Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,458 members, 7,781,317 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:25 PM

Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions (78295 Views)

How My 'big Chest' Got Me Into Trouble With Fellow Pupils, Teachers / How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell / Do Women Still Enjoy A Falling Flat Chest Kind Of Boob When Smooching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by andyanders: 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
Splinz:
shocked shocked shocked

How did this miracle come about?

Lots of abortion at early age and packaging of the slippers like breast with iron fittings which holds the breast firm.

When she removes all those packaging that is holding the breasts, you will run away from looking at them when released from their cage.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Opakan2: 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
guluso things grin

Might be that she took pills sha.. or was taking natural protein steady from guys
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Rilwayne001: 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
Splinz:
shocked shocked shocked

Na Apostle Suleiman do am grin grin lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
Foxyn:
hmm, free soft pillows to rest my head on

soft soft! for 50kobo grin
you are either a lezbian or you are a guy shamelessly hiding under a female moniker.

I think you are the second.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Makz: 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
Foxyn:
But you are a GUY na, why the FEMALE sex status?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by tosyne2much(m): 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
andyanders:

Lots of abortion at early age and packaging of the slippers like breast with iron fittings which holds the breast firm.

When she removes all those packaging that is holding the breasts, you will run away from looking at them when released from their cage.
I swear person go grab race if person see the bare boobs ooo cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
padiga047:
you are either a lezbian or you are a guy shamelessly hiding under a female moniker.

I think you are the second.
tongue
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
Makz:

grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by nextstep(m): 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
She... Blossomed... grin wink
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by repogirl(f): 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
She needs to spill. The transformation is unbelievable.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Sleezwizz: 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
Foxyn:

Your head dey there grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by toseen7: 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
LethargiQue:
grin

SURULERE
Éré yen tí poju grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
Huhu all in the name of puberty
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by samuel19222(m): 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
Year 2000 - Prostitute Year 2005 - Ashawo Year 2007 - Olosho Year 2010 - Runs Girl Year 2017 - Slay Queen . But Sister Why What z Exactly Ur Problem? #Shey_w0n_fi_she_yin_Nii lol
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by palz(m): 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
shocked
Unh!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by BigBrother9ja: 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ejanla07:

My yoruba muslim brother lets go and find more way to hate Igbos. Emeka dat came to lagos 2013 with nothing bought our house in surulere and sent us to waterlogged and mosquitoes infested iba....
I hate dem.... Pls my brother hate dem more. Thank u my sufferiscated afonja brother
Miserable osu

Days still counting before your elder brother (rev Kings) will be hanged.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by FATBAYO(m): 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
Boobroski. chest x ray shld be done
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by linearity: 8:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
Splinz:
shocked shocked shocked

It's call silicon, you can buy any size, any shape you want and Doctor go hang am for chest, for you with niddle and thread ni.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by soldierdollar(m): 8:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
May God bless the legs carrying those weight

Chei
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by ozoono(m): 8:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
mr. seun and lalatic wat av u guys don again
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Dindondin(m): 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ejanla07:

My yoruba muslim brother lets go and find more way to hate Igbos. Emeka dat came to lagos 2013 with nothing bought our house in surulere and sent us to waterlogged and mosquitoes infested iba....
I hate dem.... Pls my brother hate dem more. Thank u my sufferiscated afonja brother
see sacarsm. Thou art wicked

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by andyanders: 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
I swear person go grab race if person see the bare boobs ooo cheesy

For real. When you see those breasts when they are exposed live, you cannot stand the sight. There is nothing as good normal well sized breasts. It is only those who actually did transplant that you see their own breasts standing right. All these ones that are looking for food to eat with those over sized breast where as a result of early abortions they did.They are packaging those things men want to die for.

They package them with iron hangers by pushing them forward and covering them with cloths. I swear, when you see those big breasts that most guys are dying for, you will hate them. You can only enjoy them in the night without light. It is something I have taken serious study on and confirmed them. Just look for these normal ladies with firm boobs and you appreciate them.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by AlphaStyles(m): 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
d day way una breast go explode I go just seat down dy laugh
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Omoluabi16(m): 8:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
chai

Look at this milk factory.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Tazdroid(m): 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
Soft work, it's our work o

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by donJ2(m): 8:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ejanla07:

Yes oooo after slaughtering dem thr region now look nice unlike our brown roofville

Bia nwokem Worris dis? grin grin grin

U no go kill me tonyt wit lafta

ROTFL! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by elaigwusimona(m): 8:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
Henryyy:
Nigerians get problem aswear.Una see say person gain weight shay una no sabi say breast na fat?She was also younger this things happen with puberty abi una no learn am for secondary school? undecided
1st class lala, tuale 4 u

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by deavicky(m): 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
All these things u girls are doing is not fear oh.somebody will touching boobi the girl will not be feeling any touch, for ur mind u think say u dey touch breast mean while na plastic u busy dey touch

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by donJ2(m): 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
Makz:

D 'F' is for 'Fakelander' not female...

...Jizzle 2017
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Inspectorsuga(m): 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
Foxyn:

Are u 3737?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Akalia(m): 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
Suckable and fondleable pair of nice tities I must admit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) / Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? / My Love, I Am Sorry. Pls Forgive Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.