Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

"The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) (47588 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory / #bbnaija: NINA Gets Massive Billboard At Imo State University Junction / 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by informant001: 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
Residents were surprised and confused to see over 40 brides walking on the road in their wedding gowns this afternoon in Owerri, Imo state. It was later discovered that the ladies were posing for a photo-shoot for an upcoming movie 'The Choice'. It was further revealed that authorities shut down the First Inland Road for the photo-shoot. See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/confusion-as-over-40-brides-take-over.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by informant001: 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2017

Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by toys2seven(m): 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
Goodluck to them. Runaway Brides.

Everything is a movie script in Nollywood.

Shior!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by Epositive(m): 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
yemoja/emere tinx cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by BlackDBagba: 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
Some fine girls spotted grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by informant001: 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
chai! wink wink wink wink
me for like get amongst them cheesy cheesy
SINZ
dextology
kennyID17
come and look wives for the picking wink

2 Shares

Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by Young03(m): 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
What's there modus operandi?
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
MADNESS OR IS IT A MOVIE SHOOT?
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by dainformant(m): 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
and I just left Owerri....

149 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by KennyID17(m): 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
lefulefu:
chai! wink wink wink wink
me for like get amongst them cheesy cheesy
SINZ
dextology
kennyID17
come and look wives for the picking wink

Lefulefu, look pic number 5 wella, and tell me what u see grin grin grin
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
To Nigerian Ladies, MARRIAGE is a Permanent Federal Job.
Don't be surprised they PHUCKT their way through.

Leaked Nude pictures loading.....
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
KennyID17:

na boobis i see for dere na cheesy cheesy
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
Maybe my own is among them.
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by Jodha(f): 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
Igbo girls no go find better thing do with their lives.. Smh..

Mods nah joke ah dey.. Ah no wan go vacation for banamia yet oo.. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by veekid(m): 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
And I know person wey dey find wife o
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by Oildichotomy(m): 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
You guys are busy appreciating the girls and the PR stunt by the filmmakers, I just saw clean and supposedly maintained Road.

Nice one Owerri

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by jaymejate: 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
See them, ladies in their 40s,
The wedding of "at last"

Congrats anyways
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by Lunagirl(f): 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
They did not even bother to look for good wedding gowns. See the old ruffled and washed down 10th hand wedding gowns.

The props person should be flogged angry angry

9 Likes

Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by smartty68(m): 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ok
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by omofabulous(f): 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
We must act! We must act ! Nigerians no get chill especially Nollywood ( grin
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by kushercain: 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
Oh Lawdy Lawd!!!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by Onuokwu: 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
informant001:
Residents were surprised and confused to see over 40 brides walking on the road in their wedding gowns this afternoon in Owerri, Imo state. It was later discovered that the ladies were posing for a photo-shoot for an upcoming movie 'The Choice'. It was further revealed that authorities shut down the First Inland Road for the photo-shoot. See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/confusion-as-over-40-brides-take-over.html

God, please help create jobs in Nigeria so that people will see berra work to do.

6 Likes

Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
Married spinsters...

Lalasticlala come and select ooo grin
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by darbeelicous(f): 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
na this one them dey see owerri babes....... grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
Lala hope you have chosen yours.
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by Bantino(m): 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
Lovely brides

Where are the bride grooms? grin
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by Ikem11(m): 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
KennyID17:

I saw breasts lol... Looks like the wedding gown dey fall down

1 Like

Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by undefeateds: 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
I initially thought they 're mad

1 Like

Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
KennyID17:

lol, Lefulefu area of interest not on display there.
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by hedonistic: 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
Umunwanyi. Byword for frivolity and triviality.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija) / FG Asks Multichoice To Suspend DSTV, GOTV Price Increase / Celebrity Housemates Reality TV Show: Eniola Badmus Up For Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.