Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Two Robbers Who Rob Women Living Alone In Umuahia, Abia State, Nabbed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Robbers Who Rob Women Living Alone In Umuahia, Abia State, Nabbed (28918 Views)

Police Shoot Robbers Who Rob ATM Customers Dead In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pic) / Hoodlums Who Rob Women During Early Morning Jogging Arrested In Imo .Photos / Police Foil Armed Robbery Attack In Rivers & Arrest Policeman Who Rob Banks(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Robbers Who Rob Women Living Alone In Umuahia, Abia State, Nabbed by Youngadvocate(m): 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
All day is for the thief but a day is for the owner, they say.

Operatives of the Abia State Police Command yesterday, arrested two young robbers Obinna Anyanwu and Chinedu Awa, ndi ori, who engaged in robbing women that live alone at the Federal Low Cost Housing Estate, Umuahia, one of the women was Mrs Beatrice Okpi.

They were further alleged to have burgled the homes of these women and carted away their clothings, kitchen utensils and other valuables.

The day for the owner came yesterday as they raided the home of one Uche Jonathan, in the Estate hurried to carry two wielding machines valued at N46, 000.00.

While they hesitated in carrying the heavy machines, Uche alerted the residents who assisted to call the Police before the suspects were arrest.

While addressing newsmen in the Abia state capital, the Abia State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Leye Oyebade, said: “These same suspects ransacked the shop of Emeka Aharaumunna, at the estate and carted away six generators valued at N450,000.

They also stormed the house of Pastor Gabriel Nwankwo and fired gunshots in an attempt to break into the victim’s house to rob.”

Oyebade revealed that the residents had first caught the thieves before handing them over to the police, adding that they had already confessed to robbing Mrs Okpi’s house in Ohafia, where their ringleader resided.

Obinna who confessed to the allegations claimed his friend, Flex, had initiated him into the crime.  “I have been involved in robbery operations five times,” he said.

However, Chinedu Awa aka Pastor who hailed from Ndi Uduma Awoke, Ohafia Local Government Area of Abia State, denied partaking in the robbery claiming he only bought the stolen items, which he also, claimed, he didn't know were proceeds of the robbery.

He said: “I’m not part of the gang. I only bought some stolen items from them. I didn’t know the items were stolen ones.”

Recovered items from the suspects included, glass table, Tiger generators, two mattresses, one TV set, two DVD among others.

http://igbobia.com/?q=two-robbers-who-are-used-to-robbing-women-living-alone-nabbed-in-aba.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Robbers Who Rob Women Living Alone In Umuahia, Abia State, Nabbed by HungerBAD: 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
No pity here for them.

6 Likes

Re: Two Robbers Who Rob Women Living Alone In Umuahia, Abia State, Nabbed by GloriaNinja(f): 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
THEY EVEN LOOK LIKE CRIMINALS WITH THEIR HEAD SHAPED LIKE ONIONS.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Robbers Who Rob Women Living Alone In Umuahia, Abia State, Nabbed by phynofino: 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
nawa
Re: Two Robbers Who Rob Women Living Alone In Umuahia, Abia State, Nabbed by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
GloriaNinja:
They should be BURNT.

2 Likes

Re: Two Robbers Who Rob Women Living Alone In Umuahia, Abia State, Nabbed by Kelly2713(m): 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
seen
Re: Two Robbers Who Rob Women Living Alone In Umuahia, Abia State, Nabbed by LionDeLeo: 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
Na dem dem, e nor koinsyne me.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Robbers Who Rob Women Living Alone In Umuahia, Abia State, Nabbed by ProsperOkec: 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
Lol
Re: Two Robbers Who Rob Women Living Alone In Umuahia, Abia State, Nabbed by iraborosasu: 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
Go and learn work, NO. I don't understand youths in Nigeria anymore. No atom of Hardwork in our DNA anymore. Everybody wants to make a billion dollars without working hard or even having knowledge. I pray they stay in prison long enough to have sense undecided

2 Likes

Re: Two Robbers Who Rob Women Living Alone In Umuahia, Abia State, Nabbed by danot1030: 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
Interesting thing is that it reminds me of a film i watched a while ago of two brothers. One grew up to become an arm robber, the other one became a police officer. The police officer arrested the arm robber and prosecuted him.

