Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos - NYSC (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos (18001 Views)

DOCUMENT CONTROL TRAINING / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by edimolu(m): 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
ThaPunisHER:

Spot one person who can't single handedly decapitate your boyfriend in one fell swoop on nairaland?

Just one person.

Adios!
Sorry to break ur heart boy....... NONE
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
H
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by fishscales: 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
PolyjuicePotion:
My boy, glad you've forgotten how fear held you down from typing at me. Now I've your sole time. Quote this post with gibberish and watch me slam your gloryless future into the bin
Now for the second fvcking Time, I'm your GOD. Get that into your gay boong coon ass brain Impdiot.
TBH,You bore me .

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by longpenis(m): 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
PolyjuicePotion:
Nah you ain't shiiiiiiiiit kid. Drive your wretched life into oblivion grin

Huh? who gave this yabaleft attendee a cellphone? I can see that you're just a futureless houseboy.
And I thought the whoré you call a mother and the ogogoro gulping bus driver who sired you taught you well?

SMH

2 Likes

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
S
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by fishscales: 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
We no dey type essay for the likes of "Ogun kill poor father" cheesy

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nj
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by XIIX: 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
Viewed thru
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by fishscales: 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
son of a sh*t fvcker grin

I got kush to smoke, Be fast!
grin

I don't want feed my sexy eyes with "Ogun kill poor father " lines

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by fishscales: 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
PolyjuicePotion:
[s] SIKE!! I said that to you, outdated simpleton, son of a calabar olosho. You're just as useless as your father's dick, don't be surprised cos you're adopted, you product of a zambian gorrilla. Mannerless thug, wasting your life away online when your mates are at the studio tryna make fire. Type something worthy at me or die scallywag[/s]

Wtf is this? Mannerless thug? Zambian gorilla, bla bla bla? Outdated- worn out crap! Aderola15 must have taught you NONSENSE!
And you want to challenge "Deathstroke" with this trash!
This pus§y crossdresser must be on a "Long thing". Anal impaler grin

2 Likes

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by PolyjuicePotion: 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
fishscales:

L
This pus§y crossdresser must be on a "Long thing"
Using Dbanj's line, and you're a rapper? May God in his infinite anger strike you to death if you ever try to rap again, untalented, terrific, weak-ass, lame fool.
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
edimolu:
dacovajnr comman hold dis boy oooo
Hehehe! I just dey watch My match with Tottenham finish ni jare!! I see blood everywhere!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
PolyjuicePotion:
I never even type these guys dn carry me chop ban grin Dacovajnr edimolu aderola15 you see? These guys are pvssies grin
Na today you dey chop ban! Continue you go soon break Record as the Nairalnader with most alts...the place wey u take dey see the Monika wey u been dey use sef bam! grin

2 Likes

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by BUTTERBEER: 9:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
Na today you dey chop ban! Continue you go soon break Record as the Nairalnader with most alts...the place wey u take dey see the Monika wey u been dey use sef bam! grin
lol I'm on ban again, those plurimi boys don't know more than to report like pvssies. Smh..

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
lol I'm on ban again, those plurimi boys don't know more than to report like pvssies. Smh..
Hahahahaha.....na d second time wey dem go ban me be dis oooo.....nd i never even begin diss anybody...lol
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
division:

Hahahahaha.....na d second time wey dem go ban me be dis oooo.....nd i never even begin diss anybody...lol
And you're? lipsrsealed
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
ThaPunisHER:

You sold your friend out! Stop denying it! Weren't you the one who gave out confidential info which she gave you? Weren't you the one liking and sharing the posts of her traducers?

I still insist I didn't sell her out.

Lool. I don't act except I'm attacked, she started the liking and sharing first.

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
And you're? lipsrsealed
Ask me again ma wooz u slap
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by BUTTERBEER: 10:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Lool. I don't act except I'm attacked, she started the liking and sharing first.
free that slowpôke jare, talking about kimvra and you like he cares..

Sinz come over here dirty boy
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by BUTTERBEER: 10:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
division:

Ask me again ma wooz u slap
lol edi?
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Babe hafa na...which level....stop makin dis dude feel fly na.....dis one u just keep tryin to vindicate ursef....to wat extent if i may àsk grin

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
lol edi?
Oya lie down ma bless yhu
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
Jayson1:
What lies are you talking about? Oh, i get it, that you sell your bestie just because of a chitchat group that can get your ass kicked at any given opportunity? Just take your time and reflect on those sweet memories you ladies share Ade, before you joined the chitchat group. You may choose to tell yourself some truthful lies if you wish.

The sweet memories actually stopped me from going to people to say shii till now. I'm not the one calling people to report ish.
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
division:

Babe hafa na...which level....stop makin dis dude feel fly na.....dis one u just keep tryin to vindicate ursef....to wat extent if i may àsk grin

They should all stop accusing me wrongly na. cheesy grin

First was, I discussed her with Jude. Now, it's I sold her out... shocked
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
free that slowpôke jare, talking about kimvra and you like he cares..

Sinz come over here dirty boy

Butterbeer hun? Nice. wink
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
chai!! una no quick call me grin
omo look at WW3 happenin here cheesy
dis thread sweet die cheesy
SINZ/ThapunisHER
feliciafelis
SNOWCREAM
and the other fighters..lemme know wen una need cold water.

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

They should all stop accusing me wrongly na. cheesy grin

First was, I discussed her with Jude. Now, it's I sold her out... shocked
Everything has changed now......its no longer about that......nd dat shouldnt bother u....iwofa lenu mehn

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Stop Forging NYSC Medical Results Please / Senate/academic Board Approved List Name Verification On NYSC Porter / Corpers Sensitize Secondary School Students About HIV In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.