Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) (79096 Views)

Groom Carries Bride On Bike As They Go Home After Their Wedding In Bonny Island / Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) / Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by hefelove(m): 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
These video was a wedding done 2yrs ago, the couples wife didn't give birth to a child, the friends of the husband was watching the video after 2yrs of the wedding and they noticed what the woman did, they had to confront the woman and she confessed. The video was posted on twitter first with the story

6 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Let me go african: the probability of her having children after the weeding takes only God's grace. With God all things are possible sha o.

After the weeding
lmao
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by ShobayoEmma(m): 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
Elsielex:

After the weeding
lmao
I reserved the right one for both of us ni now. shey you understand now.
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
ObaEwuare:

I'm an atheist, as an African I believe magic/juju is real
lmao, u a backsliding atheist to believe there is juju.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
hefelove:
These video was a wedding done 2yrs ago, the couples wife didn't give birth to a child, the friends of the husband was watching the video after 2yrs of the wedding and they noticed what the woman did, they had to confront the woman and she confessed. The video was posted on twitter first with the story
Nawa. Pure daylight evil. Hope the bride has conceived now.
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
....please how do I locate this Lady for her SERVICES are highly needed in ASO ROCK, SENATE and BAYELSA state government house
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
I reserved the right one for both of us ni now. shey you understand now.

Why not
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by shaibu123: 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
Just go and get her straight away
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by Ifiegboria(m): 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
Terrible I must say.
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by damichworld(m): 10:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
God cry cry cry cry
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by Akaewu: 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
Dailyschoolnews:
God help us all. In wedding, it should be announced that no one touches the bride.

The groom nko ?
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
That was definitely odd.
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by JERRY1925(m): 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
soberdrunk:

My brother in what part of this earth is it illegal to touch someone? angry

wait ...let me call Tboss for u.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by holluphemydavid(m): 11:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
Marriage no be bread and butter, one nid to be very prayerful, dats wot happen in most wedding and after d wedding d couples will find it hard to av a child... may God help us

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by JERRY1925(m): 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
diogonwa:
My brother in what part of this earth is it illegal to touch someone? angry its not o but you need to see the video and how the woman behaved,my brother that woman needs prayers

let's phone a frnd for him....phone ringing...

me: hello..is this Tboss....

Tboss: yes it's me.

me: one guy said what part of this earth is it illegal to touch Someone?.

Tboss: is it Kemen?

me: am thinking, maybe his brother.

tboss: e b like say e dey run for their family o.

me: I just Weak.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by ObaEwuare: 11:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
prettyboi1989:

lmao, u a backsliding atheist to believe there is juju.

Okay, I'm just non religious

You know nothing about atheism
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
ObaEwuare:

Okay, I'm just non religious

You know nothing about atheism
lol naso, u believe in devil u dnt believe in God. u prolly dont knw the power behind juju and black magic
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by ObaEwuare: 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
hefelove:

Has she conceived since? Didn't they do anything to the woman?
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by ObaEwuare: 11:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
prettyboi1989:

lol naso, u believe in devil u dnt believe in God. u prolly dont knw the power behind juju and black magic

I don't believe the Devil or in the devil/God
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
ObaEwuare:

I don't believe the Devil or in the devil/God
bt u believe in the existence of the work of d devil (juju, human sacrifice etc )
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by ObaEwuare: 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
prettyboi1989:

bt u believe in the existence of the work of d devil (juju, human sacrifice etc )

I don't think juju is from the devil, your pastors use juju to perform miracles,
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
ObaEwuare:

I don't think juju is from the devil, your pastors use juju to perform miracles,
lol u are confusing urself with ur analogy, especially when u cant bring up proofs that all miracles are performed with juju. another one, juju is from God abi? d juju dey use to charm people for evil, is from God abi? u know nothing man. when u see the world beyond the corners of ur room, your perspective of reality will change

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by ObaEwuare: 12:08am On Apr 22, 2017
prettyboi1989:

lol u are confusing urself with ur analogy, especially when u cant bring up proofs that all miracles are performed with juju. another one, juju is from God abi? d juju dey use to charm people for evil, is from God abi? u know nothing man. when u see the world beyond the corners of ur room, your perspective of reality will change

Those same juju you think is from Satan is also used to liberate people from some problems, Before white men came with the God are you saying our furfathers were worshiping the devil?

You can also bring your prove that juju is from someone called devil, 1st you need to prove the existence of that devil

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by ithink7: 12:10am On Apr 22, 2017
Atheism is not a permanent state. It's usually a transition state between belief and unbelief.

It's a state when you ask a lot of questions about life and existence. When all the answers you get cannot satisfy your quest for understanding, you take the atheist path. Atheists usually end up as strong believers when they find answers to their questions their own way. Many people went through that season in their life before finding God their own way. I am one.

prettyboi1989:

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 22, 2017
Stegomiah:
Evil people everywhere
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by Nobody: 4:25am On Apr 22, 2017
This is the problem with unnecessary relatives in important functions. Such kind of people were known and boundaries set for them. My grandmother used to turn some distant relatives away before they stepped on her door step, right after giving them a scolding and demanding them to state their mission to her and her children.

Very shamelessly determined breed of people that are up to no good.
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by Mayflowa(m): 4:49am On Apr 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
Kai!! We Africans can like to jump to superstitious conclusions ehen!!! What if she was only celebrating with her....... angry

I am sure you are drunk. Celebration ke. Didn't you see her eyes. If you say what she plan would not work I go hear. But I am sure she has evil intention.
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by Harmony92(f): 6:59am On Apr 22, 2017
Isaactop9:
Edo people we hail una
We hail u 2...show me any place 4 Nigeria were wickedness no dey. Or are you from the moon. Abegi!
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by hefelove(m): 7:25am On Apr 22, 2017
ObaEwuare:

Has she conceived since? Didn't they do anything to the woman?
I think they said she gave birth to a twins dunno what they did to the woman
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by hefelove(m): 7:27am On Apr 22, 2017
Loisemm:
Nawa. Pure daylight evil. Hope the bride has conceived now.
yea a twin

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 22, 2017
BininEmpire:

With the kind of joy in her heart, she didn't notice that
Which joy? Government wan gives her job and house because she marry?
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) by adontcare(f): 8:00am On Apr 22, 2017
Devil dey is innocent where some humans are concerned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) / Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) / Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.