In this case like many criminal cases in SE i have under study. Igbo men in persons of Obina Anyanwu and Chinedu Awa (the ndi oris) are the arm robbers and the Yoruba man in the person of Oyebade is the police officer.

It must be noted too that the police officer that led the killing of vampire was also a Yoruba man.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Robbers Who Rob Women Living Alone In Umuahia, Abia State, Nabbed by dyze(m): 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
Why evil
Re: Two Robbers Who Rob Women Living Alone In Umuahia, Abia State, Nabbed by Jchi9876: 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
google sef follow dey Name Checkers Association

18 Likes

Re: Two Robbers Who Rob Women Living Alone In Umuahia, Abia State, Nabbed by cashreport: 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Is well
Take a chill
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Robbers Who Rob Women Living Alone In Umuahia, Abia State, Nabbed by originalKsp(m): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
muller101:
Tribal war lords food is ready

[img]https://spurlingtrainingsystems.files./2012/08/lewis.jpg?w=584[/img]
How they run to the thread

5 Likes

Re: Two Robbers Who Rob Women Living Alone In Umuahia, Abia State, Nabbed by Tazdroid(m): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
They couldn't just combine their resources and start a small business say, spare parts merchandise undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Robbers Who Rob Women Living Alone In Umuahia, Abia State, Nabbed by Tazdroid(m): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
EVILFOREST:

They should be BURNT.
..or sent to you for safekeeping
Re: Two Robbers Who Rob Women Living Alone In Umuahia, Abia State, Nabbed by muller101(m): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
Tribal war lords food is ready

2 Likes

Re: Two Robbers Who Rob Women Living Alone In Umuahia, Abia State, Nabbed by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
UMU BOIS cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Robbers Who Rob Women Living Alone In Umuahia, Abia State, Nabbed by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
They'll turn it into a .........
Re: Two Robbers Who Rob Women Living Alone In Umuahia, Abia State, Nabbed by Jchi9876: 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
These developers and Igbos don't always disappoint.

Has anyone noticed yheebos are not just thieves, drug mules, fraudsters they are usually also VERY UGLY LOOKING

5 Likes

Re: Two Robbers Who Rob Women Living Alone In Umuahia, Abia State, Nabbed by Tazdroid(m): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
GloriaNinja:
ONIONS KE?

THE ONE ON THE LEFT HAS A HEAD SHAPED LIKE A GRENADE WHILE OTHER ONE HAS A HEAD SHAPED LIKE TWO WRAPS OF FUFU JOINED TOGETHER grin

5 Likes

Re: Two Robbers Who Rob Women Living Alone In Umuahia, Abia State, Nabbed by gracevile: 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
there is dignity and respect In any type of labor u do. don't join the fast lane am surprised their lives were not ended quickly
Re: Two Robbers Who Rob Women Living Alone In Umuahia, Abia State, Nabbed by asatemple(f): 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
It's all about choice oooo
Re: Two Robbers Who Rob Women Living Alone In Umuahia, Abia State, Nabbed by obafemee80(m): 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
The wicked will not go unpunished sad
Re: Two Robbers Who Rob Women Living Alone In Umuahia, Abia State, Nabbed by beautiful232(f): 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
see their ugly faces
Re: Two Robbers Who Rob Women Living Alone In Umuahia, Abia State, Nabbed by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
[quote author=LionDeLeo post=55784678]Na dem dem, e nor koinsyne me.

You are right Na dem dem dem

1 Like

Re: Two Robbers Who Rob Women Living Alone In Umuahia, Abia State, Nabbed by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
na dem,well their master is in KUje kingdom Dgrin;
Re: Two Robbers Who Rob Women Living Alone In Umuahia, Abia State, Nabbed by Dalastically: 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
Biafrans. .. See na them grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Two Robbers Who Rob Women Living Alone In Umuahia, Abia State, Nabbed by Lekan1o1: 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nawao

4 Likes

Re: Two Robbers Who Rob Women Living Alone In Umuahia, Abia State, Nabbed by kenbee(f): 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
Westerners should rush and Roast us. Undeniably, they are my brothers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Ritual Killers Allegedly Behead 10-Year-Old Boy, Remove His Intestine / Supreme Court Decides Rev King’s Death Sentence Feb 26 / Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.