Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills (73715 Views)

‘I Quit As Cross River Governor’- Shock As Ayade Declares / IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses / Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills by Stylz69(m): 9:41am On Apr 22, 2017
Aromas:
What is really happening in this country?
Why our so called ruler not responding to serious issues like this?
Imagine, no official representatives 4rm NFF, NSC, Min. Of Sports............
Chaiiiii RIP to the dead & quick recovery 4 those in hospital.
You forgot to add official representation from Manchester United and Anderlecht

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills by Onyenna(m): 10:03am On Apr 22, 2017
yungbillionaire:
abeg make una no vex beoz i wan derail small...me i dey busy dey look dat lady on white shirt..please ladies, make una try dey mix all these una powder well, see d last pics, how can someones face shine like sun and leg dey like night, dis is unfair naah...anyway back to d topic, i wish u all speedy recovery and as for our power sector officials..may the Lord have mercy.

I thought i was the only one that noticed oooh!

Horrific makeup!

@topic: i pray they recover as soon as possible.....[RIP to all those we lost]
Re: More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills by shugasheg(m): 10:03am On Apr 22, 2017
As in eh , women affairs needs to help our ladies with this make up wahala

thought I was the only one that noticed that....

Rip to the dead

[/quote]
Re: More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills by ziga: 10:11am On Apr 22, 2017
After him visit, make dem upgrade that clinic. Quick quick!!!
Re: More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills by ElGeo(m): 11:34am On Apr 22, 2017
May all the departed souls rest in peace. #MUFC till we breath no more.
Re: More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills by justuce(m): 8:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
I no sure say this guys go gre watch ball again r

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch / Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft / SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.