Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) (79082 Views)

Groom Carries Bride On Bike As They Go Home After Their Wedding In Bonny Island / Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) / Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by ozoono(m): 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
hmm she lacks logistics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by Cutie09(m): 7:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
Opakan2:
Carelessness in inborn for some people.. I know cos I've had encounters

They just decide to be loose and carefree for God knows why.. I mean why should someone even rub you and you won't react

Hope she is able to conceive later.

She was in a joyful mood yeah you are right but can't turn back time now other than for her to pray good thing that video capture the evil lady that maybe her last cause fb and other social media might be able to identify her

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
mehn that was weird...hmmmmmmm I dey suspect foul play o. make them watch that woman well well

4 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by Opakan2: 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
Cutie09:

She was in a joyful mood yeah you are right but can't turn back time now other than for her to pray good thing that video capture the evil lady that maybe her last cause fb and other social media might be able to identify her

There is a reason they say... prevention is better than cure
Some things are better avoided cos it might take decades to correct. I agree she was in joyous mood but doesn't warrant her to be careless

I lost a friend to carelessness... he was poisoned while drinking with his tight padis in school then.. till today, noone knows the culprit or reason he was killed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by delivryboy: 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
How the lady and her husband and all other guests did not notice the woman beats my imagination, I'm almost of the opinion that the bride knew what was going on. She doesn't appear so joyful not to observe what was happening around her. Besides, Nigerians are so cautious on days like this, meaning the average Nigerian bride must have been warned to be careful of their surroundings on such a day. Summary, she knew what happened.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by ademasta(m): 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
People woman sha
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
That woman is a witch and should be forced to confess what she has done to that bride.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by soberdrunk(m): 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
Kai!! We Africans can like to jump to superstitious conclusions ehen!!! What if she was only celebrating with her....... angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by Myself2(m): 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
Deliverance ministration that will expose and kill the strange woman,break her charm is what the bride needs.
No less

Buy herself and her stupid husband were too careless, the witch literally shoved the groom away in order to have access to the bride
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by hollywater: 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
cyberdurable:
Nawa oo.... What sort of daylight witchcraft b Dis? People are just heartless and Evil...God destroy Africa please.. We Dont juz wana grow

Oyibo wil use their own jazz for something profitable..
Ours will be to kill and destroy.. Dunno between Devil and Africans who is worse...
I tire oo.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by eluquenson(m): 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
Infact, i just watched the video and it seems the woman has an evil intention.

The couple need to act fast now or else TTC may be in the offing

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
soberdrunk:
Kai!! We Africans can like to jump to superstitious conclusions ehen!!! What if she was only celebrating with her....... angry

That is what is called carelessness. What kind of celebration is it that warrant her robbing a new bride tommy. That woman is evil and she need to be caught and hold to account. In a civilised environment that video is enough to locate her

4 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by soberdrunk(m): 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
toyetade:

That is what is called carelessness. What kind of celebration is it that warrant her robbing a new bride tommy. That woman is evil and she need to be caught and hold to account. In a civilised environment that video is enough to locate her

My brother in what part of this earth is it illegal to touch someone? angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
See that wicked face. She will be the first to jokingly ask the bride's mum a few months later if there's news ie pregnancy.

Evil people. angry

5 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by Marrtynze(m): 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
Blood of Jesus, they had better find that woman oo before we hear stories that touch, see daylight witchcraft, the woman get mind sha, evil people everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by tintingz(m): 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
People should not quick to believe everything on media/internet.

it might be a movie.

We need more details, something is not adding up.

So the person that was videoing them didn't notice, all of the crowd didn't notice even the husband? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by obajoey(m): 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
I just cried seeing this video mehn. Pure evil.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by almsofgold: 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
edo airways .day time flight 666
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
finally nigerians agree on one thing but where are the atheists that say witchcraft doesnt exist
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by fullz: 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
choi!!! see 4G touching.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by Pangea: 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
That girl don offend awon iya!
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by diogonwa(f): 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
My brother in what part of this earth is it illegal to touch someone? angry[/quote] its not o but you need to see the video and how the woman behaved,my brother that woman needs prayers
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by dingbang(m): 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
Shossie.

Com and see
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by dingbang(m): 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
No wonder women are always getting barren..

In my wedding there won't be anythn like dance with the couple...

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by Ruggedpen: 7:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
soberdrunk:
You are a witch, you are supporting your colleague

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by Jabioro: 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
The merciful God.. deal mercilessly with this witchcraft.. korokoro thief.
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by czarina(f): 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
Safiaa:
Nigerians and superstition. grin

But that lady looked like she had evil intentions. She was plotting for the right time to touch her stomach. The way she even touched it, and walked away, that wasnt normal. This is why i cant have an elaborate wedding. I dont want nonsense witchcraft peoplle attending my wedding. Small and simple, im good. Marriage na marriage.

It is well. Hopefully nothing bad will happen to the bride IJN.
AMEN!
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by soberdrunk(m): 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ruggedpen:

You are a witch, you are supporting your colleague

Yes, please dont lock your window tonight..... angry
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by kingthoby1811(m): 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
shocked
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by czarina(f): 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
The Devil Is A Defeated Fuul, She Just Wasted Her Time And Her Sword Will Go Into Her Own Heart!

5 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by Joysmith2: 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
What hv they Na done to d woman....some women been visiting native doctors in Africa since time memorial to punish there fellow human being,,,.. U Try dis on my wedding day,,u join ur ancestors early...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Odufuye Triplets: Adetomi, Remi And Kunmi 40th Birthday Celebration In Pictures / See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) / Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.