Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills (73716 Views)

‘I Quit As Cross River Governor’- Shock As Ayade Declares / IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses / Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills by jerusalem101: 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
Thank God for those that were saved.

My fear now is who will foot their bill cause I don't trust Gov Ayade, knowing very well he is a seasoned and a digital liar. Statement regarding footing their bill might turn out to be a political statemen.
Re: More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
cry cry cry
Re: More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills by redaredim: 11:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
I pray for speedy recovery for the injured fellows and the souls of the departed to rest in peace....
Ameeeen
Re: More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills by Monk92(m): 11:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
All I see is Dat lady on Jean... Abeg hụ gt her number
Re: More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills by Iloveshoes: 11:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
Naija! Medicine after death.
Re: More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills by FirstCounsel(m): 11:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
Very sad. Reactionary Government. What would the panel unravel? Most likely the PHCN cable was dangling dangerously and everyone disregarded it. Shouldn't some officials be fired for negligence?

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
Day169:
Tragic, and my condolences to the families of the departed.
But this accident can be linked with the pervasive corruption in the country. The PHCN in conjunction with the Lands department of the relevant State ministry must have noticed the potential danger and flagrant disregard for the an approval for the construction of such a building (and many others), but the greedy desire for lucre must've made them turn a blind eye.
There are a myriad of disasters waiting to happen due to negligence by the appropriate authorities.
God help us in this country.
Leave phcn out of it. I blame the man that erected that building there. I also blame the ministry of land and survey for not doing their job. I am very such PHCN 33kv cable had being existing before most structures were erected there. Most Nigerians don't take precautions until something happens to them because I see no reason why a normal human being will erect a sport viewing centre under a high tension cable and expect nothing to happen. The incident of that unilag girl hasn't teach some of us lesson. Even with this, some persons wouldn't take to correction until it happen to them

2 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills by Ojiofor: 12:00am On Apr 22, 2017
Have our ghostly president sent condolence massage to the people of Cross River yet?
Re: More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills by Bollinger(m): 12:14am On Apr 22, 2017
ekanDamie:
to the person above me,

time and unforseen occurrences befall us all

they could have been in a church and still die.

Some things are foreseen. This is why a good maintenance culture is extremely important so you don't have rubbish like this. Nigeria is truly a wonderful country.
Re: More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills by comrChris(m): 12:26am On Apr 22, 2017
Quick recovery to them

Ayade promises to pay bill, what is ManU promising to pay?
Re: More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 22, 2017
See the hospital ward.
Re: More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills by oyetpel(m): 12:55am On Apr 22, 2017
They want to help because the news have gone international.
Re: More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills by selfmadeboss: 1:57am On Apr 22, 2017
odafe94:
Lord please accept the soul of my fellow United fans Amen... Send the souls of the Chelsea fan that came to watch us loose to hell, Amen.. Take heart brothers it's manchester-united till we die.. RIP
OMG. This idiot deserve beating to reset him brain

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills by Vanity007(m): 2:50am On Apr 22, 2017
It's so shocking
Re: More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills by koolaid87: 2:56am On Apr 22, 2017
odafe94:
Lord please accept the soul of my fellow United fans Amen... Send the souls of the Chelsea fan that came to watch us loose to hell, Amen.. Take heart brothers it's manchester-united till we die.. RIP

Oh really? You open your mouth and something like this came out?

''Send the souls of the Chelsea fan that came to watch us loose to hell'' Just because of football?

You're so mean, and people like you deserves to be hell bound forever

Oloriburuku

2 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills by Burgerlomo: 3:25am On Apr 22, 2017
Lord have mercy
Re: More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills by fboycaestro12(m): 4:14am On Apr 22, 2017
Which of the GEJ? You had better not comment instead of embarrassing yourself.

