy

#Teamboobi grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
KennyID17:

Weda na silicone or natural, boobi na boobi cheesy

#Teamboobi grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Jodha(f): 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
lefulefu:
handjob of sule the vulcanizer cheesy

Taah.. Yhu don welcome me as I come from ban?..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Ejanla07: 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
YeebosAreFools:

You inherited you wailing and cowardice from Ojukwu is cross-dressing slowpoke that flee to Cameroun leaving Igbos for easy slaughtering grin

Yes oooo after slaughtering dem thr region now look nice unlike our brown roofville

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
Jodha:

Taah.. Yhu don welcome me as I come from ban?..
haba na wetin come make dem ban u again shocked
anyway lemme welcome u wit a hug cheesy

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Ejanla07: 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
YeebosAreFools:

17 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by austine4real(m): 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
grin

fear women
tuale

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by soberdrunk(m): 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
Someone help me with the "we will not take it pic" angry

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by manchester1: 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
political hyperbole
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Swegzfreak: 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
Cool

Where at thou gift card sellers? I buy all gift cards... Contact@siggy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by noble71(m): 7:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
Blood of Dino! This is the real Transformation Agenda. See Bobi...

8 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by fhelihx(m): 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
It worth it.
2001-17 nobie small thing.. tongue
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
By then they were skinny so their breasts were small but now they are bigger so they have bigger breast

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nigerians get problem aswear.Una see say person gain weight shay una no sabi say breast na fat?She was also younger this things happen with puberty abi una no learn am for secondary school? undecided

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On / My Love, I Am Sorry. Pls Forgive Me. / Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.