Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) (40691 Views)

Okorocha: Oshiomhole And Magu Met Secretly On How To Jail Me / El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) / Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
Toketimt:

And even looking Fresher than before. Buhari/Osinbajo till 2023.
The man who will outlive Fayose.
Looking fresher indeed...After all the airbrush cheesy
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by Kaimallamm: 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
jullty:
82 division of the nigerian army. the logo , It means... It means Izobu izobu. Emyimba eyi.
Izobu woke. Izobu wiyi. Izobu Izobu..

Enugu rangers logo.. the flying antelope. South east biafra..
So Igbo youth fighting calling for biafra... it is because they are olodo people..

division 1, you can see the horse.

Watayi ha yaro..

that why they are speaking hausa/fulani

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UO5XuJxtPs

if you dont agree with the culture of the people of where you live... and you disagree, you are expected to move to abuja and live and not try to change their culture, like mr tinubu or mr obasanjom is trying to do. if you agree with an area culture.. you have to move to abuja.. for the rebellion people...

if you dont share the believe of Igbati gbati people.. or Emyinba or Yaro... move to abuja, that is the meaning.

the Scorpio, the sign of the rebellion people.

Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
deomello:
[s][/s]

With all your noise and evil wish, PMB is still alive and he's still your president like it or not.
Buhary is a vegetable, forget all the airbrush. Nigerians are not deceived by the cosmetics.
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by naptu2: 9:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
Governor Abubakar Bello was also at the Jumat prayers at the Villa. They interviewed him afterwards and the interview was just shown on the 9 o'clock news.

They also showed President Buhari walking down that walkway.
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by Kaimallamm: 9:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Buhary is a vegetable, forget all the airbrush. Nigerians are not deceived by the cosmetics.

82 division is design for una, how body, I get fake I get original, which one you want buy..

So people who dont like Igbati gbati or think Igbati igbati in the west.. Is because this is how the system is design. You can see, hausa are speaking hausa in the army in division 1.
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by mohammadyusuf66(m): 9:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
Yes oo. Allah ya kara ma lafiya baba. Wailers, if you are not happy, transformer dey
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by ogbonti: 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
awusa awusa awusaaaaaaaaaaa everywhere in Aso ROck

2019, we will kick them out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

These pictures would have been perfect,if that paid PDP agent(DSS Daura) was not in the pictures.

When is he getting the chop anyway?President Buhari please do the needful about this man.

Now back to those asking after Buhari.

Shebi una don see am now?He is looking healthy,sharp,alert,a man in charge and very Presidential.

A little teaching in history here,and this goes to those saying Buhari is dead. Those that carried the rumors of the death of Nnamdi Azikiwe,all died before him.

thunder fire ur generation for photoshoping buhari head
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by solidman59(m): 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
TBH Buhari is sick. Looks very sick to me
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by ijobafatty: 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
softboiy:
bring your paypal fund 350/$
can u fund my south africa paypal
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by goodguygonebad: 3:56am On Apr 22, 2017
Just one question and you come out ranting. Please use your brain to answer me. Why have we only seen the president on Fridays for prayers?

He's elected to run Nigeria. However two weeks ago, he had more pressing national issues that made him not attend the FEC meeting. Last week, FEC meeting was cancelled because of Easter celebrations. Despite that participants in the meeting were arriving.

But come Friday we would see pictures chei.

For the love of God, for once, remove your hatred for PDP and just ask salient questions.

Xaddy:

Na so. Una talk pass all these ones when PMB was recuperating in London. Una bring out analysis wey dey turn head. Una call ALL the pictures released as Photoshop.

I bring out analysis and picture history confirmation to explain to una here. Una no gree. He came back alive and now una don start again, with Fayose as the battlecrier again. And una want make I believe una SENSELESS analysis again?

Make una go siddon wan place Abeg...

Una lack logistics....
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:36am On Apr 22, 2017
They are not healthy at all
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:40am On Apr 22, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

These pictures would have been perfect,if that paid PDP agent(DSS Daura) was not in the pictures.

When is he getting the chop anyway?President Buhari please do the needful about this man.

Now back to those asking after Buhari.

Shebi una don see am now?He is looking healthy,sharp,alert,a man in charge and very Presidential.