EVILFOREST:

When GEJ was responding to all CASUALTIES by visiting sites and mourning, people called him clueless..
Now we have a PRESIDENT whose health is a casualty that needs attention.....
We pray Sai BaBa comes out stronger...
He must Continue...
He asked for it.....
No place to hide....
Please, next Wednesday is FEC meeting.....be there..
Re: More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills by ojotobiloba1: 4:21am On Apr 22, 2017
odafe94:

This is the dumbest comment am reading on nairaland nearly over a week, Are u really human at all? May our heavenly Father grant u sense... #Rip to the dead and wishing dose on bed speedy recovery

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills by ogastone(m): 6:35am On Apr 22, 2017
Some electric poles in many parts of Nigeria have expired. I suggest that ministry of power will start changing them especially those ones that are wooden and some weak concrete ones.
Re: More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 22, 2017
God heal them
Re: More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 22, 2017
do you have skills, do you own a company, do you own a business, but you don't know how to promote it? you don't know who your targeted audience are? is your business crashing down?

Final Say Business Solutions is here for you...
Let us promote your business for you, let us connect you to clients all over the globe, let us revive that dying business/company for...
Contact Final say Business Solution today and you'll be glad you did.

Call Michael for more info... 07031041675
Re: More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills by Dmanky(m): 7:27am On Apr 22, 2017
yungbillionaire:
abeg make una no vex beoz i wan derail small...me i dey busy dey look dat lady on white shirt..please ladies, make una try dey mix all these una powder well, see d last pics, how can someones face shine like sun and leg dey like night, dis is unfair naah...anyway back to d topic, i wish u all speedy recovery and as for our power sector officials..may the Lord have mercy.

U sef no d ansa na...nawa u ooo..

D work of bleaching cream.some ladies and bleaching!!!
Re: More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills by Deelaw(m): 7:34am On Apr 22, 2017
HungerBAD:
Rest in peace to the dead.

And get well soon to the living.

So you want the dead to die abi? sad
Re: More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 22, 2017
Kudos to the state governor for covering their hospital bill, speedy recovery to all the victims
Re: More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills by Donkaro: 7:54am On Apr 22, 2017
yungbillionaire:
abeg make una no vex beoz i wan derail small...me i dey busy dey look dat lady on white shirt..please ladies, make una try dey mix all these una powder well, see d last pics, how can someones face shine like sun and leg dey like night, dis is unfair naah...anyway back to d topic, i wish u all speedy recovery and as for our power sector officials..may the Lord have mercy.
you may see her physically and notice that she is not as bad as u thing. Judgemental people everywhere.
Re: More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills by macaranta(m): 7:57am On Apr 22, 2017
Conductor built structure under a High tension.. Really a death trap.
Rip to the dead and speedy recovery to the survivors
Re: More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills by mechanics(m): 8:12am On Apr 22, 2017
eyah so unfortunate, but i dont know why people still continue to erect structures under high tension poles, is very wrong.
Re: More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills by Jakumo(m): 8:49am On Apr 22, 2017
Pray tell what is it about UK football matches that cause people to get so hysterical and animated in far away Africa ? If those 50 people had spent the day at work, or at home humping their wives, instead of joining a drunken crowd of morons to shriek and holler over a televised soccer match taking place way the heck out there in the UK, they would all be alive now, rather than stacked like so many singed logs in the morgue.

The outcome of ANY football match ALWAYS falls into one of three categories (1) Team "A" wins or, (2) Team "B" wins, or (3) The game is a draw.

Bearing in mind these three outcomes, this writer has never in his entire life wasted one single, solitary moment to watch a bunch of grown men running up and down a field, kicking a ball, which in my humble opinion is an absolutely pointless exercise, but hey, if being part of a screaming mob is your cup of tea, knock yourself out and have at it ha ha ha.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills by Samcoflex75(m): 8:54am On Apr 22, 2017
Na only to bring light to kill people na phcn sabi, to give person light to use for house, no way, what a country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft / SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos / Yahaya Bello Unveils His House In Okene, His Hometown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.