A little teaching in history here,and this goes to those saying Buhari is dead. Those that carried the rumors of the death of Nnamdi Azikiwe,all died before him.

God bless you jare, Yesterday Fayose say where is Buhari and some never do well who have forgotten so soon how Fayose make them all saying Buhari is dead back then suddenly take it personal again and started yarning thrash...

God bless PMB ..

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:41am On Apr 22, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
Fayose hope ur mind Don come down as u dey ask for the where about of our ogbonge presido Wey no dey look uche face

I just wonder what Fayose and his supporters will be thinking now..
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:46am On Apr 22, 2017
kaffy4tope:
Thought Fayose released statement yesterday that Baba is dead?? Plus DSS boss in a handshake with Magu? The same man that made Senate disqualified Magu? undecided

I no understand again abeg.

Bro i believe there's a script written by the Presidency against the senate so as to show power tussle, They are both laughing at the foolshness of the Senate thinking Buhari will sack Magu...

Since Magu is doing fine and the presidency might just want to test the kind of support they get from the Senate with the fight against corruption, A Sensible Senate would have seen that magu is working and confirm him despite any report.. I swear the Senate fall for the game plan by the Presidency..

The Presidency know over 80% of Nigerians are happy with Magu fight against corruption and i think all they do is try to paint the Senate bad and corrupt and the Senate fall for the game.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:46am On Apr 22, 2017
Young03:
And what's special about this news?

make we fly nah

Yes fly inside lagoon.
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:48am On Apr 22, 2017
Goddex:
The fear of Fayose . . . .

The Buharirepoerters . . . . sorry Saharareporters
are doing a great job for the dullard

You have been wailign and calling him dullard since 2014 are you not tired? Beside where is your father that is not dullard has he ever become a councilor?
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:49am On Apr 22, 2017
Nwodosis:
Fayose forced him to appear if the picture is real

common sense is not common, Buhari always attend Jumat Prayer every Friday and we always see his pictures so go and die..
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:50am On Apr 22, 2017
lawal28c:
Oga make una do something,transform diz country abeg no b all diz one

Bro relax it's a gradual process..
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:50am On Apr 22, 2017
breakeven:
This are the criminals holding Nigeria to ransome

Will you mind to show us those that post Nigeria on OLX?
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nwodosis(m): 8:51am On Apr 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

common sense is not common, Buhari always attend Jumat Prayer every Friday and we always see his pictures so go and die..
I only see it on Nairaland and in no other media!
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:52am On Apr 22, 2017
goodguygonebad:
@all asking for doubters to come and see picture, my question for you is this. Have you not observed that since the president returned from his vacation in London, he's only been seen in pictures on Friday?

Think about these things

LOL i know wailing zombie will still have something to say, Wetin concern you if he is only seen on friday? Oh.. you think he will be posting for pictures everyday like that celebrity President and his wife always do?
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:55am On Apr 22, 2017
Nwodosis:

I only see it on Nairaland and in no other media!

And how is that your problem? Oh.. you always pray for evil to happen to him? You wake up every morning to read bad news about him?

most of those that wish Nnamdi Azikwe death die before him..

Be warned..
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:56am On Apr 22, 2017
Temptee101:
This man looks so sick, weak, frail and feeble to become even an ordinary town union president let alone Nigeria's president. The earlier he hands over the better for him. He should consider his health first before any other thing

You opinion have been review and thrown into the thrash bin..
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 9:02am On Apr 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You opinion have been review and thrown into the thrash bin..
Keep on standing with failure until recession ki you. Unrepentant zone b
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nwodosis(m): 9:05am On Apr 22, 2017
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nwodosis(m): 9:14am On Apr 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And how is that your problem? Oh.. you always pray for evil to happen to him? You wake up every morning to read bad news about him?

most of those that wish Nnamdi Azikwe death die before him..

Be warned..

Where did I wish him death? Since you stand with him, I wish you guys the same fate. Amen
Re: Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:30am On Apr 22, 2017
undefeateds:
kk
i don't know there 're still some gullible zombie left ,they 're wasting our resources on one's person health alone,they can't disclose d amount spent on his health,u 're in one corner hailing him,u beta go to TB Joshua 4 deliverance.

Show me the sense in your comment, So whose resources they should have use to take of the President? American resources? I swear so many of you with dead brain and yours seem beyond human immagination.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' / Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election / Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.